The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Make your own Spore parts!  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
ThatDemonDavid

Microbe

https://www.reddit.com/r/Spore/comments/723zvl/make_your_own_part/
Dalahia

Multicellular

Internet forums, random wikis, and video games

ThatDemonDavid wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/Spore/comments/723zvl/make_your_own_part/
ill do this as soon as I can--up to a week after I post this

Come sign up for my "Server" I'm calling it "Project Multispore" for now. -Updated link-

Dalahia wrote:Im beginning to think my sporum schedule is off compared to everyone else.

Im 75% sure i have more free time than 75% percent of the sporum at this point.

Also I am male
Alienologist

Multicellular

Ok, this will be noice!

most of these names are bad so yeah lol but you can think of better names for them
Hands:
"Thericlaws" Therizinosaur-based hands with 4 or 5 lv strike and low level pose.
"Arthrograsp" Hands for similar to an actual arthropod's rather than exoskeleton-covered human-like hands. Low level pose and strike.
Feet:
"Bitoewalker" Feet inspired by the Arrowtongue from the 2005 documentary "Alien Planet" and the 1990 book "Expedition".
"Megalostomp" Feet similar to the Megasquid's from the 2002 documentary "The Future is Wild".
"Various Feet Designed for Digitigrade Legs" Just a lot feet meant to be put on digitigrade limbs.
Details:
"Godzillthorn" Detail part similar in appearance to Godzilla's dorsal plates with high health boost.
"Another Wing Type" Just a different type of wing nothin' special.
Mouths:
"Arachnofangs" A mouth similar to a spider's, has low bite and (if it's possible) poison. Also is carnivorous.
"Apexator" A carnivorous mouth than can unhinged it's lower jaws like a snake.
Eyes:
"Various Non-Blinking Eyes" Pls do that lol.

WESA GOIN HOME!!!
[WWW]
DireSquidGuy

Civilized Sporeon

I'm no programmer, but I could sketch up concepts for parts. Mostly I'm thinking of some extensions of Creepy and Cute, such as:

Googlieyes- Yup... they're flat googly eyes. And the pupils should shake and jiggle with the movement of the head.
Uncanneye- Detailed human-like eyes. What makes them unique is that this would be the ONLY eye part with a scaler: The scaler adjusts the direction/placement of where the iris centers to (starts off in the center, then goes out to one side, and circles around)
"unnamed Bite/Sing/Spit Mouth Series"- I figured it'll be hard to make more mouths that do what every other mouthpart does... but what about one that has Spit? May either make it a Carnivore (probably lean toward Creepy dinosaur/insect/alien maws) or an Omnivore (goofy mouths, maybe mammal-like, with a floppy tongue)

Oh, AND I thought of a conceptual idea for Knight-themed Adventure parts: a mix of offense and defense, but neither exceeding Warrior or Zealot parts:

Magma Blade- This can work as either a short-ranged melee weapon with burn damage (similar to the Toxic Crystal's poison damage, but reskinned) set at Level 1, or it can work like a projectile shooter (fireballs, like a reskinned blaster) set at Level 2... but this weapon has no Level 3, and the Level 2 version doesn't deal as much damage as the Warrior's Blaster at Level 2, but maybe it recharges a bit faster than the blaster at Level 2.
Stun Buckler- A small buckler shield adds a little bit of passive defense, and also stuns enemies if they touch you (but deals no damage). The "zap" takes some time to recharge, and consumes a bit of energy.

I don't know what other two parts to add for the Knight, at the moment.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/24/2017 20:05:49

Check out my Page, bros, brahs, and brehs!! (This is NOT a linkbomb!)

Spogart

Microbe

Mouth series (I have steam spore so I can't get the mod rip)
Smiline: A flat line, colored a darker version of the creature color. Can be modified into a smile or frown.
Jolly Eater: Similar to Smiline but "puffed out" like the other mouths and has small teeth.
Me-Wow!: A cat like mouth, similar to a cartoon cat mouth. An example would be :3 as the three is similar to a cat mouth. Puffed out like normal mouths.
Carunch: Jolly Eater but with more teeth. The "mouth line" is always black color.
Eye series
Air-sees : Similar to a goat's eye. Orange with a sideways oval as a pupil. Name is a pun on Aries.
Stalk-er: Air-sees but on a stalk. The bottom of the stalk has some spike decorations.
Cartupils: Cartoony eyes, white with a black pupil. Has arrows to drag, gives it eyelashes. Name is a mix of Cartoon and Pupils.
Cute-see: "Cute" eyes, long black ovals with white dots as shine.

These aren't the best ideas, but I like them. Will add pictures soon.

I am a GIRL -/- All your BRAINS r belong to us.
ThatDemonDavid

Microbe

ThatDemonDavid wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/Spore/comments/723zvl/make_your_own_part/

I don't know if you guys read the Reddit post but, I'm turning creatures or premade models into parts. You could just spit out ideas without them for sure getting into the mod, but, they have a much more likely chance of getting into the mod if they have more resources attached to them such as creation, models, and example pictures
Dalahia

Multicellular

ThatDemonDavid wrote:

I don't know if you guys read the Reddit post but, I'm turning creatures or premade models into parts. You could just spit out ideas without them for sure getting into the mod, but, they have a much more likely chance of getting into the mod if they have more resources attached to them such as creation, models, and example pictures
why I'm waiting for my mom to drop off my laptop with origin on it.

Come sign up for my "Server" I'm calling it "Project Multispore" for now. -Updated link-

Dalahia wrote:Im beginning to think my sporum schedule is off compared to everyone else.

Also I am male
ThatDemonDavid

Microbe

Alienologist wrote:Ok, this will be noice!

most of these names are bad so yeah lol but you can think of better names for them
Hands:
"Thericlaws" Therizinosaur-based hands with 4 or 5 lv strike and low level pose.
"Arthrograsp" Hands for similar to an actual arthropod's rather than exoskeleton-covered human-like hands. Low level pose and strike.
Feet:
"Bitoewalker" Feet inspired by the Arrowtongue from the 2005 documentary "Alien Planet" and the 1990 book "Expedition".
"Megalostomp" Feet similar to the Megasquid's from the 2002 documentary "The Future is Wild".
"Various Feet Designed for Digitigrade Legs" Just a lot feet meant to be put on digitigrade limbs.
Details:
"Godzillthorn" Detail part similar in appearance to Godzilla's dorsal plates with high health boost.
Mouths:
"Arachnofangs" A mouth similar to a spider's, has low bite and (if it's possible) poison. Also is carnivorous.
Eyes:

A Therizinosaur sporting the Thericlaw. Working on some of your other ideas too.
Dalahia

Multicellular

Getting close to participating rn, installing spore onto my laptop which I hope runs okay on it because it SUCKS (the laptop, not spore if that wasn't blatantly obvious). Spore on lowest graphics might work, but high graphics would fry my toaster of a laptop's graphics card.

Also I am male
Alienologist

Multicellular

ThatDemonDavid wrote:

Hands:
Feet:
Details:
Mouths:
Eyes:

A Therizinosaur sporting the Thericlaw. Working on some of your other ideas too.

Looks pretty nice! Is it possible to change the colors like make the claws a white color? Rather than make all of it the same color?

WESA GOIN HOME!!!
[WWW]
CradilySlime

Microbe

here my info ideas parts but dont worry:
Volcano Hand:This Dangerous part ever so he have 5 spit. is only one.
Wings Plants:Everyone never this before so Wings Plants is 3 Wings. so hes have spike back
i almost done here last one.
Motha Eye: He Can See. so well so yeah. Even Know

Click Egg It! and also deviantart for point..
ThatDemonDavid

Microbe

Alienologist wrote:
ThatDemonDavid wrote:

Hands:
Feet:
Details:
Mouths:
Eyes:

Looks pretty nice! Is it possible to change the colors like make the claws a white color? Rather than make all of it the same color?

I'm kind of stuggling with that now. I'll get back to you when I do that.
ThatDemonDavid

Microbe

CradilySlime wrote:here my info ideas parts but dont worry:
Wings Plants:Everyone never this before so Wings Plants is 3 Wings. so hes have spike back

I understood none of what you just said
CradilySlime

Microbe

ThatDemonDavid wrote:

*sigh*
this ideas!

Click Egg It! and also deviantart for point..
ThatDemonDavid

Microbe

CradilySlime wrote:
ThatDemonDavid wrote:

*sigh*
this ideas!

Yeah, I know but, this is near gibberish. How am I supposed to understand what "Everyone never this before so Wings Plants" means? That makes no sense!

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: