The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Respect the Spore users of the Sporepedia!  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

I know that an awesome user called Nutella88888 (lots of eights) got suspended for an entire day for no reason or for a stupid reason! Moderators, stop banning or suspending users for stupid reasons! Be more intelligent and less stubborn or lazy! I made a Quiz for the Moderators for "Teach" to be intelligent and not ban some users for dumb or weird reasons

Modearators are not stupid, but some of them should not be stubborn or selfish!
This quiz is only for the Stubborn moderators, or for the lazy or who bans for nothing!
There's some moderators that are intelligent, but there's maybe some that are maybe so very Stubborn or arrogant and selfish

QUIZ For Spore Moderators who suspend for not reason's Intelligence to Answer:
-Who made Maxis?

-Who Made Spore?

-Are Grox made by Chuck Norris?

-Are Grox the most Powerful enemies in the entire game?

-Is United States flag drew by an 17 years old boy?

-Is Spore an American game?

-Maxis Should make Spore 2 before Dark Spore get made instead?

-Did i SHARE the first Creature shared in 1/1/2018 In the Sporepedia? (I'm gtm00, check it)

-Does Bot Parts do a crash if you socializze with creatures with that parts?

-Is true that there's removed achievements for Spore?

Answer this Answers! I want to know if you ban for fair reasons or ban for dumb reason like banning a user who made a post and considers it SPAM when it isn't Spam!

Respect the Spore users! Spore Mods, do not ban good users for dumb reason, also when i say i make, some times i refer that is made some time ago, i did some good creations, it may just be hard for me some of English for say the past (Fair reasons for ban: CyberBullism, still spamming, innapropriate content, virus links, stalking, sharing passwords or personal informations)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 01/01/2018 19:02:41

Olá a todos! Eu sou GabrieleTheMan!
CaptnSunny

Civilized Sporeon

I have a bad feeling this is a troll post.

ecks dee
[WWW]
Alespill

Microbe

Moderators work DOES NOT require knoledge of ANY of your "quiz" questions. Moderators are here to control the situation. If there's someone acting against rules moderators work is to "calm down" this person by muting/banning him/her. Also you not directly but called them stupid which will not make you any good.

Also there is no sense in such thread. If moderators suspend a user that means that user broke the rule(s). And if this particular user gets constantly suspended that means he/she doesn't learn anything. If you follow the rules you won't get any problem. I thought this is an obvious thing...

Dear visitor,
Everything is messed up here,
Right now I'm most probably writing silly things.
God knows why I'm typing this...
Seriously...
Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

Alespill wrote:Moderators work DOES NOT require knoledge of ANY of your "quiz" questions. Moderators are here to control the situation. If there's someone acting against rules moderators work is to "calm down" this person by muting/banning him/her. Also you not directly but called them stupid which will not make you any good.

Also there is no sense in such thread. If moderators suspend a user that means that user broke the rule(s). And if this particular user gets constantly suspended that means he/she doesn't learn anything. If you follow the rules you won't get any problem. I thought this is an obvious thing...

Nutella88888 got Suspended for an entire day for no reason!

Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

CaptnSunny wrote:I have a bad feeling this is a troll post.

Not troll, is just that Mods must be intelligent

Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

Alespill wrote:Moderators work DOES NOT require knoledge of ANY of your "quiz" questions. Moderators are here to control the situation. If there's someone acting against rules moderators work is to "calm down" this person by muting/banning him/her. Also you not directly but called them stupid which will not make you any good.

Moderators are NOT stupid

Ex0dus_

Microbe

This thread shows us just what's wrong with this type of user, the kind that tends to post in a somewhat immature way. Don't get me wrong, I was like this once myself, and I'm sure that many of the Sporum's regulars and legends were at one point or another, but the problem here seems to be that most of the recent arrivals never do mature.

The fact that such a user made such a thread to lament the treatment of another user, a notorious one to my eyes, if I may add, shows to what end this statement can be true. As the less experienced members pat one another on the back for enduring the repercussions of their actions, whether or not they realise if or how it wasn't such a good course of action, they keep themselves from learning how to improve themselves, and instead become proud of being noobs.

I should know, because that's exactly what I did when I first encountered trolls. I have an old Flickr account full of outdated content from when I frequented some Pokémon community site's chatroom seven, now eight years ago with which to prove it. I remember the days when I naively believed myself capable to fight back against the ridicule against me at the hands of trolls for the sake of noobs, and before you say that this was just fighting back against cyberbullying, let me also tell you that I can clearly remember that on some occasions, my actions were quite obviously things that would naturally get a negative response from anyone, and on at least one occasion, one of these trolls straight up told me what I was doing wrong, and how I could improve.

And look at me now. I've since matured in stages over the years, and I'm still not done. Sure, I've trolled people under my more well-remembered Sporum username, but how could that have been any different from what I'd endured before? As I see it, I had been carrying a legacy, identifying those people who should, and sometimes couldn't mature online, and treating them how I was treated long ago. It might not be the best course of action, but if you can't grow up, then what can be done? Endure this? Perhaps, but it can quickly grow old to the rest of the crowd. Perhaps this, in a way, can explain the recent ban of a certain user.

Take it from me, the name in second-rate Spore trolling. This might just be for the mutual benefit of the two of you, as well as others like you, and those who interact with them. And I assure you that a quiz like the one that you've proposed, especially with these old or obscure references clearly centered around your personal knowledge, undermines the authority of those here tasked with, among others, figuring out how to treat with your part of the crowd.

But I have to agree with you that authority figures aren't perfect. I've seen first-hand how moderators start to lose sight of the big picture and become focused on their duties and/or their status of prestige. I've been witness to such a system, where non-essential interactions within the upper circle of a community inevitably lead to the estrangement of everyone else in that community, and eventually to unfair usage of power. Maybe it's the latent remains of my immaturity at fault for these observations, but regardless of this, I can assure you that the Sporum isn't entirely such a place, as the moderators foster communication between them and the userbase, and are seemingly as much a part of this community as the average regulars who have been here for years.

That being said, the immature can still take things too far for everyone involved if they don't eventually correct their ways, and this appears to be one of the few lasting issues with the Sporum. I sincerely hope for you, the victim of the ban, and everyone from among this type of Sporumer that I've ever locked horns with here, to be able to take a few jokes, learn from your mistakes, and become a better person online, for yourselves and those around you. Good luck.

P.S: Not only the ban, but also the very fact that I decided to log in and type all of this shows the growing severity, even if not by much, of this phenomenon since I left.
Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

Gabrieletheman00 wrote:I know that an awesome user called Nutella88888 (lots of eights) got suspended for an entire day for no reason or for a stupid reason! Moderators, stop banning or suspending users for stupid reasons! Be more intelligent and less stubborn or lazy! I made a Quiz for the Moderators for "Teach" to be intelligent and not ban some users for dumb or weird reasons

Modearators are not stupid, but some of them should not be stubborn or selfish!
This quiz is only for the Stubborn moderators, or for the lazy or who bans for nothing!
There's some moderators that are intelligent, but there's maybe some that are maybe so very Stubborn or arrogant and selfish

QUIZ For Spore Moderators who suspend for not reason's Intelligence to Answer:
-Who made Maxis?

-Who Made Spore?

-Are Grox made by Chuck Norris?

-Are Grox the most Powerful enemies in the entire game?

-Is United States flag drew by an 17 years old boy?

-Is Spore an American game?

-Maxis Should make Spore 2 before Dark Spore get made instead?

-Did i SHARE the first Creature shared in 1/1/2018 In the Sporepedia? (I'm gtm00, check it)

-Does Bot Parts do a crash if you socializze with creatures with that parts?

-Is true that there's removed achievements for Spore?

Answer this Answers! I want to know if you ban for fair reasons or ban for dumb reason like banning a user who made a post and considers it SPAM when it isn't Spam!

Respect the Spore users! Spore Mods, do not ban good users for dumb reason, also when i say i make, some times i refer that is made some time ago, i did some good creations, it may just be hard for me some of English for say the past (Fair reasons for ban: CyberBullism, still spamming, innapropriate content, virus links, stalking, sharing passwords or personal informations)

Not be rude with my Awesome Spore Buddies!

nutella8888

Multicellular

being angry at google for making me clear my cookies & lose rights to moderate my discord servers

I actually derailed a thead (which I regret doing), however, it was my first guideline violation, so I should've gotten a warning instead.
To that moderator who banned me: Thanks a LOT for giving me a 1-day ban, especially since I was supposed to get a warning!

midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

Welcome to life, where everything sucks and nothing is fair

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

>be me
>king of Sporechan
Garfielf

Multicellular

she got suspended because she evaded a ban (she's selina)
nutella8888

Multicellular

being angry at google for making me clear my cookies & lose rights to moderate my discord servers

I am not SC05. If I was, I wouldn’t be able to open Spore nor login on the Sporum.

MoonwalkingZear

Multicellular

The Great Salt Lake of the Internet(AKA DeviantArt)

*checks thread*
*notices that Nutella is being accused of being this Selena kid again, something I brought up in the Town Hall*

I got my eye on you three.

Mike_Pence

Multicellular

MoonwalkingZear wrote:*checks thread*
*notices that Nutella is being accused of being this Selena kid again, something I brought up in the Town Hall*

I got my eye on you three.

2009 meme

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: