The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Unable to login to share creations  XML
Forum Index » Spore Mac Help
SaberRusty

Microbe

As far as I can see, the servers are fine? I can log into EA.com, Origin and here using my e-mail and password, but if I try in-game it claims I am offline :/ I know this works (even though I did change my password as I'd forgotten it) because I was able to log in a month or 2 ago when I last played.

I'm using a digital copy, but not using a Steam (though I do own it on here with C&C, but they're both PC only) or Origin version. Unfortunately I cannot recall where I bought it from and can't find any immediate clues either >_<
I'm unsure what version I have, but I know I have the exoskeleton parts, so I'm guessing at least Patch 3?

I mainly want to be able to share creations again, but being fully update would be nice. I noticed that when I went to "spore.com/patch", some of the links go to are the windows .exe filetype, not many mac files (I read that updates among the may different distributors was a bit messy?).
dounttron

Civilized Sporeon

Mount Evil, Killdeath Island, Antarctica.

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/86165.page

This thread probably has the answers you're looking for.

TRUE SPOREANS NEVER DIE | The Community's Choice Features Thread | ККААААК
SaberRusty

Microbe

Thanks for the link, it does seem to answer the majority of my questions

Forum Index » Spore Mac Help
Go to: