The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
I just had a great idea.  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
SquidTheMaster

Microbe

Okay, a Organ and Skeleton mode in the Creature Creator, like how theres Paint and Build mode theres also Organ and Skeleton mode, and theres Parts to place inside the creature. and it snaps onto the Spine. eg. Ribcage Bar, Pelvis, and Bone stuff. and in the Organ mode theres Mandatory and Non-Mandatory Stat adding organs! eg. like in the 2005 Presentation with the Brain. in Skeleton and Organ mode the actual Skin flesh model can be Semi-Transparent and you can see inside, you can place Organs in certain places and it can snap inside the Skeleton parts, like a Skull Part, the Ribcage Part, and the Pelvis part. and you'll have to set up the Digestive System too to well.. eat in Creature Stage. and a Heart, to have blood around. and maybe if EA doesnt decide to make my idea all PG if they do think this is cool, Waste and Sexual organs. and 2 Options in the Corner somewhere, you can switch Models to Female and Male with Exclusive parts, like sexual organs. and you can make them either Mammal or Non-mammal creatures, which will cost DNA points to do mammal switching, so theres a mode where you can switch Models. it'll Copy and Paste the First model you made (i guess the default when you go in will be the Male model) into the Female one. so you dont have the Male being a Normal human and the Female being a Lizard-person. and a Mode where the creature you play is whilst in Creature Stage to play as a Male or a Female. so when you ~Breed~ you dont lay a egg... talking about that, there can be different parts. sure humans have Anuses and SPORE/SPORE, but what if you wanna make a Chicken? Cloacas, BAM im a smart boi.

EA, take my idea for the 10th Anniversary if you want. or Maxis..

or thrive if there still alive.
SporeMasterSlime

Spore Master

I love the idea, I'd love it if you could place organs inside your creature and have them affect its life (its nutrition, physical attributes like running speed, strength, cold resistance etc). It's never gonna happen though (even if we completely forget about the sexual organs it still won't happen).

Sig by theKatsos

PSN: onewarmslime
[WWW]
SquidTheMaster

Microbe

yea, but maybe a Mod? idk im not into the Modding scene much
Sharples65

GalacticGod

SporeMasterSlime wrote: (even if we completely forget about the sexual organs it still won't happen).

Now, now, let's not be too hasty.

[WWW]
Mike_Pence

Multicellular

You had me at sexual organs.

Snewbew

Microbe

very interesting
though making animations for all that would be hell

Love
Snewbew <3
[MSN]
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Mike_Pence wrote:You had me at sexual organs.
And I'll be using this flimsy excuse to once again share my pet theory (as yet still not disproven) regarding Spore reproduction.

As we know, there are no genders in Spore. Any Spore creature can mate with any OTHER Spore creature. But what the actual SPORE happens? We see two Spore creatures dancing as little hearts emerge, and suddenly one creature is pregnant.

That is because what we assume to be hearts are, in fact, spores. The very spores for which the game is named. They combine in the air, and one creature inhales them and becomes pregnant.

glm345

Multicellular

Um... whaaaat???

In my opinion this is an awful idea. Spore doesn't need internal organs. Spore creatures are meant to be clay monsters and the inside isn't supposed to matter. And sexual organs are an even worse idea.

I do however like the skeleton customization idea. I think Spore needs skeleton customization. Also I do think a new external organ should be added besides eyes and mouths.
and that organ is...

GILLS! for breathing underwater.

Although sexual organs are a really bad Idea I still think Spore 2 needs sexual dimorphism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism
(I.E. Like how male lions have manes and female lions don't)
Sexual dimorphism would make finding a mate much easier. (Hypothetically if Spore 2's creatures were 2 sexed instead of 0 sexed like in Spore 1) And what if you'd be able to chose to play as either a male or a female creature with each generation?

Also Spore 2 needs 2 reproductive options. "Egg Laying" (oviparous) and "Non Egg Laying" (mammalian)

I also think the Spore 2 creature creator should allow you to set all the possible color variations for your species. (I.E. like how we humans have different shades of skin)

Also I think there should be two creature templates. Sporeoid and Siminoid. Sporeoid would be your basic Spore creature creator creature like the ones we make now. but with a more advanced editor.
Siminoid creatures would be humanoid creatures similar to all those different alien races from star trek. They'd still be EXTREMELY customizable though. Siminoid would be unlocked at the VERY END of the creature stage and it would be an optional choice. A text would read "Remain a Sporeoid or Advance to Siminoid?". The advantage of Siminoids is better outfit options in all following stages. The name Siminoid would be a nod to The Sims and Simcity because they have a similar body template. but still possible to make them very alien as the Siminoid editor would be very different from "Create A Sim". Siminoids would have a very different rig from Sporeoids.

This message was edited 11 times. Last update was at 01/11/2018 03:31:33

It's time to make Spore great again.
Mike_Pence

Multicellular

glm345 wrote:Um... whaaaat???

In my opinion this is an awful idea. Spore doesn't need internal organs. Spore creatures are meant to be clay monsters and the inside isn't supposed to matter. And sexual organs are an even worse idea.

I do however like the skeleton customization idea. I think Spore needs skeleton customization. Also I do think a new external organ should be added besides eyes and mouths.
and that organ is...

GILLS! for breathing underwater.

Although sexual organs are a really bad Idea I still think Spore 2 needs sexual dymorphism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_dimorphism
(I.E. Like how male lions have manes and female lions don't)
Sexual dimorphism would make finding a mate much easier. (Hypothetically if Spore 2's creatures were 2 sexed instead of 0 sexed like in Spore 1) And what if you'd be able to chose to play as either a male or a female creature with each generation?

Also Spore 2 needs 2 reproductive options. "Egg Laying" (oviparous) and "Non Egg Laying" (mammalian)

I also think the Spore 2 creature creator should allow you to set all the possible color variations for your species. (I.E. like how we humans have different shades of skin)

Also I think there should be two creature templates. Sporeoid and Siminoid. Sporeoid would be your basic Spore creature creator creature like the ones we make now. but with a more advanced editor.
Siminoid creatures would be humanoid creatures similar to all those different alien races from star trek. They'd still be EXTREMELY customizable though. Siminoid would be unlocked at the VERY END of the creature stage and it would be an optional choice. A text would read "Remain a Sporeoid or Advance to Siminoid?". The advantage of Siminoids is better outfit options in all following stages. The name Siminoid would be a nod to The Sims and Simcity because they have a similar body template. but still possible to make them very alien as the Siminoid editor would be very different from "Create A Sim". Siminoids would have a very different rig from Sporeoids.

No!

glm345

Multicellular

DarkMagickan wrote:And I'll be using this flimsy excuse to once again share my pet theory (as yet still not disproven) regarding Spore reproduction.

As we know, there are no genders in Spore. Any Spore creature can mate with any OTHER Spore creature. But what the actual SPORE happens? We see two Spore creatures dancing as little hearts emerge, and suddenly one creature is pregnant.

That is because what we assume to be hearts are, in fact, spores. The very spores for which the game is named. They combine in the air, and one creature inhales them and becomes pregnant.

You see those same heart spores in The Sims when they woohoo.
I'm fairly certain that sims still have biological sexes though. unlike Spore creatures.
just no organs, it's all through the air. They just kick each other around in bed and hearts show up and the girl somehow gets pregnant.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/10/2018 01:12:28

glm345

Multicellular

I suggested Siminoids because I really want to make humans, klingons, etc. cause frankly outfit making sucks in Spore. well making outfits for humans is awful at least.

Siminoids would still be able to have many eyes and other crazy looks. possibly even multiple arms. But they'd still be based on a humanoid framework that's easy to dress in outfits such as spacesuits and stuff. It means your captain can look like a regular video game character if you so want him to.

But you wouldn't be forced to use siminoids. you'd still be able to stay a sporeoid just like in Spore 1.

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 01/10/2018 01:14:30

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

glm345 wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:And I'll be using this flimsy excuse to once again share my pet theory (as yet still not disproven) regarding Spore reproduction.

I'm fairly certain that sims still have biological sexes though. unlike Spore creatures.
just no organs, it's all through the air. They just kick each other around in bed and hearts show up and the girl somehow gets pregnant.
Which fits with the hypothesis that the Sims is a prequel to Spore.

glm345

Multicellular

DarkMagickan wrote:
glm345 wrote:

Whats funny is I thought thats how it worked in real life when I was little. I thought it had something to do with either kissing or breathing each other's air for a long time.

I didn't play Spore or The Sims at the time. Spore wasn't out yet. I started playing Spore after I had "the talk". (Which was probably late 2007 and Spore came out in 2008 )

And I just started playing The Sims in 2017.

This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at 01/11/2018 01:49:58

I_am_THEdragon

Civilized Sporeon

DarkMagickan wrote:
glm345 wrote:

Now I have this funny thought, Spore creatures are the result of many generations of slider hack abuse. Cruel Sims players gave their people such exaggerated and distorted features that they eventually became beings far from human.

glm345

Multicellular

I_am_THEdragon wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:
glm345 wrote:

Now I have this funny thought, Spore creatures are the result of many generations of slider hack abuse. Cruel Sims players gave their people such exaggerated and distorted features that they eventually became beings far from human.

You know how you can find earth in spore right?
Well my headcanon is that the earth in spore was once inhabited by sims. Not humans. I also think the sims evolved into the deformed chibi mysims and moved to another planet. And I think that eventually they evolved into the grox.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/12/2018 11:56:50

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: