The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

The Alliance Of Order RP  XML
Forum Index » Adventure Corner
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

In a nuke warehouse, pointing ballistic missiles at the United States.

The Alliance Of Order RP

Welcome to the Sporum's thread for the Alliance Of Order roleplay, a uniquely Spore-based continuity spanning seven years and counting of creations and adventures surrounding the history of the many species and empires inhabiting the known parts of their universe. You may have seen our creations at one point or another, featuring in a number of political situations appearing on occasion on the MPN's or from such screennames as UFODima or Squin96, to name a few, but now, we have a thread to further explain ourselves and to answer any questions on ourselves. Don't expect it to be used too often; we're by far more active on Spore itself.

What exactly is the Alliance Of Order RP?

*Sigh* I just told you. We're a community that has been more or less active as part of a single Spore universe. Starting off with the eponymous Alliance Of Order, before it's fracture and division into multiple different political allegiances and organisations in an ever-changing political landscape, we have been producing hundreds of pieces of Spore content that are part of a single storyline, bringing with some of them strange new ideas and concepts and providing dozens of hours of stories. We've done just about everything from civil wars to time travel to epic battles between gods to even an empire becoming inter-universal conquerors taking over the entire Omniverse. Literally.

As you could expect, we didn't want things like that last one to happen again, so we tried to avoid such things, but we ran into one in 2016 and from there, everything went downhill. The leadership, myself included, decided to ban one of our own members, but seeing how we're a tiny, tight-knit community, we lost a lot more members than we thought, so here we are, making this thread as an effort to not only keep what's left of us together, but if you're interested, also to recruit possible new members.

As I've mentioned us as being a roleplay community, before someone complains about this being in the wrong forum, let me assure you that the Alliance Of Order RP is both a roleplay and a creation community, and an unknown and underrated one at that. We are primarily active on Spore itself, and for many of us, the majority of our presence there consists of our related content. We do have a Wiki, too, but it's pretty much always unfinished, and since recently, we share a Discord server with our friends and associates at the Beyond War And Peace roleplay. We've been primarily Spore-based since our inception on Spore itself in 2011, and our aforementioned ban of a member was made to enforce our staying in and of Spore, no matter the cost.

If you're reading this and are interested, I ask that any questions be asked exclusively either as a PM, or as a comment on one of my Spore creations. We would like to keep our activity on Spore, and having to do anything on this thread might take away from that.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 08/14/2018 09:16:27

[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Welcome back Skully.

[WWW]
dounttron

Civilized Sporeon

Mount Evil, Killdeath Island, Antarctica.

SOON.

TRUE SPOREANS NEVER DIE | The Community's Choice Features Thread | ККААААК
alexbiri

Civilized Sporeon

I've waited so much for this.

[WWW]
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

alexbiri wrote:I've waited so much for this.

Outdated; I have a new sig. Come back in a month.

[WWW]
alexbiri

Civilized Sporeon

chantal71 wrote:

I missed you so much.

[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

alexbiri wrote:
chantal71 wrote:

I missed you so much.

Me too.

[WWW]
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

Links

• The Alliance Of Order Wiki: An additional resource on the A.O.O RP, but it's largely incomplete, and usually doesn't get updated. Nevertheless, it does and can cover a lot of topics which Spore content can't or won't.

• The United Spore Community Roleplay: A joint Discord server shared between the A.O.O and BWP RP's. Not very active, especially with the BWP RP getting it's own server, but since this is a thread about the A.O.O RP, I won't bother including a link to that one. Feel free to ask about this server and the BWP RP in general. You may also see here and here for further information.

• The USCRP On Steam: The United Spore Community Roleplay was originally founded as a Steam group, but it served little purpose aside from displaying some of the members of the A.O.O and/or BWP RP's. You can still see this group here.
  • This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 08/14/2018 10:17:47

[WWW]
    Ex0dus_

Microbe

Given the imminent demise of the Sporum, I'd might as well bump this thread. Please note that I could've added a list of the current membership, but chose not to in case of the addition or removal of members after this thread becomes impossible to edit.

If you're interested in joining the A.O.O RP, please contact chantal71/Ex0dus_/TehOctagon or Squin96/Jorisarii on Spore, or Octagon or Jorisarii on Steam. See above for the link to our Discord server if you would like to contact us there. We're always looking forward to seeing what you have to offer!

Forum Index » Adventure Corner
    Go to: