The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index
[Login] Login
Acooma Lake (18+)  XML
Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Author Message
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11142
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

Acooma Lake Sporecast.

NOTE: FIXING ADVENTURES THAT ARE SHOWING UP AS CREATION DOWNLOAD FAILED. Until then, your best bet is to watch the videos below.

YES! Another one of these adventures series! Well.. technically it still ties into Hopeless (it's around the same time frame), but none of the casting crew from there will be in this at all. This is a little different to Hopeless where you control one character and only them. Their name is Feathers. They are going for a job offer at their own species embassy to work for the GC (Galactic Community). They will be part of the Elite forces and must do several things that the GC requires them to look into. The Ambassador of the embassy will be the main man who overlooks what you're doing, give you missions, ect.

What it may involve:
  • Preventing Illegal activities

  • Corruption (Feathers may also become corrupt herself)

  • Detective work (Interrogation. If you accuse/convict/abuse the wrong people, there may be consequences!)

  • Sharing your political view on a situation

  • Giving international speeches

  • Responding to criticism/previous actions (People remember stuff y'know)

  • Fighting & Negotiation

  • Solving diplomatic and personal situations

  • Galactic-Wide journeys (Should the GC request a mission)

  • Working with your colleagues

  • Psychological activities (caused by perhaps yourself, indirect or not)

  • Your role will be mainly for politics and the GC, but you will at times come by people who will request things. You will do other things in your spare time, you will choose who talk to in X situation when present. You will even be allowed to choose the past of Feathers.

    This is a choice ridden series. Like Hopeless. However, the format is different. Each Episode will be split into several adventures. These adventures will be segments of the adventure. I.E Episode1A, Episode1B, Episode 1C and so on. The series does NOT make alternate paths. Rather it gives you a set few options, whichever option is the winner, the path goes on that route. These segments will be short to give more freedom in an RPG like simulation.

    FAQ:

    Q. Do I need to play the adventures to make a choice?
    A. No. I am making a series of vidoes on each segment. Simply watch the video, and when the option comes to vote, you will be allowed to vote. Anyone can do this. Simply scroll down below to find the videos.

    Q. Isn't this like Mass Effect/Life is Strange/Walking Dead?
    A. Duh.

    Q. How long do I have per segment to make my choice?
    A. This is a bit ambiguous, but assuming I stay on schedule, you should have 24 hours to make a vote on that segment. After that, it will most likely be closed and your vote may not be counted.

    Q. Why do the creations look so crappy?
    A. Because I'm not a very good creator. Derp.

    Q. Why are the adventures assigned to FieryFeathers?
    A. I decided to put it on an alternate account.

    Q. Can I make Feathers be an SPOREhole to everyone and everything?
    A. Why not?

    Q. Why is "Stay Silent" an option?
    A. I've played through Telltale's The Walking Dead and had a silent playthrough, it's really ****ing funny. Hopeless also had this, but to answer your question, it's to give that freedom of choice.

    Q. What if I voted a choice that didn't make it to the next episode?
    A. Cry.

    Q. You have TERRIBLE grammar.
    A. Yeah, sorry about that.

    Q. Why not alternate choice?
    A. I have already tried this will a mini-series tied to Hopeless, it was incredibly exhausting to do; And I don't need to mention how long making those choice-trees are...

    Q. What if there is a tie or nobody votes?
    A. It will be put into a random number generator. Whichever choice comes out will be the winner.

    Q. Can I make my decision here?
    A. Sure, it doesn't have to be in the comments.

    Q. How many segments are there for each episode?
    A. Depends on what your previous choices were.

    Q. If there is a difference between what is shown in the video and what the adventure shows?
    A. Yes. The video will not go through additional dialogue and several other formalities. This is to cut down on upload times.
    --------

    Below are the videos to each segment of the episodes. Have fun making choices!

    This message was edited 16 times. Last update was at 01/18/2018 01:51:46

    [Email] [WWW]
    Sharples65

    GalacticGod

    Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
    Messages: 11142
    Location:
    Darklord's Dungeon.

    Offline

    Episode 1: Arrival

    1A: Senya Zaramu

    1B: Stylus Do'Masta

    1C: The Ambassador

    1D: Frost

    1E: Partners

    Episode 2: A Thief Among Us

    2A: Robbery

    2B: Motive for Burglary.

    2C: Suspicious Activity.

    2D: Potential Framing.

    2E: Possible alibis.

    Episode 2F: Relationship with security officers.

    Episode 2G: Charge or freedom.

    Episode 2H: Angelina Albernado.

    Episode 2I: Mathus and De'Mallah.

    Episode 2J: Location of Angelina.

    Episode 2K: Tension.

    Episode 2L: Investigation and Alibi

    Episode 2M: Knowledgement of security officers.

    Episode 2N: Cafna Oomah.

    This message was edited 20 times. Last update was at 01/17/2018 19:01:02

    [Email] [WWW]
    Sharples65

    GalacticGod

    Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
    Messages: 11142
    Location:
    Darklord's Dungeon.

    Offline

    Green = Character choices.
    Purple = Interrogations.
    Blue = Questions answered correctly from interrogations.
    Red = Person refused to answer any more questions.
    * = Special circumstance.

    Feathers Choices:

    Episode 1A: Senya Zaramu
  • Accepted Senya's Proposal.

  • Episode 1B: Stylus Do'Masta
  • Allowed Stylus to take a picture of Feathers.

  • Episode 1C: The Ambassador
  • Was a therapist in her previous career

  • Episode 1D: Frost
  • Decided to stay silent

  • Episode 1E: Partners
  • No choices

  • Episode 2A: Robbery
  • Decided to be a good cop (and Frost bad cop) for the rest of the episode.

  • Episode 2B: Motive for burglary
  • Lie: [E] Ambassador's statement.

  • Episode 2C: Suspicious Activity.
  • Lie: [E] EFC's statement.

  • Episode 2D: Potential Framing
  • Doubted Maral Wellsmith on potential framing.

  • Episode 2E: Possible alibis.
  • Believed Maral about her friends.

  • Episode 2F: Relationship with security officers.
  • Believed Maral's about her relationship with De'Mallah and Mathus.

  • Questions correct: 2/5

    Episode 2G: Charge or freedom.
  • Did not believe Maral and kept her in prison until more evidence arises.

  • Episode 2H: Angelina Albernado
  • Believed Angelina about Maral and Mathus.

  • Episode 2I: Mathus and De'Mallah
  • Believed Angelina about the relationship between her and the security officers.

  • Episode 2J: Location of Angelina.
  • [E] Size eleven shoe prints.

  • Questions correct: 1/4
    (One skipped due to hostile interaction)

    Episode 2K: Tension.
  • Sided with Angelina and didn't want to cause a diplomatic incident.

  • Episode 2L: Investigations and Alibi.
  • Believed Elsa's story.

  • Episode 2M: Knowledgement of security officers.
  • Doubted Elsa's story.

  • Questions correct: 1/2

    Episode 2N: Cafna Oomah.
  • Believed Cafna's story.

  • Questions correct: 1/1*
    (Only 1 question because a previous question was answered correctly)

    This message was edited 24 times. Last update was at 01/17/2018 19:07:04

    [Email] [WWW]
    eme12

    Civilized Sporeon

    Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
    Messages: 1915
    Location:
    pee pee wee wees in my butt

    Offline

    Will probably give this a look later, maybe even tonight.

    >be me
    >king of Sporechan
    Sharples65

    GalacticGod

    Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
    Messages: 11142
    Location:
    Darklord's Dungeon.

    Offline

    eme12 wrote:Will probably give this a look later, maybe even tonight.

    Great! It's been past 24 hours so you can't vote on the Episode 1A. I'm currently working on Episode 1B now and it should be out shortly, the video will also be out soon as well.

    Edit: Episode 1B is out! Here: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-FieryFeathers%7C501054454861%3Asast-501054627889

    Edit 2: The video is up! Check above to see the latest video.

    Edit 3: The voting is closed. Working on episode 1C now.

    This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 12/02/2017 09:41:27

    [Email] [WWW]
    Krammekat

    Microbe

    Joined: 10/29/2017 18:49:08
    Messages: 56
    Location:
    The CRASH Hq

    Offline

    This seems very awesome! I'm intrigued - I've just caught up with E1AB, I'll be looking out to pitch in for episode 1C

    Sharples65

    GalacticGod

    Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
    Messages: 11142
    Location:
    Darklord's Dungeon.

    Offline

    Episode 1C is out: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501054689492

    Video is above.

    This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 12/03/2017 02:12:59

    [Email] [WWW]
    Krammekat

    Microbe

    Joined: 10/29/2017 18:49:08
    Messages: 56
    Location:
    The CRASH Hq

    Offline

    Feathers strikes me heavily as a person who could've endeavoured to become a psychologist/psychiatrist through her past life, plus having studied psychology can lead the character down both a "good" or a "bad" road, so I'll vote option 5 for episode 1C - Therapist life [Psychology]

    CrystalDragoness

    Microbe

    Joined: 01/18/2012 22:53:08
    Messages: 39
    Location:
    Mostly found in-game. Occasionally(?) lurking on the Sporum.

    Offline

    I've subbed to FieryFeathers. :3
    You must quite like raptor-esque characters to have two of them be your main(s). Are they the same species are Sharples by any chance?

    [WWW]
    dragonBoy2006

    Civilized Sporeon

    Joined: 10/28/2015 15:19:10
    Messages: 1590
    Location:
    7-day suspension

    Offline

    what happened to the sporum in the sims series

    Sharples65

    GalacticGod

    Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
    Messages: 11142
    Location:
    Darklord's Dungeon.

    Offline

    Episode 1D is out: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501054739461

    Also you may notice characters feet being a bit from the ground in this episode. That's because of the way I tried to make the interior, it's incredibly difficult for me to make them. Sorry about that.

    The video is uploading to Youtube now. When it has it will be posted above.

    Edit: Video has uploaded.

    Krammekat wrote:Feathers strikes me heavily as a person who could've endeavoured to become a psychologist/psychiatrist through her past life, plus having studied psychology can lead the character down both a "good" or a "bad" road, so I'll vote option 5 for episode 1C - Therapist life [Psychology]

    Thank you for voting!

    CrystalDragoness wrote:I've subbed to FieryFeathers. :3
    You must quite like raptor-esque characters to have two of them be your main(s). Are they the same species are Sharples by any chance?

    I'm not confirming this at the moment. The Sharples character I made was back in 2014 and didn't really think this out. I do love raptor styled creations though.

    As for the mains, I had another character that was supposed to start her own series. Her name is also Feathers and it took it from that. That creation is really outdated however so I decided to rework it entirely; I used Rebecca1208's youtube and how to make them.

    dragonBoy2006 wrote:what happened to the sporum in the sims series

    I don't know?

    This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/04/2017 09:27:08

    [Email] [WWW]
    Krammekat

    Microbe

    Joined: 10/29/2017 18:49:08
    Messages: 56
    Location:
    The CRASH Hq

    Offline

    If voting is still open for 1D I vote to remain silent! Frost seems kinda nervous, Feathers seems kinda nervous - lets make this awkward

    Sharples65

    GalacticGod

    Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
    Messages: 11142
    Location:
    Darklord's Dungeon.

    Offline

    Krammekat wrote:If voting is still open for 1D I vote to remain silent! Frost seems kinda nervous, Feathers seems kinda nervous - lets make this awkward

    Yeah, I'm willing to make an exception. There were two votes with different choices to I'm going to put them through google's RNG machine and see which one is the winner. I'll have the part out in a couple of days.

    After that, I'll start working on Episode 2. I've done most of the writing for it in Microsoft Word, just need to finish it.

    Edit: Episode 1E is now out. I'll be working on Episode 2A tomorrow.

    Edit 2: Writing finished. Working on Episode 2A.

    Edit 3: Picture teaser below.

    This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 12/11/2017 15:41:44

    [Email] [WWW]
    Krammekat

    Microbe

    Joined: 10/29/2017 18:49:08
    Messages: 56
    Location:
    The CRASH Hq

    Offline

    Sharples65 wrote:
    Edit 3: Picture teaser below.

    I'm loving this so far, image looks awesome! Excited for episode 2

    glm345

    Multicellular

    Joined: 07/05/2017 21:03:33
    Messages: 133
    Offline

    I was wondering. Why is this 18+? It's can't be sporn cause that would get you banned.
    Does it have strong language or something?

    This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/12/2017 20:39:37

    It's time to make Spore great again.

    Forum Index » Adventure Corner
    Go to: