The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Roleplay 3  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

Since I haven't stayed in a long time, do you really give a ****?

OOC: None of the Shorun will be the same anymore anyway.Just more threats.I do understand the Shorun will hate the Strnon,but they wouldn't be so stupid as to act without them in RPSS.At least at the beginning.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/22/2009 00:18:58

I find what has appeared in the RP forum frightening. Please tell me the other veterans are still here.

TheGroxinator

Spacefaring Sporeling

ne0nus wrote:OOC: None of the Shorun will be the same anymore anyway.Just more threats.I do understand the Shorun will hate the Strnon,but they wouldn't be so stupid as to act without them in RPSS.At least at the beginning.

OOC: Well, 70 years is very little to a Shorun, maybe 700 years would lead to some change, 7,000 more like. But I'm not going to step aside in RPSS because of a grudge...

By Shadow123!!
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC: Weren't you reading?We already have them.We won the battle Grox.

I find what has appeared in the RP forum frightening. Please tell me the other veterans are still here.

Archereon

Civilized Sporeon

The Strnon are so advanced compared to the races of Speros, individual beings, even individual species and planets become as specs of dust, irrelevant, and expendable.

"I am infamous for my attempt to embarrass TheGroxinator with a jar of mayonnaise"-Ne0nus
My sig pic is a link to my profile click it and be amazed.

[WWW]
nogoodnames

Civilized Sporeon

Archereon wrote:The Strnon are so advanced compared to the races of Speros, individual beings, even individual species and planets become as specs of dust, irrelevant, and expendable.

OOC: Exactly why they must be destroyed. Anyway, what now? Peace talks? I assume that you would rather have this go out with a bang.

Archereon

Civilized Sporeon

OOC: That's not gonna happen. By far the Strnon are the most technologically advanced species in the galaxy, as the shattering gave the Strnon a billion year head start.

"I am infamous for my attempt to embarrass TheGroxinator with a jar of mayonnaise"-Ne0nus

[WWW]
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC: Well,they'll be a mod controlled exclusive NPC in RPSS,just like the Geildak.As for who I control I'll be controlling two factions of the Vorpalin.One side,after the fall of Aurus,reverted to old ways,and have become shining stars of how things can change from something horrible.The other slightly alters current Vorpalin culture,and holds a grudge against all,but the Katareian and Nords.

Archereon

Civilized Sporeon

A few days earlier on the Hijacked Ocean Tears

A technician monitoring the computer systems yelps, then quickly informs Aalynaris that massive amounts of debris are falling towards the ship, and so the ship is accelerated past its limits in this pitiful state, and the engines stall for a few tense minutes. Eventually the Therones reach Garsnurn, but soon the question of how to land the ship comes up...After nearly an hour, the Therones "land" the ship by carefully driving it into the ground, which only adds to the damage, but then again, the ship still half runs.

After all of the boarding party disembarks, the monumental task of repairing the vessel is left to Gynun backed by most of Garsnurn's residents, and a massive stockpile of surplus supplies that have built up over the years. The first thing Gynun does is to assign all the workforces to tasks they are best suited for, the majority of the Therones are set about repairing the hull, a job with relatively little skill requirement. Slowly but surely the majority of the hull is replaced by hardened titanium alloys mixed with other metals, which requires the ship to be partially restructured to accommodate for the Therones' inferior building materials. Meanwhile, on the inside of the ship, skilled nuclear technicians are set on salvaging as much of the reactor as possible. The Zuul's reactor cores add up to a decent amount of energy, so the Therones gut most of the life support systems in order to fit them on board. The Liir computers are removed from the ship for study, and Theron computers replace them with programming partially extrapolated from the Liir's own programs, enough to adequately control the ship. Gradually the majority of the damage to the vessel is patched up, a crew is trained, and the chemicals and radiation are cleaned away as best as possible. A small life support system, as well as a basic ventilation system in order to vent atmosphere from the ship when in space are added. The weapon systems are mostly intact, so little work is done there, but a few of the plasma weapons are removed for study. And then it comes time for a test flight. After weeks of inactivity, the reactor and flight systems have difficulty starting, however little to no problems occur in flight, as the materials the Therones used were adequate substitutes, even if they would not stand up nearly as well in battle. The test concludes and the Therones continue working on it.

[WWW]
TheGroxinator

Spacefaring Sporeling

10 days later, aboard the Observatory of the Moon.

A Shorun enters the room, "The burials are complete, and all those who's bodies are missing have been numbered and counted, a memorial has been erected for them."

Garren - Excellent. Bring Drak here for me.

Several minutes later, Drak enters the Room,

Drak - Yes Garren?

A flash ruptures the room, as Garren's body tears itself apart, Drak is sent sprawling through the wall, and the glass from the observatory shatters, Drak's arm has been forcefully removed. Hundreds of Shorun hospital troop enter, and immediately begin treating those in the building.

OOC: Give us a few more days before we lock this OK?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/22/2009 20:50:04

By Shadow123!!
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC: No Grox.It has to be ended today or tomorrow.We can not start RP4 with RP3 still going.

TheGroxinator

Spacefaring Sporeling

ne0nus wrote:OOC: No Grox.It has to be ended today or tomorrow.We can not start RP4 with RP3 still going.

OOC: Ok, then wait like 15 minutes while I finish up.

Drak wakes again in a black room underground, a large blue fluorescent light makes the room alive, Shoruso is sitting in a chair to the side, as he stands, "What happened?"

Shoruso sighs, "Do you know what happened? Why the Sword shattered? Do you know who that was?"

Drak says, now curious, "No. Do you?"

Shoruso looks up, Drak now sees anger in his eyes, "That was Sraf, or more properly, Tiyig." The force of the last word shook the entire room, and its echo seemed to last forever.

Drak - He broke the Sword? Without a leader-"

Shoruso cuts him off - We have a leader, we have always had a leader.

Drak - I cannot-

Shoruso - No, not you, and not me either.

Drak - Then who?

Shoruso - You and your questions, wait, and you shall find out.

By Shadow123!!
lonelydogs

Civilized Sporeon

With the capture of the Aurusian leaders the Twele fighting force on Aurus rejoiced. Following the surrender of the enemy they set about collecting and burying the many dead from both sides. The dead of the Serones army on Aurus were mourned despite leaving no physical remains of their death.

With the city and the leaders in the command of Froley the hugely reduced armies of Tweli waited in formation just beyond the city limits , not far from the devastating ruins of the cities east caused by the fall of the Reckoning. While they held a funeral for the passed and for their murdered Grand Master , the Rising landed behind them. It was the smallest of the "capital ships" brought by the Twele but it remained the only one in good condition. The Reckoning was gone , the Twilit Prince damaged beyond repair and the Oblivion suffered from many breaches to the hull.

Standing before the Twele procession was Phen. He looked out over the ruined landscape and burning city and sighed to himself. Gently he through a small yellow flower to the ground amongst the debris and turned around and headed in the direction of the Rising...

Behind him , in the exact spot the flower had landed , a patch of unique multicolored flowers had sprung forth. The flower , bearing petals of purple , yellow and crimson , spread fast and kept spreading. It would come to be known as the Aurusian Lilly. A symbol of death , sacrifice and rebirth...

------------------------------------------------------------------
RollPlay 3 Thread
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/17592.page

1. if you think Spore could be much better, support the CAMPAIGN TO MAKE SPORE BETTER!
2. an open compilation of player´s suggestions to make Spore as great as it can be with a Spore SuperPack!
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u173/lonelydogs/Estah3.jpg
Quadra-Angel

MouthBreather

EAting a copy of Spore Motto: The epics are evil, The Grox doubly so.

OOC: Well I'm new to this and I hope it's ok if I jump in.

Creature: Suclay-
Two, scrawny legs, a cell carnivore mouth and two eyes.

Alongside the drama, the adventure, and violence, About the time the Arusians organized their first city,
a creature known as the Suclay finnaly starts a new legacy as it crawl onto land.Some where on the shores of the third continent, a new adventure is beginning.
As the first Suclay to crawl on land takes a breath of crisp night air It can hear the cheers of a new beggining.
It didn't know it, but though the sentinents Inhabitants of the planet knew little about this creature, in the future all would know of its fearsome, civilized descendants, and would tremble in the mention of thier species name. Though the Suclay evolves at an alarming rate, That is not for a few hundred thousand years. Get ready, the planet isn't big enough for more than one species.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/26/2009 16:02:00

[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!]
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

Actually,this roleplay is finished,and RP4 is currently full.Sorry.Here's some help,if an RP is beyond page 3 always check the date of the last post.It may be dead.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/26/2009 16:01:35

Quadra-Angel

MouthBreather

EAting a copy of Spore Motto: The epics are evil, The Grox doubly so.

are you serious? well, I geuss I'll find what to do from Rp4

[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!]

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: