The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Winter War 2017 Winners Announced  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Poll
Who's side are you on?
I'm working for Santa 32% [ 7 ]
I'm supporting the Anti-Claus 18% [ 4 ]
Whichever pays more, get my services 45% [ 10 ]
I don't make merry at Christmas. Bah Humbug! 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22
joshsquash

Microbe

so let it be known on this hollowed day,
that the heart of an avid Santa hater had begun to sway,
and for just a moment,
he prayed for atonement...
so Some would say
on that very day
the gift of good will was given away...
for no matter if you love or hate this crazy Santa B.S. that is forced down our throats
here is a message of love and good hope,
winter mayhem is the best way to cope

i hate Santa but who can hate Christmas presents?

i am brewser420, different account name

and oh yeah i made this awhile ago and never posted it on
the forum

don't let his let his costume fool you he is writhing in deceit, for the evil old saint nick..he has been trained to infiltrate the enemy compound and blend into the crowd and when the moment is right kill the man in red...

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/16/2017 06:03:42

dragonBoy2006

Civilized Sporeon

joshsquash wrote:so let it be known on this hollowed day,
that the heart of an avid Santa hater had begun to sway,
and for just a moment,
he prayed for atonement...
so Some would say
on that very day
the gift of good will was given away...
for no matter if you love or hate this crazy Santa B.S. that is forced down our throats
here is a message of love and good hope,
winter mayhem is the best way to cope

i hate Santa but who can hate Christmas presents?
p.s. i am brewser420, different account name

no

Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

shunkerbelle wrote:The sight of Sealzilla alone made the elves run screaming for their lives, but Santa didn't even flinch. Even as the town was getting destroyed, he was happily feeding the Orcas who came to marvel at the destruction that was occurring.
"Hang on a sec..." the stranger mumbled, making Santa snap out of his train of thought. "What on earth are you feeding those Orcas?"
"Oh, its just a bit of fish" Santa replied, but then he smiled a sly grin "Fish...with a hint of magic dust used to make my deers fly, and..." he added before the stranger could protest. "Scales from a certain dragon king Kaiju!"

Soon enough, the Orcas descended back into the waters, then all of a sudden the icy floor glowed a bright yellow colour, getting the Sealzilla's attention. The beast let out a bellow and started shuffling violently through the town, crushing the buildings as if they were mere pieces of paper. Before the kaiju could impale the fat man and the stranger with its colossal tusks, a large black mouth, no two, no THREE black mouths crashed through the ice and clamped tightly around the sealzilla's neck. But it didn't stop there. The three headed beast flew straight upwards and threw the seal across the ice, away from the bewildered stranger and the surviving citizens.

"Holy mince pies!" Santa yelled cheerfully as King Ghidorca continued to headbutt Sealzilla away from the city, then smacked the seal into the icy water with its tail and swam after it, to conclude the battle somewhere else.

"a-after seeing that..." the stranger stammered. "i'm gonna need a lot of mince pies"

Sent to you an email

Olá a todos! Eu sou GabrieleTheMan!
sefmonsta

Multicellular

Well I made what I thought would make a great entry for this thread, but I simply can't pick a side. Introducing...

Buckethead Santa

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-sefmonsta%7C2264551475%3Asast-501055195242

Buckethead's response to being asked to pick sides
would likely be "Errrr... Santa... I guess", but the true answer resides
.....(longpause in anticipation of rhyming close).... in his buckethead?
Well anyways seasons greetings everyone.

nosignosignosignosignosignosignosignosignosig
[WWW]
Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

Look down. You are flying over me right now.

Santa was worried but not about that Anti-Claus brat
He felt that he was give the wrong impression by being fat

Looked up to by literally every child on this earth
He thought he should do something about his girth

So into the gym he barricaded himself with few doubts
And began doing a series of strenuous hyper workouts

His belly disappeared and he saw growth of his pecs and deltoids
And it all would have been good except for his use of magical steroids

Bare chested and ripped like a Marine Green Beret
He pushed until he could even lift a fully loaded sleigh.

But in the gym his Jollyness was gradually replaced
With a hatred of mankind and thoughts that they should all be erased.

Then Mrs Claus gave him a cookie and he was all better.

Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

Garfielf wrote:Santa's army went flying out every which way,
But they're only still babies, let's grow them TODAY!
A path is now carved in the center, straight through,
Of Santa Claus' army by young Demanu.
"Let's get them," he caws in a harsh voice so hoarse
That it made Starcutter grow unnamed hatchlings by force.
Then unexpectly out of the ice cold and blue
Flew one brand new fighter, the great Deltitnu,
"We'll take back the Pole and strike fear in the hearts
Of those who won't listen to Elettronic Arts."

Starcutter should respect me and forgive me for the mistakes i did to her so i have to talk to her in real life, me and she are both not adult, we are not adults! She's awesome, i have to talk to her and she must respect me! I'm a good creator! i can do best stuff without using a template!

Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

@Gabrieletheman00: Please take this somewhere else. If you wish to post a creation, by all means do so. But this is not the place for your conflict with Starcutter.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/22/2017 21:43:39

tonysaur

MouthBreather

"Been to the gym, have we?"

Wiping a few crumbs from his beard, gave the Winter Jinn a glance, but rather than replying, he simply settled down in front of the TV, a chocolian bringing him some hot chocolate.

"I hear my requested item is finished," went on the Winter Jinn.

"Yes, it is," replied Santa. Taking a box, he handed it to the Jinn, who opened it, and nodded approvingly at its contents. "This should do nicely," he replied.

"I have to say, though," said Santa, "I'm a little curious as to why you would want something like that . . ." Before he could finish, the front door flew open with a bang, and in drifted a female Jinn. "So, here you are!" she said to the Winter Jinn crossly. "I've been looking for you all over this freaking war zone. I must have had to dodge shrapnel and flying elf guts a thousand times! What, pray tell, do you have to say for yourself?"

The Winter Jinn swallowed nervously, then fixed a smile on his face as he presented her with the box. "Preparing this for you, my dear. Merry Christmas!"

The female Jinn looked at him suspiciously for a moment, but the suspicion vanished the moment she beheld the box's contents. "Oh, Winter, it's lovely!" she cried. She promptly planted a big kiss on the Winter Jinn's cheek, before looking down at the contents again. "You had this made for me?"

"Indeed," said the Jinn, giving Santa an A-OK symbol. "Only the best for you, my dear."

"It's wonderful," she said. Then she noticed Santa. "Is this a friend of yours?" she asked.

"A business partner, more correctly," replied the Winter Jinn. "And I believe our business is concluded."

"Well, then, let's not use any more of his precious time," replied the female Jinn, drifting out the door. The Winter Jinn let out a quick sigh of relief, and then, nodding to Santa, began to make for the door.

"Wait a minute!" said Santa. "Are you telling me you were just having a present made for your wife?"

"Yes," replied the Jinn stiffly.

Santa gave a snort. "Whatever. Er, by the way, do you think you'll be coming back next year? It is rather helpful having you around."

"We'll see," replied the Winter Jinn, and with that, drifted out the door."

Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

tonysaur wrote:

Wiping a few crumbs from his beard, gave the Winter Jinn a glance, but rather than replying, he simply settled down in front of the TV, a chocolian bringing him some hot chocolate.

"Yes, it is," replied Santa. Taking a box, he handed it to the Jinn, who opened it, and nodded approvingly at its contents. "This should do nicely," he replied.

"I have to say, though," said Santa, "I'm a little curious as to why you would want something like that . . ." Before he could finish, the front door flew open with a bang, and in drifted a female Jinn. "So, here you are!" she said to the Winter Jinn crossly. "I've been looking for you all over this freaking war zone. I must have had to dodge shrapnel and flying elf guts a thousand times! What, pray tell, do you have to say for yourself?"

The Winter Jinn swallowed nervously, then fixed a smile on his face as he presented her with the box. "Preparing this for you, my dear. Merry Christmas!"

The female Jinn looked at him suspiciously for a moment, but the suspicion vanished the moment she beheld the box's contents. "Oh, Winter, it's lovely!" she cried. She promptly planted a big kiss on the Winter Jinn's cheek, before looking down at the contents again. "You had this made for me?"

"Indeed," said the Jinn, giving Santa an A-OK symbol. "Only the best for you, my dear."

"It's wonderful," she said. Then she noticed Santa. "Is this a friend of yours?" she asked.

"A business partner, more correctly," replied the Winter Jinn. "And I believe our business is concluded."

"Well, then, let's not use any more of his precious time," replied the female Jinn, drifting out the door. The Winter Jinn let out a quick sigh of relief, and then, nodding to Santa, began to make for the door.

"Wait a minute!" said Santa. "Are you telling me you were just having a present made for your wife?"

Santa gave a snort. "Whatever. Er, by the way, do you think you'll be coming back next year? It is rather helpful having you around."

The Contest is Already ended

tonysaur

MouthBreather

Gabrieletheman00 wrote:
tonysaur wrote:

The Contest is Already ended

I know. I was just tying up the story line I was doing. I wasn't submitting anything.

Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

Beast Creature:
1st shunkerbelle-
2nd Place Alespill-
3rd Place tonysaur-

Best Prop
1st Place - Krammekat -
2nd Place - Starcutter -
3rd Place NathanielRD -

Most innovative

Rovam (I know i said I couldn't compete, , but in my defense I did come up with a hippo ballerina and a Ramen Shop for Elves)

Best Story
tonysaur

Krammekat

Microbe

Mavor wrote:Beast Creature:
1st shunkerbelle-
2nd Place Alespill-
3rd Place tonysaur-

Best Prop
1st Place - Krammekat -
2nd Place - Starcutter -
3rd Place NathanielRD -

Most innovative

Rovam (I know i said I couldn't compete, , but in my defense I did come up with a hippo ballerina and a Ramen Shop for Elves)

Best Story
tonysaur

Aah! I won 1st place! =D
Thank you so much for this contest, it was great fun participating

tonysaur

MouthBreather

3rd place creature and best story! Thanks, Mavor! And congrats to everyone else! It was fun!

Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Go to: