The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
SPORE + Windows 10 = Many Errors  XML
Forum Index » Spore Help
AltPony

Microbe

I have not been able to correct the mistakes in SPORE and Galactic Adventure for a year already. And in each version of the error is different.

In Spore, a server is unavailable, because of which I can not login and download the update.
In GA, the game crashes to the desktop immediately after startup. Also not updated.

Spore ordinary from the disk, GA from the Origin. The key of the usual Spore is activated in Origin.
And I have no idea how to download Patch 5.1

I live in Russia. I use Windows 10 and GTX 1060 6GB.
SporeMasterDOGC_Kyle

Civilized Sporeon

The South of the North (Southern Ontario, Canada)

Fully uninstall Spore and any expansions, and then get the updated version of the game using the instructions here: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/86165.page

Kyle N // SporeMaster DOGC_Kyle
Volunteer Moderator // Not an EA/Maxis Employee

Forum Guidelines // Master Help Directory (Spore Tech Help) // Spore Registration FAQ // Game Update FAQ

I can be contacted by email at: KyleN @live .ca or on Discord
AltPony

Microbe

Thank you. I can not activate SPORE in Origin, I sent a message to EA, I'm waiting for an answer.
Jessiewts2

Microbe

Hi,

I had the exact same issue. could not connect to Spore servers = cannot log in. Downloaded Origin, and game wasn't there, like I never registered it. Tried to re-register it and "key already used". I could log in to Spore.com and see stuff I made 9 yrs ago... but can't log into the game.

So I called EA support, told the guy my problem, gave him my game key, and he made it appear on my Origins launcher. I had to download the game from the launcher, but when I did it was fully updated, I was able to log in and play!

So now I have a new problem: The game wont save my creatures. I started a new planet from cell stage, got to land, and saved and exited the game. 2 days later I return to the planet, and my creature is a red frog. A complete, (probably Maxis made) frog made with body parts that gave me 4-5 level abilities. I couldn't figure out how to get my own creation back, so I thought I would just work with the frog since it was so far advanced. I got 2 pack members and logged out. The next day, My creature was randomly replaced AGAIN. This time with some kind of tan gorilla dude. I decided to work with it again. I played straight through tribal stage AND Civ stage. I logged off right before advancing to space stage. I look at it today and my creature was replaced AGAIN. Its pink with wings.

This whole time, the thumbnail of the creature (when you mouse over the planet) has been a question mark. When I logged off of the Gorilla, The thumbnail finally reflected my creature, and I thought it was going to be there next time. But no. The species has a different name every time too. Pretty sure this is happening on the other planets (my kids play) as well and not just mine.

Hope this solves your problem, let me know if you have the same problem as me once you get it fixed.

Forum Index » Spore Help
Go to: