The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Messages posted by: DernGalaxyfist
Forum Index » Profile for DernGalaxyfist » Messages posted by DernGalaxyfist
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVAAAAAMMMMMPPPPPPP!!!!!

Yesiree this thread is up and running again, for now, actually I wont be active anymore but i might update this thread once and a while. Keep signing
Thanks
I'd like to say that i've left the forums. Tahanks for all teh support and please trust Rixio with her thread as i have givin her permission. A big goodbye, thank you.
I'm leaving the forums.
SOrry.
I know it'll be hard without my awesomeness.

I am giving AEP to Rixio, put it up by posting (Bump) on my thread, I'll post a link to that page on my OP,
Then you can C&P to that message and voila it's all yours.

Other than that i may do GA for a long while, and Spore was awesome and so were the people here, Epic TY.

R.I.P.
Galaxyfist

2009-2009

Why the new .001 at the end?
Sorry guys! I was gone for a week at camp and forgot to post it.

I have a week before i go to my grandmas.
But after that i should be done with my numerous vacations.
I'm updating now.
warmslime wrote:Maybe your graphics card is outdated then? Check this out.
Also be sure to have turned off all unneeded background processes, including firewalls and anti-virus programs.

THanks.
Try having pitfalls and sudden loud noises such as an explosion to distract and a gory creature behind you when you least expect it.
Here post missions with high sporecasts for those who dont want to drive through a million Clark and stanley missions to get there energy blade.

NO EASY POINTS OR CLARK AND STANLEY.
DragonFish wrote:
Rixio wrote:
DernGalaxyfist wrote:Today i am very most prod to announce that assymetry has been added to SPOre Via patch.
WE had no specific way of telling them how to do it so they used a method suggested all over the place.
*Confetti*
BOOYAH!!!
YAH00!!!
now I just have one question: should we erase it from the list of changes we want?

Nah! Just put an "Addressed by Maxis" sign, to show that they DO actually listen to us!

GOod idea!
This isnt a HUGE problem but every 30 Minutes oir so spore GA will crash on me.
ANy tips?
I have windows vista ultimate and all the needed specifications to run the game.
Today i am very most prod to announce that assymetry has been added to SPOre Via patch.
WE had no specific way of telling them how to do it so they used a method suggested all over the place.
*Confetti*
BOOYAH!!!
Get off my lawn!!!
It's very peaceful.
^.^
Bury myself 3 Miles underground with an X-Box a TV a cabinet of snacks and Anti-Alien Repellent.
THis is pretty new but i thought i might share it.
Get off my lawn!!!

Forum Index » Profile for DernGalaxyfist » Messages posted by DernGalaxyfist
Go to: