The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Any Other Early Spore Players Out There?  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
dragockon

Spacefaring Sporeling

I first played Spore eight years ago, and i stopped playing about 5 years ago, I recently saw a sale on Steam, and saw the game on sale. So, I brought it again, I probably won't be as active as I once was, and I'm pretty sure none of my friends still play. But I still enjoy this game and it brings back a lot of memories!

Hey guys, if any of you remember me, I'm Dragockon, you can call me Drago, Grace (my artist name is Grace-Winters) or Shira! I'm most active on deviantart as Grace-Winters, as I'm a digital artist. ^_^

Any other early Spore players out there? Even if your not, tell me how long you've been playing, and your favorite thing about the game! I apologize if I don't reply to everyone, so please don't feel bad if I don't reply, I'll be reading them all for sure!! Also! If you have a DeviantART account, link me to it .

[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

DragonAdopters.exe

dragockon

Spacefaring Sporeling

@Sharples65 Hey man! I remember dragon adopters, and I remember you too! Its been such a long time, I feel old lol. How have you been?

[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

dragockon wrote:@Sharples65 Hey man! I remember dragon adopters, and I remember you too! Its been such a long time, I feel old lol. How have you been?

eggs

dragockon

Spacefaring Sporeling

Yep eggs, I used to do eggs too

[WWW]
DarkLove979

Civilized Sporeon

Wow that's a name I haven't seen in a while. Hey dragockon. You might've remembered me as the formerly cringey GroxLord999.
dragockon

Spacefaring Sporeling

I recognize that name indeed! Hey long time no see! It's really encouraging to see so many familiar names in this place . How have you been ?

[WWW]
DarkLove979

Civilized Sporeon

dragockon wrote:I recognize that name indeed! Hey long time no see! It's really encouraging to see so many familiar names in this place . How have you been ?

Pretty good! It's nice to see you again. I love it when some of the oldies visit. Me, Sharples, Runlock (Superraptor), Doom, Kyle, and Slime are still around and are probably the oldest ones here. I did see ashkelon visit not too long ago. The rest of the current players just don't understand our nostalgia

How are you? How's things been outside of Spore?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/02/2017 02:39:01

dragockon

Spacefaring Sporeling

Yay! I'm not the only old one around lol, hard to believe I started playing this game eight years ago....

I'm glad to hear! And I'm doing great, graduated high school, started college, I work, and I'm an illustrative artist now, so life is good! A lot has changed, but Spore is still as fun as I remember it ^_^.

[WWW]
DarkLove979

Civilized Sporeon

dragockon wrote:Yay! I'm not the only old one around lol, hard to believe I started playing this game eight years ago....

I'm glad to hear! And I'm doing great, graduated high school, started college, I work, and I'm an illustrative artist now, so life is good! A lot has changed, but Spore is still as fun as I remember it ^_^.

It's truly strange to think this game is a decade old now. Seems like only yesterday I was 14, unsocial and hiding out in my room making spaceships on Spore lol. Now I'm in college as well.

That certainly sounds like an interesting career. Art careers seem ultra fun. I myself am going into film production and producing. So our interests are not far apart! Good to hear you're taking on your future
SporeMasterSlime

Spore Master

Hi! I definitely remember you. Didn't really know you m uch but I'm really glad to see a familiar name from the past. Guess we were all really young when this forum (and the game) was alive and kicking. It seems like a whole different era to me...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/02/2017 13:35:24

Sig by theKatsos

PSN: onewarmslime
[WWW]
Runlock

Civilized Sporeon

Dumping chemicals in the water supply to turn the frogs gay.

Another one roused from the sleep of death

Alespill

Microbe

In front of my laptop with a cup of tea near it.

Hello there! Well... I'm an early Spore player too! Though I had it on CD back then, was young and didn't even know about the existense of this web-site... But a couple month ago I came back and here I am!
It's really nice to see more such Spore users! Welcome back!

ethroptur

Multicellular

I'm still here, though I don't play Spore anywhere near as much as I used to. I first bought Spore in december 2008, so I was very early to the party. Even though I still have the original CD version, SecuROM and all, I purchased the Steam version earlier this year during a sale. Since then, I've been on a continuous nostalgia trip with this game.

I play the game every few months. In the last year I've shared only six creations onto the Sporepedia, four of which are simply re-shared versions of creations that had been deleted. To be tangential, my most recently shared creation, Kiravanur, reached number 2 on the MPN, which is the highest rating one of my creations has ever reached.

I vaguely remember the username Dragockon, perhaps you remember my username.

This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at 11/02/2017 21:31:03

I barely play Spore anymore, though I still visit and create from time-to-time.

My Best Creations: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-ethroptur%7C500242553912%3Assc-500567749553
Sharples65

GalacticGod

I remember getting Spore in 2008 as well. I didn't even register until February 2009 because I had no idea how it worked. I remember my dad telling me 'you should try this game out'. I am so glad he gave me it.

And yeah, I remember you Dragockon from a while back. I know during those times I used to be a spammer, but surprisingly you sticked up for me a lot. I remember during the DragonAdopters days when we were friends there. It's a shame it's gone now.

As for you Ethroptur, well... We clearly both know what happened between us.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/02/2017 21:07:23

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: