The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
If you break allience with the grox, will the rest of the galaxy like you again?  XML
Forum Index » Spore Help
cirby123

Microbe

I allied with the grox, but i am wondering if i can go back, because well...the entire galaxy spamming me with phone calls is getting tedious and annoying, but if i call off the allience with the grox, will unknown aliens and others like me again? Or will i get an auto-war message every time i find a new species?

Oh also, can i re-ally with the grox again after? you know...just in case

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/21/2017 17:38:58

i struggle
SajtosKifli117

Microbe

You probably know how easy to anger and how hard to befriend the Grox. Breaking the alliance will give -200 relationship. So say goodbye for your alliance.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/21/2017 18:42:31

"I hope our creatures will meet.
Captain Daniel Brawglis won't."
[Email]
cirby123

Microbe

SajtosKifli117 wrote:You probably know how easy to anger and how hard to befriend the Grox. Breaking the alliance will give -200 relationship. So say goodbye for your alliance.

right, so there is no way to re-ally with them then? but if i am not allied with them anymore, then does that mean every other empire will not hate me automatically?

i struggle
SajtosKifli117

Microbe

cirby123 wrote:
SajtosKifli117 wrote:You probably know how easy to anger and how hard to befriend the Grox. Breaking the alliance will give -200 relationship. So say goodbye for your alliance.

right, so there is no way to re-ally with them then? but if i am not allied with them anymore, then does that mean every other empire will not hate me automatically?

Sorry, I don't know. I allied with them only once, but I never broke it.

"I hope our creatures will meet.
Captain Daniel Brawglis won't."
[Email]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

I don't believe it's possible to ally again, but I could be wrong. As for the -200 for allying with the Grox, I don't believe that goes away either. Which is weird considering you just annulled your alliance with the Grox. At the least it should have given you something like '-50 Allied the Grox in the past'

[Email] [WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Help
Go to: