The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Provide a Scientific reason  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
StarFallOnce

Multicellular

Of why the Epic Cells do not notice you in cell stage, or why are epics so aggressive.
Midzo

Multicellular

1) Because the epic cells in the background are thousands of times larger than your starting microbe and probably can’t even sense it. Even if they could, it wouldn’t be worth the calories to chase something that small.
2) Because when you’re thirty times taller than the average creature, you need to hunt more to survive, therefore warranting being more aggressive to outcompete other predators.

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi...

Who wants their damn ego fed so much?
Not related in any way to Didzo.
I AM SAPIENT
BlueBlaze260

Multicellular

1) The same reason why we don't notice germs on in our day-to-day lives: we're so much more awesome than they are.

2) When you're that huge fruit is too tiny to pick up and eat, so you have to settle for eating other living creatures, which leads to being aggressive and predatory.

Ok, I admit my answers aren't really in-depth scientific answers. Please don't hurt me...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/20/2018 04:58:13

This insightful post is brought to you by...

//BlueBlaze260\\
-------------------------------------------
My Spore Page: CHECK ME OUT, YO!
Mike_Pence

Multicellular

cheese

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: