The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Messages posted by: ChompRocl
Forum Index » Profile for ChompRocl » Messages posted by ChompRocl
What... is this, exactly? Are they your top 10 creations? Please, tell us more.
Welcome back I just returned after roughly a year, as well.

Things sure are... different.
Fun, satisfaction with my work, narcissism when people leave comment.
I'd say it has a good 4 to 5 years left in it, at best. There has already been a very noticeable decline in activity since Spore's release. Not to say that the community will be thriving for 4 or 5 years. Without an update, it may be only around two years before the remaining community is made up only of a cult following. However, it would be pretty fun to have such a small and closely knit group of creators.
Great job with the videos, overall, it's a nice presentation. Some voiceovers for the sake of explanation would help, though. And just a bit less blasting music.
This is what all of those tools are for, you know. One ship for all the jobs isn't convenient enough?
Good stuff, right here.
Dont hit return to break up the html, leave it as one continuous code.
There are sometimes villages around the edge of the map, that you cant see. Try combing over the planet a few times.

Or you could drop a planet buster, that generally kills them off.
It supports freedom of choice is all. Depends on what you make of it.
Take a look, he's my love-child.

Click the orange Spore icon.

Problem solved.
Drew980 wrote:Didzo is still great! I have not the slightest clue why people are unsubscribing to him?

You'll understand when you're older.
Nice job, congrats.

Now lets see if you can find the oil spill down in Gulf of Mexico.
hattrickster wrote:You're only inflating his ego more...

Telling it like it is

Forum Index » Profile for ChompRocl » Messages posted by ChompRocl
Go to: