The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index
[Login] Login
Spore Adventures are awesome! Enjoy Spore!  XML
Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Author Message
Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

Joined: 11/01/2017 19:11:29
Messages: 110
Location:
Portugal

Offline

But don't use Bot Parts in the Adventures!

Olá a todos! Eu sou GabrieleTheMan!
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

WHY ARE YOU ALLOWED ON THE INTERNET.

>be me
>king of Sporechan
ChocIce75

MouthBreather

Joined: 10/14/2017 15:08:08
Messages: 567
Location:
Far away from the Sporums.

Offline

I don't think that people can even share creations that contain BotParts anymore. Stop spamming the Sporums with "DoN'T USE BotpARTS!"

Watch the creations grow!
[WWW]
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

ChocIce75 wrote:I don't think that people can even share creations that contain BotParts anymore. Stop spamming the Sporums with "DoN'T USE BotpARTS!"

Yes they can I love bot parts

>be me
>king of Sporechan
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10074
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Your mom has bot parts...

Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

Joined: 11/01/2017 19:11:29
Messages: 110
Location:
Portugal

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:Your mom has bot parts...

My mother does not have Bot Parts

Olá a todos! Eu sou GabrieleTheMan!
Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

Joined: 11/01/2017 19:11:29
Messages: 110
Location:
Portugal

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:Your mom has bot parts...

And she does not play Spore

Olá a todos! Eu sou GabrieleTheMan!
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10074
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

That's not what she told me this morning over breakfast.

LordOfSpode

Microbe

Joined: 11/29/2017 09:16:36
Messages: 46
Location:
shiggy diggy

Offline

where's slime when you need him?

im too lazy to make a siggy so heres a comic i made a year ago as a meme
ChocIce75

MouthBreather

Joined: 10/14/2017 15:08:08
Messages: 567
Location:
Far away from the Sporums.

Offline

Or MaxisBazajaytee
He could do even more.

Watch the creations grow!
[WWW]
LordOfSpode

Microbe

Joined: 11/29/2017 09:16:36
Messages: 46
Location:
shiggy diggy

Offline

ChocIce75 wrote:Or MaxisBazajaytee
He could do even more.

you don't understand tho
back in my day this sort of spam would probably result in a ban and locks on all your threads
and to be honest, i wouldn't disagree with such a thing happening
jesus christ i've come full circle i'm actually approving of slime-style moderation

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/01/2017 13:04:43

LordOfSpode wrote:
ChocIce75 wrote:Or MaxisBazajaytee
He could do even more.

you don't understand tho
back in my day this sort of spam would probably result in a ban and locks on all your threads
and to be honest, i wouldn't disagree with such a thing happening
jesus christ i've come full circle i'm actually approving of slime-style moderation
Well, within reason. Threads like this genuinely serve no purpose, but some of what Slime does is over the line.

Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Go to: