The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
>==Welcome to CRASH==<  XML
Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Krammekat

Microbe

>==Welcome to CRASH==<
Creator Reviewed Adventure Sharing Hub

Our Discord Server, come chat with everyone!
https://discord.gg/rhh2V2K

CRASH News
-The third CRASH feature has been announced
-CRASH has now launched a community-based contest!Join our Discord server, to learn more.
-The second CRASH feature has been announced!
-The first CRASH feature has been announced!
-We're now doing CRASH Features! Check the first post for more info.

>Engage CRASH_Course

CRASH Introduction:
Step inside and join CRASH! We are a group of community-dedicated Spore users, architects of worlds and creatures alike, we gather to the social engagement, to create and share with another and to receive feedback in return, so that we all might become better creators together and strengthen the Spore community along the road!
Here at CRASH our primary creative attention is focused on adventures. Adventures in particular seem to easily drown out on the Sporepedia, and as such we wish to create a responsive and constructive community to remedy this. We DO NOT exclude anyone however, and modders and creators who don’t make adventures are equally welcome to share any of their prides and joys, ideas and inspirations along with everybody else, here at CRASH!

CRASH Join:
Everybody is welcome at CRASH! Join the Discord server, or leave a message on the Sporum, or one of the moderators spore pages. We’ll add you to the member list ASAP, and you can get started engaging with the CRASH community.

CRASH Rules:
Here at CRASH, one rule is above all when it comes to sharing your own adventures.
After sharing an adventure of your own, you MUST review another creators adventure in return. We don't expect everybody to follow a 1 for 1 system, but if you share an adventure, we will expect active participation/reviews in return.
This is a simple rule, meant to keep the stream of both sharing and reviewing flowing onwards. We hope everybody will happily comply with this.
Be nice and be civil with one another. We aren’t PG at CRASH, but communication must be respectful of your fellow CRASH members.
Swearing, sarcasm etc. it’s all good with us, just be nice. If anyone starts arguing, we WILL intervene.
CRASH is meant to be a gathering of positive and constructive discussion and criticism.
Our Discord has it’s own set of rules, which we must ask you to read if you decide to join us on the server.

CRASH MEMBER LIST:

CRASH FOUNDER:
Bluri38

CRASH Captains:
Willie5000
Krammekat (atgod12)

CRASH Cadets:
midnight1999
NitroTechYT

CRASH Members:
Yonikkas
Unholypimpin
bungabung
Pickachufire
spyro10g
nutella8888
BillDark
gekuu9
MikominMM
Destructogaming
THEdragon
Liskomato
Maqya
Lorinata
Runlock
wizzamgmtm
AtomicMurphy
GalacticDolphin
MarshmallowMerccurii
brian575
xDoomsoulx
InfestedThunder
Old Man Jenkins
dounttron
Ravenous Red Raptor
Illusionary
Jandersson20000
CR12
Lar-on

CRASH SHARED CONTINUITY:
Become a part of CRASH in a whole new way!

You can help build the canon of CRASH, and see your creations appear in other adventures!
We're co-operating to build a CRASH canon, a common setting for which our stories and empires will be home. We call it CRASH Shared Continuity!
We've got the space you need to share all your ideas, and the creators to expand upon them with! Captains, empires, planets and concepts, all can be discussed and intertwined in such a way that we can all have a more immersive and fun experience together!

The CRASH canon has it's home over on Discord! So if you're interested in CRASH Shared Continuity, come join us! [Link above]

We've also got a custom CRASH signature you can use!
1. Copy paste this code into your signature
[ url=http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/87050.page][ IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/ors2sx.jpg[/IMG][/url]
2. delete the space between "[" and "url"
3. delete the space between "[" and "IMG"
DONE
It will look like this:

We hope you will enjoy CRASH

>End CRASH_Course

This message was edited 29 times. Last update was at 03/12/2018 22:14:34

Krammekat

Microbe

>==CRASH Features!==<

The CRASH Featured Sporecast:
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ssc-501056112183

As our mission focuses primarily on reviving attention to adventures, we here at CRASH will be doing our personal adventure series spotlight, featuring our favourite creations produced over at CRASH!

Newest CRASH feature:
The third CRASH feature is announced!
Congratulations to Unholypimpin for making Tribal God Trouble. This feature revolves around an organization of the CRASH canon created by Unholypimpin known as the freedom guild. Both gameplay and environment in this adventure is dynamic, constantly in motion, which turn out for a really nice adventure!
Link to the adventure:
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501057554213

Previous features and reviews:
The second CRASH feature has now been chosen!
Muton Madness by Liskomato contains a scenic and atmospheric desert environment, setting a very nice tone for the village - and there's a temple outfitted with entertaining puzzles and riddles, all in all making for a very satisfying adventure!
Link to the adventure:
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ftr-adventure%3Ausr-Liskomato%7C500763635373%3Asast-501057362940%3Aview-newest

The Tiny Planet of Sound by I_am_THEdragon
We're proud to announce our very first feature! The Tiny Planet of Sound by I_am_THEdragon, contains absolutely stunning AI, and though the limitations of puzzle adventures is often overestimated, this adventure manages to still make something absolutely enjoyable!
Link to the adventure:
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501056109459

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 03/12/2018 22:11:38

Krammekat

Microbe

Reserved *Go ahead and post after this*

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/12/2018 18:39:57

Krammekat

Microbe

We've reached 20+ members in just 2 days! Thanks to everyone who's joined so far

nutella8888

Multicellular

being angry at google for making me clear my cookies & lose rights to moderate my discord servers

I made a message about people with unclaimed accounts being unable to post in this Discord server, but nobody told me why only ppl with claimed accounts could post in that server... :L

Krammekat

Microbe

nutella8888 wrote:I made a message about people with unclaimed accounts being unable to post in this Discord server, but nobody told me why only ppl with claimed accounts could post in that server... :L

Hey!
Our Discord server's verification level is currently set to medium, which requires the user to have a Discord account with a verified e-mail, and the user to have been registered on Discord for more than 5 minutes. This is to promote an influx of dedicated users!
Besides these restrictions, there should be nothing hindering anyone from posting on our server

ilovemigz

Microbe

Liskomato sent me here asking I join. So, uh, how do I sign up?
What's all this about a "Discord Server?" It all sounds confusing to me.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/23/2018 18:43:46

Krammekat

Microbe

ilovemigz wrote:Liskomato sent me here asking I join. So, uh, how do I sign up?
What's all this about a "Discord Server?" It all sounds confusing to me.

Hey there! Excuse the late reply

Discord is the application on which we've made our home server for CRASH - it's a place where the community gathers and shares their ideas!

All you need to do is create a Discord user, and then click this link: https://discord.gg/rhh2V2K -which is also tagged at the top of this post.

We hope you'll join us

dragonBoy2006

Civilized Sporeon

can I do a join if so how

Krammekat

Microbe

dragonBoy2006 wrote:can I do a join if so how

Hey there

Anyone is welcome to join CRASH! We do have a set of rules for the community, which we will expect our members to follow, but there are no set pre-conditions for who can and cannot join.

If you'd like I'll sign you up for our member list right away - you can participate here on the sporum hub, but most of the CRASH community activity has it's home over on Discord! Create a user, and click this link to join our server https://discord.gg/rhh2V2K

Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Go to: