The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Roleplay 3  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Archereon

Civilized Sporeon

OOC: Well, if you convince them not to completely destroy Speros because of the stalemate at Aurus, they'll merely wipe the surface of the Shorun's moon clean.

"I am infamous for my attempt to embarrass TheGroxinator with a jar of mayonnaise"-Ne0nus
My sig pic is a link to my profile click it and be amazed.

[WWW]
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

Since I haven't stayed in a long time, do you really give a ****?

OOC: Aye Arch,but there's still the matter that no one on Speros knows about it.Therefore they can't be told.

I find what has appeared in the RP forum frightening. Please tell me the other veterans are still here.

Archereon

Civilized Sporeon

OOC: Psionics is technically instantaneous, though many factors can skew it, such as intense magnetic or gravitational fields, its more difficult to use psionics on a planet than in microgravity, for example. However I see your point, the main problem with psionic communication is range

OOC2: The Strnon know, the Geildak should know what was going on, so if they converse it seems logical that the Geildak would learn of the outcome.

"I am infamous for my attempt to embarrass TheGroxinator with a jar of mayonnaise"-Ne0nus
My sig pic is a link to my profile click it and be amazed.

[WWW]
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC: So your saying I can contact them on Aurus?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/21/2009 17:57:57

I find what has appeared in the RP forum frightening. Please tell me the other veterans are still here.

lonelydogs

Civilized Sporeon

ne0nus wrote:OOC: So your saying I can contact them on Aurus?

OOC thinking about it an ascended Serones (or Twele with Seien now becoming one) could technically appear where ever there is nature. Meaning skalhala or the recently killed Netaliay could tell Geildak what happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------
RollPlay 3 Thread
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/17592.page

1. if you think Spore could be much better, support the CAMPAIGN TO MAKE SPORE BETTER!
2. an open compilation of player´s suggestions to make Spore as great as it can be with a Spore SuperPack!
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u173/lonelydogs/Estah3.jpg
TheGroxinator

Spacefaring Sporeling

Archereon wrote:OOC: Well, if you convince them not to completely destroy Speros because of the stalemate at Aurus, they'll merely wipe the surface of the Shorun's moon clean.

OOC: Oh...My... God... Leave the Shorun alone. I've had it with your stupid annoying, SPOREing idiots of a Strnon. They wipe out everything, kill everything, have no definition of overkill, according to what I have seen of them, they have become their own worst enemy. Leave them out of this, every move you make with them screws the story a little bit more, just let us attack Aurus, take their leaders hostage, and return in peace.

By Shadow123!!
nogoodnames

Civilized Sporeon

OOC: If someone told the serkins why the strnon are trying to destroy them they could just turn Helios around to face the moon and fire a focused beam of energy at it which would melt the crust and destroy all life on it. This might set their terraforming back a few years, but I'm sure they would agree that saving the system is more important.

Anyway, I actually agree with grox on the strnon. They are annoying, illogical and unfair.

TheGroxinator

Spacefaring Sporeling

nogoodnames wrote:OOC: If someone told the serkins why the strnon are trying to destroy them they could just turn Helios around to face the moon and fire a focused beam of energy at it which would melt the crust and destroy all life on it. This might set their terraforming back a few years, but I'm sure they would agree that saving the system is more important.

Anyway, I actually agree with grox on the strnon. They are annoying, illogical and unfair.

OOC: But you have no idea how absolutely pissed the Shorun would be at you, they would pull out from Aurus just to attack you... But anyways, that's not the point, the Strnon are just... Ugh...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/21/2009 23:50:28

By Shadow123!!
nogoodnames

Civilized Sporeon

TheGroxinator wrote:
nogoodnames wrote:OOC: If someone told the serkins why the strnon are trying to destroy them they could just turn Helios around to face the moon and fire a focused beam of energy at it which would melt the crust and destroy all life on it. This might set their terraforming back a few years, but I'm sure they would agree that saving the system is more important.

OOC: But you have no idea how absolutely pissed the Shorun would be at you, they would pull out from Aurus just to attack you... But anyways, that's not the point, the Strnon are just... Ugh...

OOC: Then they will have chosen the greater evil and likely doomed themselves. But enough of this pointless talk.

ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC: Grox I've had it with your attitude to the Strnon.Either put up with it,and stop complaining or SPORE off.Besides,when you really think about it,the way you play the Strnon are actually weaker than the Shorun.So you're the one who needs to calm down.You can't take a single thing being able to oppose,and if it does,or you don't your way,all you do is complain.So deal with it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/22/2009 00:09:19

TheGroxinator

Spacefaring Sporeling

ne0nus wrote:OOC: Grox I've had it with your attitude to the Strnon.Either put up with it,and stop complaining or SPORE off.Besides,when you really think about it,the way you play the Strnon are actually weaker than the Shorun.So you're the one who needs to calm down.You can't take a single thing being able to oppose,and if it does,or you don't your way,all you do is complain.So deal with it.

OOC: Nogood just agreed with me... It's not just the Shorun, the Strnon are just ill-minded, I wouldn't mind them if they where a bit more logical and didn't just become their own worst nightmares, well, for 2 more pages, I can live.

By Shadow123!!
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC: It's not like they'll succeed in destroying the system.Speros is still around in RPSS.

TheGroxinator

Spacefaring Sporeling

ne0nus wrote:OOC: It's not like they'll succeed in destroying the system.Speros is still around in RPSS.

OOC: Which is exactly why I hate the Strnon, they are a void threat! As obvioulsy you are not REALLY going to destroy Speros... Let's stop arguing and just finish this...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/22/2009 00:14:25

By Shadow123!!
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC: It's part of the plot,and in RPSS you'll come to hate the Strnon a little less.

TheGroxinator

Spacefaring Sporeling

ne0nus wrote:OOC: It's part of the plot,and in RPSS you'll come to hate the Strnon a little less.

OOC: It's not me you'll have to convince, the Shorun won't be incredibly happy working with them, they killed hundreds of millions of Shorun, even more if they wipe the moon.

Drak leads with the 4 other mechs, 2 have had their arms chopped off, another leaves the robotic core undefended, that one is quickly shot down, leaving Drak with only 1 fully functioning Mech, he was better anyway. He does a spinning kick through the air to kill 2 guards, and in the same full movement tears the door apart, the government figures lie before him.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/22/2009 00:17:33

By Shadow123!!

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: