The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Spore RP (IC) (Testfire, Might Be Canceled At October 16th 12pm EST) (signup in OOC)  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Dalahia

Multicellular

Internet forums, random wikis, and video games

Link to OOC and rules

Click on that link to sign up for this RP, we are OPEN for chatacters.

The RP is just a spore roleplay where you rp as your creatures, specifically a random member of said creature species.

Starting off, the grox fly towards a planet with a different intent than usual, noted by the ship lacking planet busters or any kind of superweapon. The ship turned on some kind of forcefeild and lowered down to the lushly populated planet full of creatures who hadn't formed tribes yet. The ship abducted a green creature consisting of cell qualities, an entire nest actually. The creatures, which were superpreditors, were beamed back down into the planet full of bitter plants with grox implants, possibly changing their entire biology forever if the grox managed to embed the grobotics in their DNA. This creature was dubbed "Ultima-Destro" after the grox incident.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 10/15/2017 23:52:23

Come sign up for my "Server" I'm calling it "Project Multispore" for now. -Updated link-

Dalahia wrote:Im beginning to think my sporum schedule is off compared to everyone else.

Im 75% sure i have more free time than 75% percent of the sporum at this point.

Also I am male
Dalahia

Multicellular

The Ultima-Destro have grown into a tribe, seemingly less aggressive and more empathetic. The species has covered up all of its robotic parts with cloth and such and has destroyed a tribe before doing so. It is possible that Ultima-Destro is unsure about itself or was picked on due to the robotics, both could explain the poorly sewn cloth covering up the robotic parts of their body. Ultima-Destro is near to becoming a civilization and have become interested in spice.

Come sign up for my "Server" I'm calling it "Project Multispore" for now. -Updated link-

Dalahia wrote:Im beginning to think my sporum schedule is off compared to everyone else.

Also I am male
SajtosKifli117

Microbe

Great! So you started to write the story. Will Xoloti Aliti take a role?

"I hope our creatures will meet.
Captain Daniel Brawglis won't."
[Email]
Dalahia

Multicellular

SajtosKifli117 wrote:Great! So you started to write the story. Will Xoloti Aliti take a role?
That's up to you. Go ahead and insert them if you want at any point

Ecologists have abducted a few members of Ultima-Destro and are trying to remove the robotic parts from them, meanwhile Ultima-Destro covers the planet and has evolved to become a civilization of war, it is unknown how they will act when united into one nation, hopefully non-militaristically.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/23/2017 16:58:51

Also I am male
Dalahia

Multicellular

The ecologists abducted the planet's creatures and plants in an attempt to isolate the Ultima-Destro's homeworld from the galaxy to kill them off before they become a galactic threat. Ultima-Destro have united once realizing this and are now a spacefaring civilization, the cities have combined efforts and have become a Knight civilization with several colonization packs and the new name "Ultima-Destro-K" as their homeworld collapsed around them, they realized they must flee to another planet for the time being and gather enough spice to eventually return home. They launched their ship, with 80% of their population and 12 colonization packs, hoping eventually that they would gather enough animals and plants to stabilize their Tscore.

The pure organic Ultima-Destros have been beamed down onto a wild T2 planet in hopes that they would evolve a bit and wipe out the Ultima-Destro-K empire, the organic Ultima-Destros have been renamed to Ultima-Destro-O, the O being for both "Organic" and "Zero", the Ultimas, on the muddy, hot planet with a somewhat suffocating atmosphere, set up a makeshift tribal hut as they were set back to late creature stage.

Meanwhile Xabin Grexo of the Ultima-Destro-K was adrift in the stars looking for a terra score 3 planet, the ship provided a somewhat cold, dully colored shelter against the cold vacuum of space, the entire ship was filled with a tense silence at all times as they drifted with 12 colony packs, 5 boxes of green spice, and replacement implants if something were to go wrong. Xabin hoped to find someone to support them in the galaxy as they drifted past star after star with dead T0 planets, even a T1 planet would be acceptable at this point. The species was relying on him, but he was desensitized by the stress after drifting for so long waiting for something to support the species, in fact almost all emotion was muted by the drift that had been going on for who knows how long. Most of them turned down their emotion levels manually to avoid panic attacks and otherwise. Xabin had resolved to turn his emotion levels back up if he met another species, however he tended to fail to remember that sort of thing when he didn't set a reminder for himself, which he was 70% sure he did.

Xabin's ship drifted past binaries, wormholes, and proto planetary disks as they waited and waited for something to inhabit to pass by, any T1 or above planets they passed already were full of colonies and at this state they couldn't survive a battle for them and didn't have the budget for a trade route to peacefully acquire them. They had to find a wild terra 1 2 or 3 planet and colonize for any kind of income to slowly rehabilitate the species

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/24/2017 18:53:21

Also I am male
Dalahia

Multicellular

Bump as this thing is closing on october 15 unless someone comes and updates this.

Also I am male

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: