The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Unlimited Complexity and C&C  XML
Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
Ryuuku0

Microbe

Is there any options to get it? Freedom dont work. When i want to use it it shows me this ,,The freedom cheat can only be run from within the non-game editors" no matter where am i. And now something about C&C. When i want to download it, it says that i havent got intalled any version of spore. Little help? (BTW sorry for my English if i did a mistake)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/29/2017 16:08:59

Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

Ryuuku0 wrote:Is there any options to get it? Freedom dont work. When i want to use it it shows me this ,,The freedom cheat can only be run from within the non-game editors" no matter where am i. And now something about C&C. When i want to download it, it says that i havent got intalled any version of spore. Little help? (BTW sorry for my English if i did a mistake)

Just in the creators

Freedom on (able)
Freedom off (disable)

Olá a todos! Eu sou GabrieleTheMan!
WyvernPerson7

Microbe

2 Things.

1, your english is actually pretty good.

2, there are mods for the game that add unlimited complexity. Look into those if you're interested.

Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
Go to: