The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Messages posted by: levilink123
Forum Index » Profile for levilink123 » Messages posted by levilink123
POWNAGE SOOOOOO JOINING!
Man, Thats nothing; me and my friend dablooey have done it mutiple times!
No WAY, KILL ME NOW!
I do it for fun, but I would like to be on the featured list that would be awesome, but I mostly do it for fun.
That would be awsome...
Whats up, me and my friend Dablooey will at your creations in the future.

Levilink,

And keep on sporing...
Please poll, I want to let Maxis see this and see what they think...
The wiedest thing has to be when three epics chased me in the creature stage...
Ya know what DONT YOU DARE TALK TO DABLOOEY LIKE THAT!!!!! cause your creations suck!

Bow

Levilink123
That would be awsome. Go to other galaxys and what if you could start in the cell stage again.
Levilink123
yes I have and i hate it every day... but i know y it is beacause you and I have lower grade computer=p
Levilink123
DNA points is kinda like money. It is how you can put more parts on your creature. If you have Galactic Adventures and Creepy and cute part pack, If I were you I would give it up. If not Go for it.
Levilink123
P.S. could you add me as your buddy I have awsome and funny looking creatures.
I hope you like them=P
The only way to do that is keep getting Mission badges and then you will get more fleet spaces. But you can only get five. If I would want to take over the universe I would get the Strongest Fleet with the Strongest Ships.=)=P
Levilink123
I am a hard core gamer mostly beacause all I do is play video games or Watch TV
Levilink123

Forum Index » Profile for levilink123 » Messages posted by levilink123
Go to: