The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Installing Mods For Spore - Tutorial  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
HabaneroArrow

Civilized Sporeon

Drag and drop.

[WWW]
Spongedan1

Microbe

I can't find any file named Spore_EP1, only Spore_BP1
Takua01

MouthBreather

Spongedan1 wrote:I can't find any file named Spore_EP1, only Spore_BP1

Spore_EP1 is a folder for Galactic Adventures, so if you don't have GA, you won't have a Spore_EP1 folder. Put the package file under "Data" instead.

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Kaylala44

Microbe

I cant find the Epic mod for PC. How do I install it? Help please!
ashkelon

GalacticGod

Kaylala44 wrote:I cant find the Epic mod for PC. How do I install it? Help please!

If you can't find it, it will be hard to install, for sure!

But the place I know to check is http://www.davoonline.com/ and his download page has html errors.

His forum (under communication) is still active. I would post there and ask what's up. It's very possible he's not hosting them anymore.

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in, hold you in.
***** Text 'upr8rs R h8rs' to 77673 *****

TheNameOfTheWind

Multicellular

Somewhere, under the rainbow, where skies are blue...

ashkelon wrote:
But the place I know to check is http://www.davoonline.com/ and his download page has html errors.

His forum (under communication) is still active. I would post there and ask what's up. It's very possible he's not hosting them anymore.

They're still active, at http://www.davoonline.com/download/
I just got the All_Archetypes.Package mod, which means upon starting space stage, your race retains the archetype you chose but with ALL The archetype superpowers unlocked. It is fully compatible with GA and the bot parts and means my lovely Scientists don't have to go without Return Ticket ever again also the lifemod.package, making the creation tools like edit/create creation have unlimited uses, makes the space stage much more free.

Also, theres another mod to look out for called warpdrive.package that adds another interstellar drive upgrade after number 5, eliminating the maximum distance, meaning you can theoretically cross the galaxy in one jump, there's videos on Youtube of it, but I haven't unlocked it myself yet.

Interestingly, I typed the exact name of a mod I was looking for into Google and found a "Windows Skydrive" with 176 mods, a large number working. I'd share the link, but I don't know it its an oversight that its enabled for everyone to view and download from or not

:cool guy

Spacefaring Sporeling

TheNameOfTheWind wrote:
ashkelon wrote:

They're still active, at http://www.davoonline.com/download/
I just got the All_Archetypes.Package mod, which means upon starting space stage, your race retains the archetype you chose but with ALL The archetype superpowers unlocked. It is fully compatible with GA and the bot parts and means my lovely Scientists don't have to go without Return Ticket ever again also the lifemod.package, making the creation tools like edit/create creation have unlimited uses, makes the space stage much more free.

Also, theres another mod to look out for called warpdrive.package that adds another interstellar drive upgrade after number 5, eliminating the maximum distance, meaning you can theoretically cross the galaxy in one jump, there's videos on Youtube of it, but I haven't unlocked it myself yet.

Interestingly, I typed the exact name of a mod I was looking for into Google and found a "Windows Skydrive" with 176 mods, a large number working. I'd share the link, but I don't know it its an oversight that its enabled for everyone to view and download from or not
I'm trying those mods right now, and I think you should share the skydrive link.

This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
TheNameOfTheWind

Multicellular

Somewhere, under the rainbow, where skies are blue...

:cool guy wrote:I'm trying those mods right now, and I think you should share the skydrive link.

Haha, well, if anyone else asks I will, but if you google a mods name, it shouldn't be that hard to find.

Also, I'm no expert of course, but I've tried ALOT of the older mods and theres ALOT of conflicts between mods so it's trial and error to see what ones go together and actually work with your version. I actually have 41 added and working successfully.

I personally like collecting animals and filling ecosystems by hand, although I would HIGHLY recommend people look for a mod called "Genesis-atmospheric-tool.package" To my knowledge, all the older mods for unlimited Staff of Life usage don't work, but this mod adds a new tool, buyable from your empire, that has unlimited uses and does the exact same thing as the Staff of Life Again, fully compatible with GA+bot parts

:cool guy

Spacefaring Sporeling

TheNameOfTheWind wrote:
:cool guy wrote:I'm trying those mods right now, and I think you should share the skydrive link.

Haha, well, if anyone else asks I will, but if you google a mods name, it shouldn't be that hard to find.

Also, I'm no expert of course, but I've tried ALOT of the older mods and theres ALOT of conflicts between mods so it's trial and error to see what ones go together and actually work with your version. I actually have 41 added and working successfully.

I personally like collecting animals and filling ecosystems by hand, although I would HIGHLY recommend people look for a mod called "Genesis-atmospheric-tool.package" To my knowledge, all the older mods for unlimited Staff of Life usage don't work, but this mod adds a new tool, buyable from your empire, that has unlimited uses and does the exact same thing as the Staff of Life Again, fully compatible with GA+bot parts
The mods work! And I will google the Genesis-atmospheric-tool.package mod. If there were no mods, the game would have died in 2010.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 03/10/2011 17:45:06

This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
buzzm279

Microbe

cant find the data file. will the sporebin work?

The red vs blue series! coming to a galaxy near you!
awesome percent:50
cool percent:50
total epic number:100
SnowyDove

Microbe

how do I add it to my mac whenever I download something its just a document, or the link doesn't work.

Snowy Dove
[MSN]
gamefanj615

Microbe

Thanks! This was really useful. I added a mod that makes the Grox Empire very weak.
3Davideo

Multicellular

I'm creating some mods for myself in Sporemaster. I put one to test in Spore/Data, but it has no effect. I have Core Spore 1.5, but no packs and no GA. Any help?

Proud Owner of Alter Ego's Alter Ego!

uroker2010

Civilized Sporeon

I guess that sucks you don't have GA.

I will soon find out I get my computer today. It is coming by fedex. Then I am making my recover discs for my computer and then I will installing spore and then I will be installing the mods. I just hope they don't slow my new computer down. Davo's you are a wonderful dedicated person who is way better than EA.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/06/2011 07:30:56

Spore is up to originally up to 4 discs.
1.C&C: Spore creature creator starter kit (disc)
2.Spore (disc)
3.Spore Creepy & Cute expansion (disc)
4.Spore galactic adventure expansion (disc)
5.Spore Botz expansion. (Dr pepper promo) (download)
6.Dark injection expansion version 7.0.8 mod. (thanks to davopotomus)
Note: I know what all made it to an actual retail disc. (Yes I do keep track of what comes out)
what not made it to disc for PC and console?

If you can't respect me. I can not respect you. respect is earned not given (Agreed)

Nothing is impossible till proven!!!
[WWW] [Yahoo!]
warmslime

Spacefaring Sporeling

uroker2010 wrote:I guess that sucks you don't have GA.

I will soon find out I get my computer today. It is coming by fedex. Then I am making my recover discs for my computer and then I will installing spore and then I will be installing the mods. I just hope they don't slow my new computer down. Davo's you are a wonderful dedicated person who is way better than EA.

How could mods slow your computer down? They're files, not programs.

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: