The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Messages posted by: Krammekat
Forum Index » Profile for Krammekat » Messages posted by Krammekat
Sharples65 wrote:

Adventure is not banned.

Checking adventure editor...

Adventure has loaded correctly and nothing has been replaced.

So everything works now? It's all functional?

Oh my lawd, thank you so so much for this Sharples! You're a saviour man
Sharples65 wrote:
Krammekat wrote:
Sharples65 wrote:
ATGod12 wrote:Hey! I was hoping anyone might want to take a look at my newest adventure Listening To Lost Cries

I've gotten two reports from players that they couldn't get to play it, saying that "parts were missing". I uploaded it successfully and can see myself on the leaderboard though, so I'm really confused.

I took a long time making this, so if someone could help me out I'd really appreciate it.

If players are getting 'parts were missing' it means the shared creations were deleted, corrupted or they don't have the necessary (modded) parts for this adventure. I'll look into it now regardless.

Adventure is banned.

Message when trying to edit: Some creations in this adventure were banned.

Some creations will be replaced.

Checking adventure...

Following creations are replaced:

Creatures:
Everything has been replaced on all pages.

Buildings:
1st Column, 1st row.
1st Column, 2nd row.
1st Column, 3rd row.
1st Column, 4th row.
1st Column, 5th row.
2nd Column, 2nd row.
2nd Column, 3rd row.

Gameplay objects:

Page 1:
1st Column, 2nd row.
1st Column, 5th row.
2nd Column, 1st row.
2nd Column, 3rd row.
2nd Column, 4th row.
2nd Column, 5th row.

Page 2:
2nd column, 1st row.
2nd Column, 2nd row.

Page 3:
1st Column, 2nd row.
1st Column, 3rd row.
1st Column, 4th row.
1st Column, 5th row.
2nd Column, 1st row.
2nd Column, 3rd row.
2nd Column, 4th row.

Page 4:
1st Column, 5th row.
2nd Column, 1st row.
2nd Column, 3rd row.
2nd Column, 4th row.
2nd Column, 5th row.

Page 5:
1st Column, 2nd row.
1st Column, 5th row.

The captain has been replaced. (If using an unlocked captain, always make it a Maxis creation since those cannot be replaced)

That's quite a lot of creations, if you'd like pictures to explain things a little better, let me know and I'll immediately get on it. I'd recommend reuploading everything of the above, now it will take a while, but we will get this sorted out for you. It will most likely get banned again because of the sheer number of banned creations, make sure you're using NO mods on those creations. Once you upload a creation, check on your account on Spore.com to see if the creation is actually there.

The adventures weren't actually banned. It's a glitch in the system caused by a couple of things that you can take to stop this glitch from happening:

1. Upload absolutely everything in the adventure before uploading the adventure itself. If you miss a couple of things when you go to upload the adventure and it prompts that you need to upload X creations, cancel the upload. And share the creations required for the adventure to be shared. Once they're shared, wait around 10 minutes. The reason for this is that Spore.com can sync the adventure properly, since it restarted a year and a half ago and has been bugged ever since. After 10 minutes have went by, upload the adventure.

2. Upload everything as soon as you create it.

ChocIce75 wrote:Please make sure that my beauty is safe. (Aquatic Stage)

Adventure is not banned.

Checking adventure...

Great! Thank you so much, I was really puzzled as to what the issue here was. I'll get straight to re-uploading all my creations, since it's probably gonna take a while. What you mean is I should remove them from the Sporepedia, then re-upload all the included creations before the adventure itself, right?
Again thanks a bunch for taking the time to do this. I'll probably have to return once I'm done, to get everything checked through again.

You don't have to remove the old creations from your Sporepedia. Just make sure you make new copies of them and put them in your adventure. When you finish creating them, always share them immediately.

Alright, here's the re-uploaded adventure if you could check it out. Hopefully it works this time around - if not I'll get right back on it
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Krammekat%7C500997917499%3Asast-501053927470%3Aview-newest
Sharples65 wrote:
Krammekat wrote:
Sharples65 wrote:
ATGod12 wrote:Hey! I was hoping anyone might want to take a look at my newest adventure Listening To Lost Cries

I've gotten two reports from players that they couldn't get to play it, saying that "parts were missing". I uploaded it successfully and can see myself on the leaderboard though, so I'm really confused.

I took a long time making this, so if someone could help me out I'd really appreciate it.

If players are getting 'parts were missing' it means the shared creations were deleted, corrupted or they don't have the necessary (modded) parts for this adventure. I'll look into it now regardless.

Adventure is banned.

Checking adventure...

Creatures:

Buildings:
1st Column, 1st row.
1st Column, 2nd row.
1st Column, 3rd row.
1st Column, 4th row.
1st Column, 5th row.
2nd Column, 2nd row.
2nd Column, 3rd row.

Gameplay objects:

Page 1:
1st Column, 2nd row.
1st Column, 5th row.
2nd Column, 1st row.
2nd Column, 3rd row.
2nd Column, 4th row.
2nd Column, 5th row.

Page 2:
2nd column, 1st row.
2nd Column, 2nd row.

Page 3:
1st Column, 2nd row.
1st Column, 3rd row.
1st Column, 4th row.
1st Column, 5th row.
2nd Column, 1st row.
2nd Column, 3rd row.
2nd Column, 4th row.

Page 4:
1st Column, 5th row.
2nd Column, 1st row.
2nd Column, 3rd row.
2nd Column, 4th row.
2nd Column, 5th row.

Page 5:
1st Column, 2nd row.
1st Column, 5th row.

The captain has been replaced. (If using an unlocked captain, always make it a Maxis creation since those cannot be replaced)

That's quite a lot of creations, if you'd like pictures to explain things a little better, let me know and I'll immediately get on it. I'd recommend reuploading everything of the above, now it will take a while, but we will get this sorted out for you. It will most likely get banned again because of the sheer number of banned creations, make sure you're using NO mods on those creations. Once you upload a creation, check on your account on Spore.com to see if the creation is actually there.

The adventures weren't actually banned. It's a glitch in the system caused by a couple of things that you can take to stop this glitch from happening:

1. Upload absolutely everything in the adventure before uploading the adventure itself. If you miss a couple of things when you go to upload the adventure and it prompts that you need to upload X creations, cancel the upload. And share the creations required for the adventure to be shared. Once they're shared, wait around 10 minutes. The reason for this is that Spore.com can sync the adventure properly, since it restarted a year and a half ago and has been bugged ever since. After 10 minutes have went by, upload the adventure.

Adventure is not banned.

Checking adventure...

Great! Thank you so much, I was really puzzled as to what the issue here was. I'll get straight to re-uploading all my creations, since it's probably gonna take a while. What you mean is I should remove them from the Sporepedia, then re-upload all the included creations before the adventure itself, right?
Again thanks a bunch for taking the time to do this. I'll probably have to return once I'm done, to get everything checked through again.

You don't have to remove the old creations from your Sporepedia. Just make sure you make new copies of them and put them in your adventure. When you finish creating them, always share them immediately.

Alright, I've finished re-uploading, and replacing all the marked/red/banned creations in my adventure. I'm gonna wait 10min before publishing to let it sync like you said. Fingers crossed that there will at least be fewer red creations this time.
Sharples65 wrote:

Adventure is banned.

Checking adventure...

Creatures:

Buildings:
1st Column, 1st row.
1st Column, 2nd row.
1st Column, 3rd row.
1st Column, 4th row.
1st Column, 5th row.
2nd Column, 2nd row.
2nd Column, 3rd row.

Gameplay objects:

Page 1:
1st Column, 2nd row.
1st Column, 5th row.
2nd Column, 1st row.
2nd Column, 3rd row.
2nd Column, 4th row.
2nd Column, 5th row.

Page 2:
2nd column, 1st row.
2nd Column, 2nd row.

Page 3:
1st Column, 2nd row.
1st Column, 3rd row.
1st Column, 4th row.
1st Column, 5th row.
2nd Column, 1st row.
2nd Column, 3rd row.
2nd Column, 4th row.

Page 4:
1st Column, 5th row.
2nd Column, 1st row.
2nd Column, 3rd row.
2nd Column, 4th row.
2nd Column, 5th row.

Page 5:
1st Column, 2nd row.
1st Column, 5th row.

Adventure is not banned.

Checking adventure...

dragockon wrote:Hello!

Does this adventure contain creatures with robotic parts? I downloaded it and went to play it but Spore is telling me I lack the right packs to play it, and since the only one I know of that I'm missing is robotic parts I wanted to ask. (Could just be my Spore being weird too lol) I'd love to play it though!

Also I recently uploaded the first part to a two (maybe three depending) part series about your captain crashing onto a planet, right into the lab of Mr. Brox, who isn't to happy about you breaking up his roof. In exchange for parts to fix your ship, he requests your help with a small problem of his....
(Click image to go to the adventure)
Part one is out and part two is being worked on ^_^.

I'll go check it out in the adventure editor ASAP, but it should be functioning properly until then maybe try patching the game?
dragockon wrote:Hello!

Does this adventure contain creatures with robotic parts? I downloaded it and went to play it but Spore is telling me I lack the right packs to play it, and since the only one I know of that I'm missing is robotic parts I wanted to ask. (Could just be my Spore being weird too lol) I'd love to play it though!

Also I recently uploaded the first part to a two (maybe three depending) part series about your captain crashing onto a planet, right into the lab of Mr. Brox, who isn't to happy about you breaking up his roof. In exchange for parts to fix your ship, he requests your help with a small problem of his....
(Click image to go to the adventure)
Part one is out and part two is being worked on ^_^.

Thank you for the early support!
I am rather puzzled at what parts should be missing though, I don't even have bot-parts installed so I can say for certain that isn't the issue - hopefully I can find out what's gone wrong, it'd be a terrible shame for my adventure not to work from the get-go

*Attention* If anyone else encounters this issue please let me know

Your series seems very interesting! I'll definetely check it out soon

Cheers
SajtosKifli117 wrote:
ChocIce75 wrote:I would say which egg I want, but I don't know what eggs are free. I would like the Rainbow Egg, if it's free.

The Rainbow Egg is already claimed by Pearly33, but the Black Stripy Egg is still available!

Just look at it

That's actually a very awesome creature!
Very cool to see that people are still keeping the Egg-Adoption alive - I thought all the creators tired of it.

Subscribed to the Sporecast, gonna be keeping an eye out for the next event
A new mission has come up Captain!

-*The Story*- Planet Mevran, homeworld of the Mevranii, was conquered more than 30 years ago by the Farjin. The Mevranii are now scattered throughout the galaxy and on the brink of extinction. But the Intergalactic Mission Board has received a signal from a group of holed-up Mevranii peoples, who still survive on Mevran - we need a Captain to intervene!

-*The Job*- Assist the Mevranii people, and haul them off-planet to safety!

Listening To Lost Cries

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone, I am Krammekat!

This is my newest adventure, "Listening To Lost Cries". The general premise is having to assist a secluded group of survivors get off-planet so they can live on in peace.

I've put many hours into creating this adventure, so any and all feedback is wished for and welcome

If you want, feel free also to show off your adventures, or other creations! I'm always interested to see what this community has to offer.

Thank you very much, and happy space-faring!

Edit* Shoutout to Sharples65 for helping me check for banned creations, and making everything fully functional!

Edit** Made it to the MPN! Thank you all
I may be talking to ghosts here, but I'm leaving this for anyone else who may stumble upon this.
There's a simple website for checking out subscribers/buddies and other statistics

Sporistics:
http://www.sporistics.com

Just enter your own (or whoever you wanna look up) username in the search bar, and you'll be provided with the full info.
That seems like a really awesome concept! I should be honoured to join such a galactic order - though I won't lie, my understanding is really poor on the technicals..
And my understanding on navigating the forum (Y)

Creating adventures within a set intergalactic frame also seems like an awesome challenge! I think it sounds very intriguing!

Welcome back to spore!
If you have Creepy and Cute, there's multiplayer that has appeared which uses it, We don't have any adventures as far as I know, so you could create some or just add them to enhance the experience

I think this could cause spore to go on a minor rise in popularity, but if it doesn't, it won't hurt it.

After Halloween I will go online in the server and download the adventures so we can access them for the game

If you join, I invite you to join my Galatic Core Confederation I plan on creating, built for destroying grox and holding galactic peace.
Greetings to all, I am Krammekat.

First time poster on the Sporum. I have just returned to Spore, after a longer than intended break. Spore has always been one of my favorite games, and I've been playing (though under another username then) since before GA was released.
It's awesome to return after such a long time, and find the community more alive than ever, and updates still rolling out!

Creating adventures in GA is definitely what I play for. I think the sheer expanse of possibilities is awesome, and some creators out there can really make some jaw-dropping things! I can't exactly compare myself to the greatest creators, but I definitely try to put my everything into each adventure!
*From here things may get a bit promotional*

As such, I've decided to compile all my older adventures into 1 pack (sporecast) called "I.M.B Mission Pack Vol 1." This includes all my older adventures, so that I can start on a fresh!
The I.M.B Mission Pack Vol 1

I do hope you enjoy. I've also just released my first adventure since my return titled Slavers' Trade. I am also working on my next adventure, which should be ready for release soon.

Any and all feedback is appreciated. Also please post and promote some of your own new adventures, I'm excited to get updated with the community again!

Kudos to all for keeping Spore alive, and thank you very much

Forum Index » Profile for Krammekat » Messages posted by Krammekat
Go to: