The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
THE CREATION RATE GAME  XML
Forum Index » Creator Corner
Author Message
SissyGamer2


Microbe

Joined: 10/31/2015 03:52:26
Messages: 67
Location:
in my room, playing WoW for 6 hours straight, hanging out with orcs as a night elf

Offline

brian575 wrote:

The PNG doesn't do the creature justice so I recommend downloading it and looking it up in an editor via this link.
And while you're at that, If you really like it, Maybe drop off a comment.


Pros: loving that head and the details you put on it, plus the details on the body.

Cons: perhaps at the legs when its going down to the feet they look a little too thin, but so far good.

7/10.

rate this guy.


here is the great dragon in a adventure






Signature is made by GalacticDolphin. <3

Click it to see my profile.
[WWW]
brian575


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 02/19/2009 21:29:57
Messages: 1775
Location:
hey it me

Offline

Very solid looking dragon. I like the detailing on the head and chest.
8/10


Thanksgiving Turkey


99pietro99


Microbe

Joined: 01/24/2015 14:01:23
Messages: 71
Offline

Nice turkey! It is extremely detailed! 9/10. I created the Lexington-class of WW2 and this one in particular is the USS Lexington. I have more ships, if you want, leave a comment:
Teamdarkness


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 01/15/2009 03:13:50
Messages: 8993
Location:
Somewhere Out There

Offline

8/10, the attention to detail is evident in all of your ships, and I like the factual history behind them all. Still, it feels like something's missing. Maybe something to do with the paint? Still pretty impressive though. Below is Captain Brakorr, a minor character in a series I'm developing.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Teamdarkness|500238612297%3Asast-501024078003%3Apg-60]


This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 12/17/2015 00:31:33



SissyGamer


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 12/18/2014 17:53:11
Messages: 3896
Location:
deez nuts

Offline

6/10, teamdarkness.

the outfitting is very smooth and no clipping has caught my eye. i like the color scheme as well. but i'd go for much more of a detailed face and body. but its decent^^

rate these bad boys of mine
Inesis~Tapardo:


Inesis~Spear:


sporepedia links:
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501024653904
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501024799356

"COWER IN FEAR" EropsToad, 2016

[WWW]
Giganos123


MouthBreather

Joined: 11/23/2015 05:30:04
Messages: 694
Location:
Early Cretaceous Africa

Offline

8/10

Love the pose and the excellent use of parts, the color goes great with them as well. Very much fits the inesis style.

Feel free to rate this character! (Despite it being downrated to oblivion)

~UBD_The Dreadman~


http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501025049508

[WWW]
DogeHershies


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 10/01/2015 03:15:52
Messages: 2128
Location:
Trying to get an almost 20 year old man to act his age.

Offline

9.6/10
Likes: I really like the detail and the pose. I personally don't know if thats Folklore or Internet folklore or just nonsense. But it interests me.

Dislikes: The coloration, Brown seems a bit bland.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/19/2015 14:47:09


[WWW]
Rob55Rod


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6362
Location:
.__________.

Offline

Giganos123 wrote:8/10

Love the pose and the excellent use of parts, the color goes great with them as well. Very much fits the inesis style.

Feel free to rate this character! (Despite it being downrated to oblivion)

~UBD_The Dreadman~


http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501025049508

8.2/10 Looks very well-made, creepy too.

So I guess I have to post something I made now. Well here you go:

Fury



EDIT: DAGNAMMIT DOGEHERSHIES

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/19/2015 14:47:01


DogeHershies


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 10/01/2015 03:15:52
Messages: 2128
Location:
Trying to get an almost 20 year old man to act his age.

Offline

Rob55Rod wrote:
Giganos123 wrote:8/10

Love the pose and the excellent use of parts, the color goes great with them as well. Very much fits the inesis style.

Feel free to rate this character! (Despite it being downrated to oblivion)

~UBD_The Dreadman~


http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501025049508

8.2/10 Looks very well-made, creepy too.

So I guess I have to post something I made now. Well here you go:

Fury



EDIT: DAGNAMMIT DOGEHERSHIES

NINJA'D

[WWW]
Rob55Rod


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6362
Location:
.__________.

Offline

DogeHershies wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:
Giganos123 wrote:8/10

Love the pose and the excellent use of parts, the color goes great with them as well. Very much fits the inesis style.

Feel free to rate this character! (Despite it being downrated to oblivion)

~UBD_The Dreadman~


http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501025049508

8.2/10 Looks very well-made, creepy too.

So I guess I have to post something I made now. Well here you go:

Fury



EDIT: DAGNAMMIT DOGEHERSHIES

NINJA'D

That's nice. Now get out of my way. You didn't post a creation, so...

Fury


Rate as you wish. For obvious reasons she isn't on the Sporepedia, so...yeah...please rate here instead ._._.

Teamdarkness


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 01/15/2009 03:13:50
Messages: 8993
Location:
Somewhere Out There

Offline

9/10. The attention to detail is very impressive, and I can't help but feel like it has some inspiration from that pyramid head from the Silent Hill series (was that Silent Hill or Resident Evil? I can't remember). Only complaints would be that it feels just a little bit incomplete, not sure what more it could use though.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Teamdarkness|500238612297%3Asast-501024806518%3Apg-20


A few broken appliances surrounded by junk prop. The thumbnail portraits never do me justice, should probably take screenshots of stuff in the editors.


99pietro99


Microbe

Joined: 01/24/2015 14:01:23
Messages: 71
Offline

Teamdarkness wrote:9/10. The attention to detail is very impressive, and I can't help but feel like it has some inspiration from that pyramid head from the Silent Hill series (was that Silent Hill or Resident Evil? I can't remember). Only complaints would be that it feels just a little bit incomplete, not sure what more it could use though.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Teamdarkness|500238612297%3Asast-501024806518%3Apg-20


A few broken appliances surrounded by junk prop. The thumbnail portraits never do me justice, should probably take screenshots of stuff in the editors.

8/10. The thing I like is the disorder and the color in this creation, wherever you look the color is different. You have made a good choice.This is my latest creation: the USS Nimitz. In the editor you can see how is huge in size. 5 hours of hard work to finish it, and I must admit that this will be my masterpiece.I did not think I'd be able to create a ship so complex, and yet I did. This ship would be perfect for an adventure, it is also full of detail. If you want leave a comment.
Awdred


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 04/23/2014 18:11:41
Messages: 4103
Location:
That's what I'm trying to figure out right now.

Offline

9/10 very detailed. Looks like it could be a great addition in-game or in adventures.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501027267827

Sig by TheKatsos|Proud member of the BEVM club.|UNBAN DARKLORD979
TheMadPrompter


Microbe

Joined: 10/25/2015 16:44:29
Messages: 89
Offline

Awdred wrote:9/10 very detailed. Looks like it could be a great addition in-game or in adventures.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501027267827

Loved it! You did a great job! Looks very smooth and natural, great use of textures too! A bit too simplistic though. 9/10

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501027821700


This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 01/29/2016 17:12:08


DoTheChickenDance


Microbe

Joined: 01/30/2016 14:28:43
Messages: 17
Offline

Cluck.

Take if from a chicken like me, that looks AWESOME!

I especially like the head and the outfitting near the foot.

(Please just dip me in batter and serve me with fries, I'm tired of this chicken joke..)
 
Forum Index » Creator Corner
Go to:   
 
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © ( EA Dev Build 2018-04-13 15:37:55 ) JForum Team