The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Is there an audience for a modded Spore interactive series?  XML
Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Poll
Would you try a series like this?
Definitely! 50% [ 3 ]
Probably! 50% [ 3 ]
I'm unsure. 0% [ 0 ]
Probably not! 0% [ 0 ]
Definitely not! 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Interactive series, if you aren't aware, are series in which the players are given choices to choose from. For example, you could be playing as a species in the Creature Stage and you could choose to ally, kill, or ignore another species.

The idea I'm imagining is just a simple interactive series that are like the older "classics", like the original Spore UNLEASHED by Pat1196, dumblydum's/Aardvark123's Spore Released, williezk's Spore The Next Level, my Spore Revolution, etc., in which they all focus on the evolution of a single species from humble beginnings to a great civilization.

I'm picturing it would share some similarities with Spore Life Quest, in which there is a sort of karma system based off of your choices and also magic, spirits, etc. incorporated.

It might also share some similarities with Aardvark123's and I's earlier series, Spore Chronicles Evolved.

The only big difference between this and the older series would be that it also has modded content. I'm not sure exactly what mod yet or if there would be multiple -- but probably Dark Injection 9.r would be used.

Is there an audience for a series like this?

;( maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale lion.....you dreaming little giant feline......I WAS HOPING ONE DAY....TO SEE YOU IN THIS GAME. But Tell are sooooooo eviiiiiiiil. OH MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WOULD NEVER NOT USE AT THE SAME TIME ABUSE YOU OR COMBINE YOU WITH A TAPIR FROM TEEEEEEELLL..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MALE LION. EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.....BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOU HAVE A STRONG BITE BIG MANE AND LOVE TO ATTACK HENCHIES LEAP ON THEM AND TEAR THEIR HEALTH DOWN
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Yes.

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

DarkMagickan wrote:Yes.

good.

;( maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale lion.....you dreaming little giant feline......I WAS HOPING ONE DAY....TO SEE YOU IN THIS GAME. But Tell are sooooooo eviiiiiiiil. OH MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WOULD NEVER NOT USE AT THE SAME TIME ABUSE YOU OR COMBINE YOU WITH A TAPIR FROM TEEEEEEELLL..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MALE LION. EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.....BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOU HAVE A STRONG BITE BIG MANE AND LOVE TO ATTACK HENCHIES LEAP ON THEM AND TEAR THEIR HEALTH DOWN
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

I think I am going to make one episode of this and see if it gets any votes. My plan is to use DI 9.r in the series and no other mod.

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

I look forward to it.

It's bound to be better than your SPOREposts...

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

cheese

Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Go to: