The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Get High-Quality Spore Mods Here!  XML
Forum Index » Developer Corner
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Here is a compilation of a wide variety of Spore mods that add value to your game. If there is a mod you would like added, make sure to tell me. More mods will be added to the list soon.

Dark Injection

Link

Dark Injection 9.r is the latest version of Dark Injection, a modification for Spore. It adds the parts from Darkspore into the Creature Editor, as well as integrating many new Darkspore-inspired parts, ranging from concept art-inspired pieces to completely original ones. It even features custom parts made by users of the Spore community!

Spore Resurrection: Next Steps

Link

Spore Resurrection: Next Steps is the first mod to ever add custom parts with morph handles and animations! It also includes new adventure props, new sizes for adventure planets, and a new background for the Creature Editor.

Camben's Color Pack

Link

This mod adds over 200 color coded versions of knurlies, hair, and feathers into the creature creator. These parts can get almost infinitely small and up to 40 units large, take up no complexity, all cost 0 DNA, and give no stats.

Eme12's Expanded Cell Editor

Link

Eme12's Expanded Cell Editor adds:
  • Secret cell parts available in the cell editor (Unavailable in-game; only in normal editor) [1.0 and above]
  • Creature paints available in the cell editor (Coats and details don't appear in-game) [1.0 and above]
  • 3D Cell Editor [2.0 and above]
  • Base torsos from the Creature and Early Creature editors (Unavailable in-game; only in normal editor) [2.0 and above]
  • Modifiable spine (Available in-game) [2.0 and above]
  • Morph handles on cell parts from Cell Parts Xtended (Available in-game) [2.1 and above]
  • Flora paints available in the creature and cell editors [2.1 and above]

• Adventures: Infinite Complexity, 100 Points, and Extra Sizes

Link

This includes three different mods. The first one removes the complexity limit in the adventure editor (and adventures made with it can be played by people without the mod), the second makes it so that adventures played offline give 100 points instead of 10 points, and the last mod makes it so that you can make objects bigger or smaller than normal (and adventures made with it can be played by people without the mod).

Restored editorPalette.spui

Link

The Smoother

Link

Titan Spore

Link

BetterSpore

Link

Cell Parts Xtended

Link (Do not click on the ads. Click on the "SKIP AD" button at the top right once it pops up.)

There are now morph handles on the normal cell parts. Creatures using these parts can be shared and viewed by others like normal. This mod is also included in Dark Injection.

Himeric Engine

Link

Many high quality and creepy looking custom parts.

Bitl's Ultimate Cell Editor

Link

Fungus3's Weapons and Addons Pack

Link

Several new unique and balanced weapons for the Space Stage.

Creature Kidnapper

Link

This mod allows you to pick up smaller creatures in the Creature Stage.

Epic Play Mod

Link

This mod makes your species an epic during the Creature Stage. It also includes the Creature Kidnapper mod.

Raptor's Colors

Link

This mod changes the color palette for all editors (except the adventure editor) and adds a new aqua color. Creations with the new aqua color can be shared like unmodded creations.

Building Symmetry

Link

Adds symmetry to the building editor. Buildings made with it can be shared like normal.

AdventureProps

Link

Adds many new adventure props.

Realistic Human Heads

Link

Adds several human faces of different genders and races. Also includes elf and neanderthal faces.

NPC Cell Replacer

Link

Replaces the in-game cells with brand new ones.

Eme12's Vertebra Parts

Link

Adds the creature's vertebra to the creature editor as a new part, allowing you to make weird looking creations that can normally share.

This message was edited 13 times. Last update was at 12/10/2016 14:05:37

;( maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale lion.....you dreaming little giant feline......I WAS HOPING ONE DAY....TO SEE YOU IN THIS GAME. But Tell are sooooooo eviiiiiiiil. OH MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WOULD NEVER NOT USE AT THE SAME TIME ABUSE YOU OR COMBINE YOU WITH A TAPIR FROM TEEEEEEELLL..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MALE LION. EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.....BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOU HAVE A STRONG BITE BIG MANE AND LOVE TO ATTACK HENCHIES LEAP ON THEM AND TEAR THEIR HEALTH DOWN
    eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Reserved

;( maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale lion.....you dreaming little giant feline......I WAS HOPING ONE DAY....TO SEE YOU IN THIS GAME. But Tell are sooooooo eviiiiiiiil. OH MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WOULD NEVER NOT USE AT THE SAME TIME ABUSE YOU OR COMBINE YOU WITH A TAPIR FROM TEEEEEEELLL..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MALE LION. EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.....BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOU HAVE A STRONG BITE BIG MANE AND LOVE TO ATTACK HENCHIES LEAP ON THEM AND TEAR THEIR HEALTH DOWN
    eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Reserved

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Reserved

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Reserved

(okay, you may start posting)

SissyGamer

Civilized Sporeon

reserved

"COWER IN FEAR" EropsToad, 2016

[WWW]
    eme12

Civilized Sporeon

SissyGamer wrote:reserved

Reserved

brian575

Civilized Sporeon

Ah, I remember the days of betterspore. I thought that was mindblowing.

SporeMasterMobsterMania

Multicellular

Looks comprehensive enough for a Sticky.

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

SporeMasterMobsterMania wrote:OMG YOU ARE THE BEST HOW DID YOU MAKE THIS BRB GIVING YOU THE AWARD FOR BEST PERSON TO LIKE EVER EXIST LIKE EVER XD

k

Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

SporeMasterMobsterMania wrote:Looks comprehensive enough for a Sticky.

It really isn't a comprehensive list at all. From memory, I can already recall that he missed Dark Genetics, CamBen's Parts Pack, and the Strange And Beautiful Parts Pack, and there are numerous others out there, some of which may even still work.

eme12 wrote:
    SporeMasterMobsterMania wrote:OMG YOU ARE THE BEST HOW DID YOU MAKE THIS BRB GIVING YOU THE AWARD FOR BEST PERSON TO LIKE EVER EXIST LIKE EVER XD

k

Mob never said that...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/12/2016 11:34:46

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Rob55Rod wrote:

It really isn't a comprehensive list at all. From memory, I can already recall that he missed Dark Genetics, CamBen's Parts Pack, and the Strange And Beautiful Parts Pack, and there are numerous others out there, some of which may even still work.

I know that I don't have those yet. It isn't finished yet.

Rob55Rod wrote:
    eme12 wrote:

k

Mob never said that...

yes he did

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/12/2016 16:28:01

Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

eme12 wrote:
    Rob55Rod wrote:

Fair point. I would suggest that you should finish it, but AFAIK a list like this won't truly be finished until there's nobody left making mods for Spore, so instead I'll suggest that you should update it.

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Rob55Rod wrote:
    eme12 wrote:
    Rob55Rod wrote:

Fair point. I would suggest that you should finish it, but AFAIK a list like this won't truly be finished until there's nobody left making mods for Spore, so instead I'll suggest that you should update it.

also check your pms i need the bot parts link for a friend

Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

eme12 wrote:also check your pms i need the bot parts link for a friend

Just wait for DI 9.r Beta 2 ._.

Forum Index » Developer Corner
    Go to: