The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Adventures Of The Creature Hunter  XML
Forum Index » Adventure Corner
04Leonhardt

Microbe

So this thread is for my little series of Adventures I'm working on.
It revolves around a guild of warriors on the lush planet of Rhyloth, who keep the local megafauna in check and maintain the balance of Nature.

My first Adventures is up, "Surf's Up, Big Kahuna!"
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501054886455
Starting off with a beach episode. A local resort is having troubles with a sea monster, eating all the fish and breaking up the waves. Gnarly, brah! Venture into its lair and bring down the beast, and see what's causing the others to go berserk.

It's designed to be difficult, with two "boss" battles, necessitating a tough Captain.
A ranged attack is basically required as you have to remote detonate explosives without killing yourself, and there are explosives sitting next to the boss spawn points, allowing you to shave off a large chunk of their formidable health quickly.
There are also some other creatures you can recruit to assist with the fighting.

So right now I'm looking for feedback on how well I did in creating this adventure, how it plays, and how I can improve the Adventure and bring that knowledge into the next one.

Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Go to: