The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
The Gaming & Media Open Thread  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
SporeMasterDOGC_Kyle

Civilized Sporeon

The South of the North (Southern Ontario, Canada)

Welcome to the new Gaming & Media Open Thread! Discuss games, music, movies, TV, books, and anything related to those topics.

Normal forum guidelines still apply (with the exception of keeping posts relevant to Spore), so no spamming, and please don't be an imbecile. Also, please keep your posts relevant to the above topics, else you will be asked to move to a different thread.

We also have two other Open Threads, each dedicated to particular topics. If you'd like to discuss these topics, please go to the appropriate thread for them.

General Open Thread - Discuss anything you'd like! No restrictions, no set topics, just keep it appropriate for the forum.

Art Open Thread - Post your drawings, comics, music, stories, and any other art you'd like to share or discuss.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/29/2015 16:43:30

Kyle N // SporeMaster DOGC_Kyle
Volunteer Moderator // Not an EA/Maxis Employee

Forum Guidelines // Master Help Directory (Spore Tech Help) // Spore Registration FAQ // Game Update FAQ

I can be contacted by email at: KyleN @live .ca or on Discord
NathanielRD

Civilized Sporeon

Thanks for the new fresh start! I'll go first, does anyone find it kind of hard to make a five star park in Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis even with cheats?

I'm Nathaniel, I'm fourteen and I live in Wisconsin. My activities here are mostly on the Open Thread but I do try to branch out.

Galactus_Pie

Spacefaring Sporeling

I saw PacificRim a couple of days ago.
I felt really sad when they blew up the aliens.

HeronLover7

Civilized Sporeon

Galactus_Pie wrote:I saw PacificRim a couple of days ago.

So basically how I felt when the Navi blew up the ship that was gonna drop the bomb in Avatar?

Galactus_Pie

Spacefaring Sporeling

HeronLover7 wrote:

So basically how I felt when the Navi blew up the ship that was gonna drop the bomb in Avatar?

Depends, I guess.

Superraptor

Spacefaring Sporeling

NathanielRD wrote:Thanks for the new fresh start! I'll go first, does anyone find it kind of hard to make a five star park in Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis even with cheats?

Greatest simulation game ever made. Nothing tops it. All hail the fallen Gods of licenensed games Blue Tongue who also did Zoo Tycoon i think and those were great games but SPORE microsoft for making the third one xbone exclusive like seriously they took a pc franchise and then proceeded to alienate their entire audience by making the third game not on pc SPORE them the bastards.

but yeah man Operation Genesis was the best

Email pictures of cats to me at dopeydovah@gmail.com
[WWW]
tewater

MouthBreather

Galactus_Pie wrote:
HeronLover7 wrote:

Depends, I guess.

Wait, why would you support the humans?

I guess I expect everyone to call them evil, as the Navi are deliberately shown as being good in the film.

This will ruin your life, and it *may* have already ruined mine.Maybe. I'm not sure myself.

While there's not a TV Tropes Sporum page, there is one on Dimensional Clash V..

I apologise for any (rp)inactivity, I have exams and such in reality.
Sharples65

GalacticGod

I got super-big in Agar.io

best sig
[WWW]
NathanielRD

Civilized Sporeon

Superraptor wrote:
NathanielRD wrote:Thanks for the new fresh start! I'll go first, does anyone find it kind of hard to make a five star park in Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis even with cheats?

Greatest simulation game ever made. Nothing tops it. All hail the fallen Gods of licenensed games Blue Tongue who also did Zoo Tycoon i think and those were great games but SPORE microsoft for making the third one xbone exclusive like seriously they took a pc franchise and then proceeded to alienate their entire audience by making the third game not on pc SPORE them the bastards.

but yeah man Operation Genesis was the best

I think a "Jurassic World: Operation Genesis" would make some some sense considering Operation Genesis was on the original Xbox.

Now Operation Genesis on Wii U however...

I'm Nathaniel, I'm fourteen and I live in Wisconsin. My activities here are mostly on the Open Thread but I do try to branch out.

Applepie59

Civilized Sporeon

They released a trailer for The Land Before Time XIV a bit ago.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_land_before_time_xiv_journey_of_the_heart/trailers/11228745

I'm kind of sad that the Oviraptor thing from the TV series is in it, honestly.

[WWW]
tewater

MouthBreather

Sharples65 wrote:I got super-big in Agar.io

Nice, I guess. It looks like an... Interesting game/MMO. I now have another way to waste time!

This will ruin your life, and it *may* have already ruined mine.Maybe. I'm not sure myself.

While there's not a TV Tropes Sporum page, there is one on Dimensional Clash V..

I apologise for any (rp)inactivity, I have exams and such in reality.
HeronLover7

Civilized Sporeon

tewater wrote:
Galactus_Pie wrote:
HeronLover7 wrote:

Depends, I guess.

I guess I expect everyone to call them evil, as the Navi are deliberately shown as being good in the film.

Jokes are jokes. Much like how I sobbed when the giant ships in Independance Day blew up, or when the Alien Mothership flew away in District 9

CaptnSunny

Civilized Sporeon

Sharples65 wrote:I got super-big in Agar.io

*cell explodes*

boycott ea
[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

If anyone wants to play Agar.io with me - Then you can! Your experience can also be a lot better with an Agar.io mod.

http://connect.agariomods.com/

The private servers and being able to use your own skins in Imgur make this so much better, there are also private servers with different game mods, I'm almost always in the London Experimental Server.

If you want to play with me then download the mod and you can catch me on with the username *Sharples65 some-time or another imgur picture, go onto the London Experimental Server (it may result in lag depending where you're located, if you want to play tell me so we can negotiate a place to play).

Alternatively, you can add me on Skype: Sharples88 or Steam: Sharples65.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/31/2015 16:18:56

best sig
[WWW]
HeronLover7

Civilized Sporeon

HeronLover7 wrote:
tewater wrote:
Galactus_Pie wrote:
HeronLover7 wrote:

Depends, I guess.

Jokes are jokes. Much like how I sobbed when the giant ships in Independance Day blew up, or when the Alien Mothership flew away in District 9
or when the Indominus died, or when another antagonist dies in any action movie.

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: