The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Project Multispore (Multiplayer Spore)  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Dalahia

Multicellular

Internet forums, random wikis, and video games

Official live chat, currently turn based multiplayer
Discord link for RP stuff

We have officially found out how to make spore multiplayer, since the original thread became a bit of a test ground for it, this will be the official thread for interactions.

RULES:
-Turns are up to 24 hours long, then the next person goes
-Rename stars/planets cheat is allowed
-If a homeworld's moon is destroyed and the planet is t0, you are not allowed to use it AT ALL after that point, and you must set yourself to wanderer (to simulate planet being busted), if it is the last world, then, and ONLY THEN, delete the file and that person starts over
-if you change archetypes using a mission from a knight or a wanderer you can set your archetype to whatever you got the mission from
-you must be online
-wanderers can use the spacecreate cheat
-you must play from cell to space stage
-Don't play on other people's saves or delete them
-Start from cell stage
-Name your homeworld the first 3 letters of your username and whatever afterward (EX: Dal-Origianus) if someone else has the same first 3 letters, add any other letter of your username
-Stay peaceful until this rule is gone
-Say what you did during your turn with pictures or make a video of it, or do both, I don't care, but put save data somewhere near or with this
-New players may be told they are available for a reward to ensure they are not underpowered.
-Use of GA is required so adventures don't break when lacking GA

--Transfer of save data--
ADDING SAVE DATA

NOTE: You may need to replace the my spore creations folder aswell

To transfer data to the sporum, take the same files you transferred into your game from the game into a zip file and then upload the zip to somewhere where other people can download from (like Google drive and Mediafire) and post the link to the download here WITHOUT ADFLY PLEASE

Players (starting from first to last)

Lorebuilders

Dalahia: ****
Sharples: ****
Kyle: ***
TylerVz:**
MP_Grox:*
Ryu:
DreamiestDragon:
Communal planet:

This message was edited 26 times. Last update was at 11/21/2017 05:47:56

Come sign up for my "Server" I'm calling it "Project Multispore" for now. -Updated link-

Dalahia wrote:Im beginning to think my sporum schedule is off compared to everyone else.

Im 75% sure i have more free time than 75% percent of the sporum at this point.

Also I am male
Dalahia

Multicellular

I'll repeat what I was talking about from before, should we rename this? What should we call it?

Come sign up for my "Server" I'm calling it "Project Multispore" for now. -Updated link-

Dalahia wrote:Im beginning to think my sporum schedule is off compared to everyone else.

Also I am male
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Turn 0 - Sharples save file.

NOTE: I've left out the pollination package. I don't believe we need it. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll give it to you. Also, make sure you buddy to TheNightDragon. As I have uploaded everything there.

THE AAR (AFTER ACTION REPORT!)

Okay so let's get into this! This is where I will be posting pictures and giving a run down on what's going on and happening in my game!

Our planet name is SHA-ZENON and our species name is Sentieon. Thanks to SissyGamer for the names! I'm playing on hard mode here with DOGC_Kyle's sporecast - Galaxy in a Box as the theme.

I used the bright blue cell as my starting one. Went carnivore. And started eating, decided to change the colour of the cell and add a little speed!

Doing pretty good, getting those early important parts, spikes. DNA. Trying to avoid cells, ect.

Decided to add spikes in the front here. Now the bad thing about doing this is that eating things is quite difficult. This is why you have to always increase the mouth size to make it easier. Having spikes in front basically means you can kill anything, with the exception of that one pesky cell who also has a spike in front. Luckily I didn't get too many of them!

Decided to evolve a bit near the end here. Those tiny little cells, Juniors I think they're called are a massive pain to deal with. But with this one simple trick, they'll get rekt immediently. Just add poison. Also, I increased the speed a little, I had the DNA so why not?

Ayyyyyy we got a brain. About the size of mine actually.

Decided to change the cell drastically here. Only reason for this is because I can do the PNG glitch in the Sporepedia. So I like my cells to look nice before I do this.

Did it without any deaths, sometimes you can get screwed in your positioning and have like a million on you at once, I kinda got lucky here. And when I got weak, I ran to my mate so I could replenish my health.

Starting out the creature stage, I decided to immediately go into the editor and modify them. Just a warning, I am total crap at creating things.

Ayyyyyy bigger brain.

Decided to evolve here. Looks like a scientist experiment gone wrong!

Rekt these guys. Funny freeze frame.

Well my buddy died in a pretty awkward position *cough*

Ayyyyyyyy they got a bigger one.

The first epic in the game I've seen. We'll certainly be taking this noob down soon!

Final edit to my creature before ending my turn! Now it's DOGC_Kyle's turn!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/30/2017 02:55:16

gimmie eggs
[Email] [WWW]
Dalahia

Multicellular

You arnt that bad at making creatures, I kinda like it.

We should probably make some of our own creations to keep the saves full of interesting stuff and not maxis made things.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/28/2017 23:44:16

Also I am male
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Dalahia wrote:You arnt that bad at making creatures, I kinda like it.

Well thank you!

I'm hoping DOGC_Kyle can get my file working. Then we'll know it works for real. Also, a couple of people are considering joining in soon, can't wait for that!

Dalahia wrote:
We should probably make some of our own creations to keep the saves full of interesting stuff and not maxis made things.

Subscribe to DOGC_Kyle's Sporecast, Galaxy in a box. We'll use this for our multiplayer. If you don't have a theme, don't worry. There's still a big chance they'll be in the game anyway.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 10/28/2017 23:46:12

gimmie eggs
[Email] [WWW]
Dalahia

Multicellular

Sharples65 wrote:

Well thank you!

I'm hoping DOGC_Kyle can get my file working. Then we'll know it works for real. Also, a couple of people are considering joining in soon, can't wait for that!

Dalahia wrote:

Subscribe to DOGC_Kyle's Sporecast, Galaxy in a box. We'll use this for our multiplayer. If you don't have a theme, don't worry. There's still a big chance they'll be in the game anyway.

Galaxy in a box is probably in the files now that you used it, but Unrelatedly, the files should work, you replaced the files, right? Looks the same

Also I am male
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Dalahia wrote:
Sharples65 wrote:

Well thank you!

Dalahia wrote:

Galaxy in a box is probably in the files now that you used it, but Unrelatedly, the files should work, you replaced the files, right? Looks the same

Well I copied My Spore Creations into Google drive, added in the games folder, editorsaves.package and Planets.package files including a 'ReadMeAgain.txt' file. Which I personally created. If you go into creatures section of My Spore Folder, you can see my creatures in there.

You can try loading the save yourself if you want and see if it works. It's up to you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/28/2017 23:59:32

gimmie eggs
[Email] [WWW]
Dalahia

Multicellular

Sharples65 wrote:
Dalahia wrote:
Sharples65 wrote:

Well thank you!

Dalahia wrote:

Well I copied My Spore Creations into Google drive, added in the games folder, editorsaves.package and Planets.package files including a 'ReadMeAgain.txt' file. Which I personally created. If you go into creatures section of My Spore Folder, you can see my creatures in there.

You can try loading the save yourself if you want and see if it works. It's up to you.
if I can get my laptop to charge, I'll test it.

I put a read me in the folder so I got confused

Also I am male
Dalahia

Multicellular

My laptop is kind of somewhat charging, I still need to wait

Also I am male
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Dalahia wrote:My laptop is kind of somewhat charging, I still need to wait

Alright. Also, Kyle is updating the Sporecast right now. I can see him adding creations in them.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ssc-501053519204

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/29/2017 00:33:57

gimmie eggs
[Email] [WWW]
Dalahia

Multicellular

Sharples65 wrote:
Dalahia wrote:My laptop is kind of somewhat charging, I still need to wait

Alright. Also, Kyle is updating the Sporecast right now. I can see him adding creations in them.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ssc-501053519204
nice

I'll be testing it in about 10 minutes if Kyle isn't testing it

Also I am male
DOGC_Kyle

Civilized Sporeon

The South of the North (Southern Ontario, Canada)

I'm adding a ton of stuff to my Sporecast. Over 900 right now, probably will have over 1000 hand-picked creations once I'm done (going through about 100 players to find creations that will look good in-game, ideally full sets).

There should be everything in there from early creature, late creature/tribal, civilization, and space empires. If you know of any good creators I missed, let me know!

I'm gonna start playing in maybe an hour and see how far I get (assuming it works, but I have little doubt). I can probably play for a few hours so I'll get a good ways through creature stage.

Oh I subbed TheNightDragon, was there any other accounts I needed to sub? I couldn't find Dalahia.

Kyle N // DOGC_Kyle
My Spore Page // Working on remastering old adventures, and new adventure, titled Dusk, may or may not finish
// Also participating in Project Multispore (multiplayer galaxy)
// Livestreaming Spore and other games at https://mixer.com/Kyle_Necrowolf

Relax, said the SMs,
Your posts have been received,
You can log out any time you like,
But you can never leave!
[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

DOGC_Kyle wrote:I'm adding a ton of stuff to my Sporecast. Over 900 right now, probably will have over 1000 hand-picked creations once I'm done (going through about 100 players to find creations that will look good in-game, ideally full sets).

There should be everything in there from early creature, late creature/tribal, civilization, and space empires. If you know of any good creators I missed, let me know!

I'm gonna start playing in maybe an hour and see how far I get (assuming it works, but I have little doubt). I can probably play for a few hours so I'll get a good ways through creature stage.

Oh I subbed TheNightDragon, was there any other accounts I needed to sub? I couldn't find Dalahia.

Ooooo that Sporecast is looking really nice.

And let's hope to god it works!

Also yeah, just subscribe to TheNightDragon for now. Don't subscribe to Sharples65. I've just subscribed to DOGC_Kyle so I'm generating your creations now.

Also Kyle: http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dalahia

gimmie eggs
[Email] [WWW]
Dalahia

Multicellular

I can't test for like an hour because my sister is using the tv to watch stranger things and my laptop screen is broken so I need to use the tv. For whatever reason she hates this thing and refuses to let me talk about it.

Don't use the buildings and vehicles that seem irrelevant to spore if you use my stuff

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/29/2017 01:03:42

Also I am male
Dalahia

Multicellular

Nvm I can test right now

Also I am male

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: