The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Spore 2 is most likely coming out!  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Author Message
Lufroloc


Microbe

Joined: 12/05/2017 18:14:23
Messages: 11
Offline

Hello! Today I chatted with an EA Advisor and asked about the future of Spore, after some talking, I got it confirmed that Spore 2 will most likely be planned and come out.

Screencap: https://gyazo.com/3b45d64cc1958089b4e981697d2bf114
Garfielf


Multicellular

Joined: 02/15/2016 23:20:58
Messages: 294
Offline

Amazing!
ChocIce75


MouthBreather

Joined: 10/14/2017 15:08:08
Messages: 567
Location:
Far away from the Sporums.

Offline

The thing is, why wait 3 years for Spore 2 when you can be involved in a community project where we're creating Spore 2 using Spore with it's expansions?
(If I wait, I won't get a free beta, but if I help a community project, then I will get a beta for the community version of it.)

Watch the creations grow!
[WWW]
fungus3


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 03/30/2010 15:38:57
Messages: 2105
Location:
Conswella'd

Offline

In before the lock and the confirmation that it's fake.

Also Lufroloc is most likely an alt of Sharples65, DarkLord979, or DarkMagickan.

Mike_Pence


Multicellular

Joined: 01/08/2017 00:42:56
Messages: 237
Offline

fungus3 wrote:In before the lock and the confirmation that it's fake.

Also Lufroloc is most likely an alt of Sharples65, DarkLord979, or DarkMagickan.

No, it's probable this is real. There have been other similarly reported cases in the past.

I am skeptical, however, as to whether this employee is correct about Spore 2.

Still keeping my hopes up, however.

Also, h*ck whoever banned eme12.

SporeMasterMobsterMania


Multicellular

Joined: 01/20/2016 01:02:23
Messages: 462
Offline

Anyone familiar with any Swedish players?

dragonBoy2006


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 10/28/2015 15:19:10
Messages: 1590
Location:
7-day suspension

Offline

yes this is reall my dad works at ea

Mike_Pence


Multicellular

Joined: 01/08/2017 00:42:56
Messages: 237
Offline

dragonBoy2006 wrote:yes this is reall my dad works at ea

ME TOO..

dragonBoy2006


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 10/28/2015 15:19:10
Messages: 1590
Location:
7-day suspension

Offline

Mike_Pence wrote:
dragonBoy2006 wrote:yes this is reall my dad works at ea

ME TOO..

if this is true what is our dads name

Mike_Pence


Multicellular

Joined: 01/08/2017 00:42:56
Messages: 237
Offline

dragonBoy2006 wrote:
Mike_Pence wrote:
dragonBoy2006 wrote:yes this is reall my dad works at ea

ME TOO..

if this is true what is our dads name


dragonBoy2006


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 10/28/2015 15:19:10
Messages: 1590
Location:
7-day suspension

Offline

Mike_Pence wrote:
dragonBoy2006 wrote:
Mike_Pence wrote:
dragonBoy2006 wrote:yes this is reall my dad works at ea

ME TOO..

if this is true what is our dads name


i can't see that cause my parents have youtube blocked but I hope it's proof

I'll ask them to unblock it, they only let me watch if they make sure it's appropriate first

Mike_Pence


Multicellular

Joined: 01/08/2017 00:42:56
Messages: 237
Offline

dragonBoy2006 wrote:
Mike_Pence wrote:
dragonBoy2006 wrote:
Mike_Pence wrote:
dragonBoy2006 wrote:yes this is reall my dad works at ea

ME TOO..

if this is true what is our dads name


i can't see that cause my parents have youtube blocked but I hope it's proof

I'll ask them to unblock it, they only let me watch if they make sure it's appropriate first

deez nuts

dragonBoy2006


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 10/28/2015 15:19:10
Messages: 1590
Location:
7-day suspension

Offline

Mike_Pence wrote:
dragonBoy2006 wrote:
Mike_Pence wrote:
dragonBoy2006 wrote:
Mike_Pence wrote:
dragonBoy2006 wrote:yes this is reall my dad works at ea

ME TOO..

if this is true what is our dads name


i can't see that cause my parents have youtube blocked but I hope it's proof

I'll ask them to unblock it, they only let me watch if they make sure it's appropriate first

deez nuts


what does that mean

SporeMasterSlime


Spore Master

Joined: 11/11/2009 18:27:38
Messages: 7468
Location:
Spore 2 beta testing facilities

Offline

I call it a fake, on the 0.0001% chance it's real, "Mamta" has no idea what he's talking about

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/06/2017 13:20:37


Sig by theKatsos

PSN: onewarmslime
[WWW]
ChocIce75


MouthBreather

Joined: 10/14/2017 15:08:08
Messages: 567
Location:
Far away from the Sporums.

Offline

Well, if it isn't happening, we still have the Spore 2 community project.

Watch the creations grow!
[WWW]
 
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to:   
 
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © ( EA Dev Build 2016-08-15 15:16:49 ) JForum Team