The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Im back and i will make more harder space stage again !  XML
Forum Index » Developer Corner
9994Faee

Microbe

Oh hey, its me again and i will make another updates for my lovely space dogfight mod.
And yes, im better in english now , so what i want ?
I want make space stage more unique, more harder and bigger challenge to conquer whole space!

So, im sure you, yes you, who read this now downloaded or know about my creations that i made long ago and now i want make another things that will make bigger challenge, so this things is divided into few categories.
-100% sure= Ideas that will be made.
-75% = Ideas that can have problems and are litlle harder to be made.
-50% = this ideas may be scrapped
-25% and lower = yeah this ideas is for my ''skills'' pretty hard, but i want make it.

So there it is

New weapons and abilities = almost 100% sure, every archetype will have own special weapons or abilites.
Abilites like : traders will be litlle weaker, but they will have 60% cheaper everything in trading.
revamping and balancing is almost 100% sure
Technology tree = this though one is something beetweeen 75 and 50 percents, i think, everybody knows, what is tech tree.
Galaxy after grox ? = this may be scrapped, so 50% that means you can have mother star in center of galaxy, not in center, but you know what i mean, but i dont know if this is good idea
More dialogs = 75%
Randomness of enemy raids etc.. = thats really low chance of i will make this, but i want try it, i dont like how enemy raids can be pre-calculated.
Randomness of enemy weapons= something beetween 25 and 50%, every empire tier has own weapons, but i want more.
I will made more and more, this is only ''trailer''
Have a good day friends, im glad there are still players of spore!

9994Faee

Microbe

there is another thing what i have planned to do
better interstellar fights: 50% = I really want try it this one, its just harder interstellar fights and more weapons, i hope
In technology tree will be topsecret weapons = if i make tech tree this will be 100% sure
every weapon will have ammo: 100% = maybe you ask why, so, i want make it harder and when you want really war, you have to invest all money to war machine and make really, but really good preparation, or you can surrender.
Everything you will offer me: 50% = this is question of possibility

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/25/2018 17:34:00

dylans04

Multicellular

give us seaport colonies give us seaport colonies give us seaport colonies

chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

In a nuke warehouse, pointing ballistic missiles at the United States.

dylans04 wrote:give us seaport colonies give us seaport colonies give us seaport colonies

So even if I remembered to ask if that were possible, there still wouldn't be a way? I mean, there has to be a hotkey for that somewhere...

[WWW]

Forum Index » Developer Corner
Go to: