The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
My one-off adventures  XML
Forum Index » Adventure Corner
DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

Thought I'd create a new thread with my lighter adventures while I work on "Homeworld of the Dead."
This post is focusing on my holiday-themed adventures, starting with this one: "Happy Bunny's Easter".

Happy Bunny is sentenced to community service for... reasons, LOL. Things are going great until he reaches one particular house...

Cletus vs the Turkey:

Cletus' maw wants a turkey for Thanksgiving dinner. But wait... YOU'RE a turkey!

Krampusnacht:

For the first time in centuries, Santa has need of his evil little helper. (Hint: that's you.)

Krampus vs Jack Frost

Jack frost is trying to destroy Santa's workshop. It's up to Krampus and his imps to stop him.

Return of Jack Frost:

Yeah... Jack's back. But this time, he's attacking kids.

That's good enough for now. I'll either post more stuff here, or ignore this thread. LOL.

EDIT: The title of this thread has been changed. It will now contain ALL of my one-off adventures, not just my sillier stuff.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/11/2017 06:24:32

DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

Tonight, I am featuring only one adventure: Kidnapped.

This one particular adventure was weeks in the making, mostly because I went out of my way to be silly. The basic concept is silly: you have to rescue Wilford Brimley from evil aliens who want to harness his diabeetus powers. The dialogue is pointedly silly. The evil Wilford creatures are (at least to me) hilarious.

But I gotta say... the race of dumbSPORE-looking aliens I made for this are DEFINITELY showing up elsewhere...

DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

This one is regarding some of my Clark and Stanley adventures.
(Yeah, I know... some of you will never, ever, play one, and think they should be abolished. I really don't give a SPORE. They're fun to make.)
But I try not to just make ANY Clark and Stanley adventures... I mean, if you're playing an adventure just to see the fellas get killed, it may as well be entertaining, right?
Clark and Stanley Find A Nuke

You encounter Maxis' favorite whipping boys, who have found a fascinating thingy in the dirt, but have no idea what it is... or why it has a timer.

Clark and Stanley Buy A Bunny

This one actually requires you to do something besides just watch the boys die, but the outcome is totally worth it.
Hint: Monty Python fans can guess how it turns out.

Clark and Stanley: The Truth

Clark and Stanley have been the Kenny of Spore since GA came out. Most people are content to accept the idea that they simply die every time because it's what they do.

Not me. As my friends will tell you, I can sometimes put WAAAAYYYYY too much thought into silly, trivial things, and I got to wondering: How do these two idiots come back every single time, and why don't they seem to ever learn? This adventure explores those two questions, and offers a solution. Not your typical C&S adventure.

That's all for tonight, as it's now midnight and my neighborhood sounds like a war zone for some reason. (Some sort of holiday, I guess? LOL.)

Quetzaldactyl

MouthBreather

DarkMagickan wrote:Tonight, I am featuring only one adventure: Kidnapped.

This one particular adventure was weeks in the making, mostly because I went out of my way to be silly. The basic concept is silly: you have to rescue Wilford Brimley from evil aliens who want to harness his diabeetus powers. The dialogue is pointedly silly. The evil Wilford creatures are (at least to me) hilarious.

But I gotta say... the race of dumbSPORE-looking aliens I made for this are DEFINITELY showing up elsewhere...

I think you mentioned this one a while back, right?

May or may not be a Thrive sleeper agent.

DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

Quetzaldactyl wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:Tonight, I am featuring only one adventure: Kidnapped.

I think you mentioned this one a while back, right?

I did. I had asked whether the concept was funny or stupid. It was decided that it could be either one, depending on how well executed it was.

DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

This is another post that focuses on a single adventure, but for good reason.

I present to you, "Another Super Mario Adventure".

The gameplay is pretty much straightforward hack'n'slash action that requires no brainpower whatsoever. But that's not the attraction (at least for me). This adventure tells a story I've been goofing around with for years. No spoilers here, but it DOES explain why the Princess keeps getting kidnapped.

DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

For those of you who hate Clark and Stanley adventures because they always end the same way, I present to you, "Protect Clark and Stanley":

The boys are back from an expedition to find an ultra-rare, super-powerful artifact, which one of them managed to swallow after trying to use it as a toothpick. Now you get to protect them from the swarm of aliens who want to get their hands on it. Can you protect Clark and Stanley?
Special thanks to Brokeneyereborn for the use of his "Plot Device" creation as the artifact.

Awdred

Civilized Sporeon

That's what I'm trying to figure out right now.

DarkMagickan wrote:For those of you who hate Clark and Stanley adventures because they always end the same way, I present to you, "Protect Clark and Stanley":

The boys are back from an expedition to find an ultra-rare, super-powerful artifact, which one of them managed to swallow after trying to use it as a toothpick. Now you get to protect them from the swarm of aliens who want to get their hands on it. Can you protect Clark and Stanley?
Special thanks to Brokeneyereborn for the use of his "Plot Device" creation as the artifact.
As long as they die at the end...

Sig by TheKatsos|Proud member of the BEVM club.|UNBAN DARKLORD979
DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

Reviving this thread to announce a sequel to another series... not sure if it should be in this one or not. I'll let you guys decide.

DireSquidGuy

Civilized Sporeon

Oh wait, where's your Troll adventure? It was short but amusing.

Check out my Page, bros, brahs, and brehs!! (This is NOT a linkbomb!)

DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

DireSquidGuy wrote:Oh wait, where's your Troll adventure? It was short but amusing.

Ooh, yes! I'll post that next.

DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

Troll Wars

THE STORY SO FAR:

Your neighbor calls you on your phone to congratulate you on a prank well done, and to tell you the war is on. Get your troll on and prank him again before he can retaliate.

I mostly did this adventure as a vehicle for this guy:

I didn't make him, but I DID reduce his complexity just enough to use in the adventure.

Admit it. You want to play as this guy. Well, now you can:

DireSquidGuy

Civilized Sporeon

DarkMagickan wrote:Troll Wars

THE STORY SO FAR:

Your neighbor calls you on your phone to congratulate you on a prank well done, and to tell you the war is on. Get your troll on and prank him again before he can retaliate.

I mostly did this adventure as a vehicle for this guy:

I didn't make him, but I DID reduce his complexity just enough to use in the adventure.

Admit it. You want to play as this guy. Well, now you can:

I know I did! El problemo?

DarkMagickan

Spacefaring Sporeling

The Land of Fah, episode 1: No Fah King Way

Fah is a peaceful, tranquil, if extremely silly, kingdom. Its ruler, the Fah King, wears many hats. He is a breeder of animals, having created a breed of cattle, chicken, mule, dog, and horse (all named for the Fah King, of course).

But the Fah King has a problem. A bridge, known as the Fah King Way, has been sabotaged by someone... or someTHING... It's up to you, the player, to help the Land of Fah create a Fah King Way to a nearby island and its delicious-looking fruit.

I am not even Fah King sorry.

DireSquidGuy

Civilized Sporeon

DarkMagickan wrote:The Land of Fah, episode 1: No Fah King Way

Fah is a peaceful, tranquil, if extremely silly, kingdom. Its ruler, the Fah King, wears many hats. He is a breeder of animals, having created a breed of cattle, chicken, mule, dog, and horse (all named for the Fah King, of course).

But the Fah King has a problem. A bridge, known as the Fah King Way, has been sabotaged by someone... or someTHING... It's up to you, the player, to help the Land of Fah create a Fah King Way to a nearby island and its delicious-looking fruit.

I am not even Fah King sorry.

rofl, dem puns, tho.

Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Go to: