The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Forget it  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
shunkerbelle

Multicellular

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 02/19/2018 01:39:01

[WWW]
dylans04

Multicellular

I think I might join

The_Pikamence

Microbe

shunkerbelle wrote:well....here goes...
It looks like this thread is growing in cobwebs, so lets sweep them away with a challenge.
There is some information on this: but i'll develop
this challenge further.

so what exactly is this challenge?
as the strange wolf/rat thing says in the description, this is a create-off-like challenge where you create a fusion of two styles of creating (e.g UBD and Steampunk, or Inesis and mad max style lol I don't know about that one )

This is similar to a create-off except you are up against all contestants instead of one. your entry/entries will be judged on certain criteria, ranked from 0-5 more info on that when the topics are selected.

If your creation has the lowest rating at the end of a round, then you are out. however if too many contestants are not taking part, and your creation rating is one of the lowest, then you'll have a chance to be brought back in. Up to half of the contestants with low ratings will be out but that may depend. this challenge will continue until only four remain and they will be put up against each other, where you guys judge them in a poll. The last one standing is the winner.
There are plenty of prizes up for grabs, one of them being featured in an upcoming adventure of mine

contestants (at the moment):
Alespill
Jormiesaurus
Klaracbarack
Willie5000
dylans04

Pikamence9999999
(I hope to get at least 16 contestants to take part)

main rules
follow the sporum community guidelines
you can have up to 3 entries per round
do not harass, abuse or spam this thread. There's other threads for that
don't start being a git if you lose a round. This is just for fun
if you don't follow these rules, then i'll get Doom to monitor this thread. If you abuse it further, it will be locked and I'l just run it on discord instead, which isn't fair for spore users who don't have discord

I will update this message further once I have more interests. if you are interested, let me know on this thread/on the rat thing/on discord (just look for the username: Shunky (Don't use this as an opportunity to take the SPORE please)
curranpie

Microbe

shunkerbelle wrote:.

hi.,
do you want the dog lorax

You *spit* slowly, so I *spit* slower.
- Orz, Star Control 3
dylans04

Multicellular

rip

Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Go to: