The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
New Client Update: Workable And Non-Workable Mods Master Thread.  XML
Forum Index » Developer Corner
Author Message
Sharples65


GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 10509
Location:
United Kingdom

Offline

Since there is no thread on this yet I have decided to create this, you may go to the counterpart at Davoonline.com

Workable mods:
Unlimited adventure complexity - Tested by: Sharples65, Rob55Rod, CrystalDragoness, Eevee Craft Download here.

Broken mods:
Force Save - Experimental download fix by Rob55Rod

Partially broken mods:
- DI (Dark Injection)
- Building Symmetry mod - Tested by: Eevee Craft
- Building Rotation V2

For anyone that wants me to test a mod, please link the download of said mod here. I'll have a look into the mod and see if the mod is working properly, not working at all or partially working.

Thanks everyone, hopefully we can get Spore mods back on track here, the new client seems to have broken several mods. Please try to prioritize popular/demanding mods over those who aren't used frequently. I am not a mod maker, your best bet is to contacted users such as Rob55Rod for fixing these mods.

Edit: I'm really busy with other things, sorry guys. Go to the link at Davoonline.com

This message was edited 13 times. Last update was at 04/07/2017 21:09:28


[Email] [WWW]
Eeveeminecraft


Multicellular

Joined: 12/08/2015 00:52:02
Messages: 243
Location:
On Dragonus

Offline

Sharples65 wrote:Since there is no thread on this yet I have decided to create this, you may go to the counterpart at Davoonline.com

Workable mods:
Unlimited adventure complexity - Tested by: Sharples65, Rob55Rod, Download here.

Broken mods:
Force Save

Partially broken mods:
- DI (Dark Injection)
- Building Rotation mod (V2) - Tested by: Eevee Craft

For anyone that wants me to test a mod, please link the download of said mod here. I'll have a look into the mod and see if the mod is working properly, not working at all or partially working.

Thanks everyone, hopefully we can get Spore mods back on track here, the new client seems to have broken several mods. Please try to prioritize popular/demanding mods over those who aren't used frequently. I am not a mod maker, your best bet is to contacted users such as Rob55Rod for fixing these mods.


Sharples, CrystalDragoness and I discovered and reported (also tested) the infinite adventure complexity mod was broken, check Davoonline. or ask Rob about that. We both tested the patch and discovered the working patch.
In addition, you got the name of the building symmetry mod incorrect. Just wanted to point that out.

Sharples65


GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 10509
Location:
United Kingdom

Offline

I think I have the working patch in the download which Rob gave to me on an alternative chat platform. I tried that and it worked, perhaps the two patches are similar?

Also as for the mod you prescribed, I thought it actually was the building rotation mod. My mistake, I'll change that.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/27/2017 19:19:16


[Email] [WWW]
Eeveeminecraft


Multicellular

Joined: 12/08/2015 00:52:02
Messages: 243
Location:
On Dragonus

Offline

No problem, just wanted to make sure the information is accurate when it comes to something like this.

Sharples65


GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 10509
Location:
United Kingdom

Offline

Eeveeminecraft wrote: No problem, just wanted to make sure the information is accurate when it comes to something like this.


Thanks for the information, I've edited the OP and added your name as Eevee Craft. I'll be working on an adventure now but will check this thread regularly if there is work to be done.

[Email] [WWW]
Vaposhka


Microbe

Joined: 05/13/2016 05:44:09
Messages: 7
Offline

Could you test the Dr Pepper robot parts mod?
P.S. No link because everyone probably knows this mod
Sharples65


GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 10509
Location:
United Kingdom

Offline

Vaposhka wrote:Could you test the Dr Pepper robot parts mod?
P.S. No link because everyone probably knows this mod


You mean the 1.6 Patch? I don't think that's a mod unless I'm missing something here.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/27/2017 20:05:40


[Email] [WWW]
Vaposhka


Microbe

Joined: 05/13/2016 05:44:09
Messages: 7
Offline

Sorry, for me everything that is unofficial is a "mod"))) But that patch may stop working after update.
Rob55Rod


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6354
Location:
.__________.

Offline

Sharples65 wrote:
Vaposhka wrote:Could you test the Dr Pepper robot parts mod?
P.S. No link because everyone probably knows this mod


You mean the 1.6 Patch? I don't think that's a mod unless I'm missing something here.

Actually I suspect he's referring to my fixed version of the parts package.


Vaposhka wrote:Sorry, for me everything that is unofficial is a "mod"))) But that patch may stop working after update.

Except it isn't unofficial.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/27/2017 22:27:09


Tigress_5169


Microbe

Joined: 12/01/2011 13:03:38
Messages: 73
Location:
Preparing for the zombie apocalypse with nerf guns and a crowbar.

Offline

I would like to know if the following mods are broken, working, or partially working:

Uber Cargo - http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=341
Davo's Vocal Bot Mouths - http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=94
Cell Parts in Creature Editor - http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=99&t=85
Cell Parts Xtended - http://www.davoonline.com/download/33386-cellPartsXtended.package
Any Tool on Any Planet - http://www.davoonline.com/download/5278-AToAP%20Infinity%202.1.package
Genetic Library - http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/73855.page or http://www.davoonline.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=6002
More trade routes - http://www.davoonline.com/download/58950-More%20traderoutes.zip

A few of these are quite old.

I also want to know if any mod that alters the file universesimulatortuning.prop still works.

Sharples65


GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 10509
Location:
United Kingdom

Offline

I'll have a look into them soon and I'll get back to you.

[Email] [WWW]
Galactus_Pie


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 02/05/2015 05:44:12
Messages: 5280
Location:
The Dead Sea

Offline

Just wanted to drop by and say that the Shiny fix still works.
(Thank god)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/28/2017 10:13:13


alexbiri


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/03/2011 13:05:00
Messages: 2683
Location:
Pizzaland

Offline

Sharples65 wrote:
Broken mods:
Force Save


Buck me.
Back on manually recreating a creature just to repose an outfitted npc.

[WWW]
Rob55Rod


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6354
Location:
.__________.

Offline

alexbiri wrote:
Sharples65 wrote:
Broken mods:
Force Save


Buck me.
Back on manually recreating a creature just to repose an outfitted npc.

...have you tried this experimental fix I posted somewhere?



Also, just a small FYI to Sharples, I've updated the Davoonline thread again, with links and more info. You may want to update this thread accordingly. Also I would greatly appreciate if you would use my links instead of unnecessarily mirroring the file. However, if you have a specific reason for creating the mirrors, I'd like to know of it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/28/2017 15:57:34


Sharples65


GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 10509
Location:
United Kingdom

Offline

Rob55Rod wrote:
alexbiri wrote:
Sharples65 wrote:
Broken mods:
Force Save


Buck me.
Back on manually recreating a creature just to repose an outfitted npc.

...have you tried this experimental fix I posted somewhere?



Also, just a small FYI to Sharples, I've updated the Davoonline thread again, with links and more info. You may want to update this thread accordingly. Also I would greatly appreciate if you would use my links instead of unnecessarily mirroring the file. However, if you have a specific reason for creating the mirrors, I'd like to know of it.


Alright thanks, I'll edit the OP soon with the information! Also please check your PMs. As for the mirror, it's still the exact same file. The only reason for mirroring it is because I couldn't find the original download you linked since I wiped my downloads on Chrome the next day, derp. I'll give you credit if you want.

[Email] [WWW]
 
Forum Index » Developer Corner
Go to:   
 
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © ( EA Dev Build 2016-08-15 15:16:49 ) JForum Team