The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Roleplay 3  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Archereon

Civilized Sporeon

RP4 is closed for new players except by approval from me...

"I am infamous for my attempt to embarrass TheGroxinator with a jar of mayonnaise"-Ne0nus
My sig pic is a link to my profile click it and be amazed.

[WWW]
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

Since I haven't stayed in a long time, do you really give a ****?

Yeah,sorry Quadra.Look at some other RPs.Maybe you'll find another you like.

I find what has appeared in the RP forum frightening. Please tell me the other veterans are still here.

Omochi

Microbe

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/18/2009 23:19:36

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Omochi

Microbe

Creature: Forgeamer

Size: 4.5 FT
Creature link: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Omochi%7C2263461759
Description: Onmivorous Fish-like creature with very large teeth. Jumps extremly high. Mostly a social creature at its current state.

Day 1: A small fish-like creature swims ashore to a temporary home known as the head lands. It was sick of the taste of fish and moss. It was hard to breath with its small lungs, but Immediatly as it walks on ground a snake-like creature slithers fast. The Forgeamer was clueless of it's amazing jumping ability thier legs were made for extremely fast swimming. Like a super mutant frog *THWAP!* It was halfway up a tall tree. *Thawp!* It missed its target a branch full of leaves its wing like arms were webbed and it glided back to the water for from the snake. A screeching call alerts some of the others of its species to the surface of the water. Land it was the first time most of them had seen it. The group starts to walk ashore, the one who had some experience stayed in the water and gave a warning call which was ignored. One was bit by the snake and the Forgeamer bit back harder with a mouth with bite pressure suppierer to a Alligator it had snapped the back of the snake in two. The others were harvesting fruit and leaves. The one in the water was feeling lonely so it went ashore too. When the day was almost gone the trees were bare and bushes were leaveless. The small Forges were digging holes in the muck and mud they would be their nests. Even smaller nocturnal herbivores were comming to the area to feed the close to the water places they usually eat from were gone this caused a small migration from the area.

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
TheGroxinator

Spacefaring Sporeling

Omochi wrote:Creature: Forgeamer

Size: 4.5 FT
Creature link: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Omochi%7C2263461759
Description: Onmivorous Fish-like creature with very large teeth. Jumps extremly high. Mostly a social creature at its current state.

Day 1: A small fish-like creature swims ashore to a temporary home known as the head lands. It was sick of the taste of fish and moss. It was hard to breath with its small lungs, but Immediatly as it walks on ground a snake-like creature slithers fast. The Forgeamer was clueless of it's amazing jumping ability thier legs were made for extremely fast swimming. Like a super mutant frog *THWAP!* It was halfway up a tall tree. *Thawp!* It missed its target a branch full of leaves its wing like arms were webbed and it glided back to the water for from the snake. A screeching call alerts some of the others of its species to the surface of the water. Land it was the first time most of them had seen it. The group starts to walk ashore, the one who had some experience stayed in the water and gave a warning call which was ignored. One was bit by the snake and the Forgeamer bit back harder with a mouth with bite pressure suppierer to a Alligator it had snapped the back of the snake in two. The others were harvesting fruit and leaves. The one in the water was feeling lonely so it went ashore too. When the day was almost gone the trees were bare and bushes were leaveless. The small Forges were digging holes in the muck and mud they would be their nests. Even smaller nocturnal herbivores were comming to the area to feed the close to the water places they usually eat from were gone this caused a small migration from the area.

Do not post here!!! This RP is CLOSED! Look at the posts RIGHT above you...

Someone lock this...

By Shadow123!!
Clever-Mird

Microbe

In a graveyard, digging up an army of corpses!

Can I join? PLEASE!?
I am all alone eating a hotpocket staring at a computer screen doing nothing!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/27/2009 03:33:41

I have been treated like dirt in multiple threads just because I am new. I am getting tired of this so please don't.

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely
destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste
this to your signature.
shadeofmoose318

GalacticGod

Read the above post.

Human intelligence is starting to scare me.

Why can't we all be friends in the Black Fall Thread
YOU! Yes, You there! Reading this? Can you make a signature?I'm taking that as a "Yes". PM me (or SilentEpiphany) if you feel like making a sig.
Kafka's "death sentence"
ChaosHarbinger

GalacticGod

Human what? Isn't that a contradiction in terms?

Klokkwork wrote:The pessimist sees the mind of the optimist as half empty
[WWW]
Pyjamaman

Civilized Sporeon

either this has made a comeback or has reached stage 10 - necro in the RP life cycle

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME HAHAHATURTLECANCERLOLOLOL:fibea:
fearripper

Civilized Sporeon

Shuffling through your thoughts, becoming you, melding your mind....

I got bored so I decided to post here....Anyone got a burrito lol jk Also here is an awesome forum page...http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/37572.page

[WWW]
Fenderguy3

Multicellular

Planet Zorgtar convincing the zorgiminions not to disenegrate earth.

These games are so confusing!!! HAHAHA you can't read what i just said!!! Cuz i rock!
But these games are really confusing!

!

Being a Mac user is like being a Navy SEAL: a small, elite group of people with access to the most sophisticated technology in the world, who everyone calls on to get the really tough jobs done quickly and efficiently.

You know if you live in 2009 if:

1.You go to a party, sit down and take pics and put them on facebook
2.You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3.The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have MSN/facebook/Bebo/MySpace.
4.You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6.Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7.You can't remember your own phone number
8.You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
9.You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
10.You were too busy to notice number five.
11.You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
12.And now you're laughing at your stupidity.

-BoyMac

点検は私のページまたは私破壊する!
[WWW]
GulpinTheKing

Multicellular

Fenderguy3 wrote:These games are so confusing!!! HAHAHA you can't read what i just said!!! Cuz i rock!
But these games are really confusing!

!
"These games are so confusing!!!"

[WWW]
Superraptor

Spacefaring Sporeling

Dude, this is dead! Let the dead rest! Unless I say not to... "..."

Email pictures of cats to me at dopeydovah@gmail.com
[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: