The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Creation Challenge: Jurassic World Buildings/Vehicles/Props (for Jurassic Park's 25th Anniversary)  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Poll
How excited are you for the game; Jurassic World Evolution? Or Movie; Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom?
I want them NOW!!! I'm eager to create my own Jurassic World! 67% [ 2 ]
The is a major improvement to Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis...and they're FINALLY taking the dinosaurs off the islands! 0% [ 0 ]
They're intriguing, I might give them a shot... 33% [ 1 ]
As cool as it is...I prefer the original park builder, JPOG, including its limited number of dinosaurs...as well as the first Jurassic Park film... 0% [ 0 ]
I like the original Jurassic Park Operation Genesis game and Jurassic Park film more... 0% [ 0 ]
I'll pass until they're real cheap... 0% [ 0 ]
I'm not interested...game or movie... 0% [ 0 ]
I don't like business simulator games...or thriller/action films... 0% [ 0 ]
I hate the Jurassic Park franchise...(Answer this and you'll be branded as a heartless monster for the rest of your life) 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3
StrangeBehaving

Microbe

I've noticed how, when looking through the SPOREpedia, there's a very surprising lack of content for the Jurassic World part of the Jurassic Park franchise. Particularly the vehicle, buildings, and props department when compared to dinosaurs (which is more than the three categories, but still surprisingly just as lacking) like the Indominus Rex...

So, I have a creation challenge for you prop creators in the SPORE community...To somewhat celebrate 25 years of Jurassic Park (which the business simulator game, Jurassic World: Evolution, is released one day after the first Jurassic Park film), I want you to create buildings, vehicles, props, etc. involving Jurassic World.

We have a smorgasbord of stuff from Jurassic Park side of the franchise, why not do the same for Jurassic World side of the franchise? I've started by remaking some of my dinosaurs from Jurassic Park and making 'Jurassic World' versions of them with some new dinosaurs introduced in both Jurassic World: Evolution and Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom...

I am eager to see what you talented folks come up with to celebrate 25 years of the most famous dinosaur-centered franchise in the world!
Think you have what it takes? I know you do!

I'm a dinosaur maniac!!! HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAA!!!
JWs10Raven

Microbe

There used to be a pretty active member by the name of DiabloDog who did dinosaurs of various types. That was several years ago though...

Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Go to: