The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

{█ Governmental Organizations █}  XML
Forum Index » Creator Corner
Sean10M

GalacticGod

}█{ Governmental Organizations }█{

Welcome to the Governmental Organizations thread. If I want to further my project to interconnect the many canons in the Spore community I need more intermixing of player content and more player interaction so I devised this thread.

In this thread you can establish all your larger governmental organizations. Alliances, Dominions, Coalitions, Councils whatever. As long as they contain more than one Empire or the Empire is large and holds a lot of power they go here.

This thread is also here to discuss others organizations and to recruit other people's races into your organizations or get yours into others organizations.

Smaller governments are also allowed to be apart of larger ones (e.g. the Centaurian Alliance is a part of the Grand Universal Council).
-------------------------------------------------------------
Please use the following form to create your organizations profile.
[If a section has an * next to it the its required that you fill that section out. If it doesn't its optional and you may remove it from your organization's profile. Bracketed text must also be removed.]

It should look something like this.

*Name:
The Bob Order

Symbol:

*Galaxy(s) of Operation: The Dumb Galaxy

Governing Empire(s):
Invisible Limbs Template Empire

*History: Random stuff happened.

Religion: Follow great pie god.

*Laws: Must worship pies.

*Description: They worship pie.

*Entry Criteria: Must worship pie.

*Members:

Person 1

Garry Empire
Bob ♀/Bob ♂
Steve ☿

Person 2

Lenny Empire
Oog ♀

Allied Organizations: N/A

Enemy Organizations:
The Order of Pie Haters

This message was edited 8 times. Last update was at 02/23/2015 09:02:22

[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

List of Organizations

The Grox Alliance (Maxis)
Sub: The Infestation Horde

Chino Confederation (CC) (alexbiri)
Sub: Chino empire
(Not accepting members)

Zandoo Industries (Zandoo)

The Grand Universal Council (Sean10M)
Sub: The Solian Federation, The Clawrillitian Order, Centaurian Alliance

The League Of Honor (AlloRaptor1993)

Trinity's Alliance (Min_Lo)

The Armarium Economic Alliance (Sean10M)

Krono Confederacy (Grimrow)

This message was edited 13 times. Last update was at 02/08/2015 12:14:23

[WWW]
Awdred

Civilized Sporeon

That's what I'm trying to figure out right now.

I want to submit my main empire, but I have a few problems. I used them in-game so some of the members would be Maxis creations or unshared creations. Is that okay? And do I need to have male and female variants of them? I'm still not sure if I should call it an empire or alliance.

Sig by TheKatsos|Proud member of the BEVM club.|UNBAN DARKLORD979
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Awdred wrote:I want to submit my main empire, but I have a few problems. I used them in-game so some of the members would be Maxis creations or unshared creations. Is that okay? And do I need to have male and female variants of them? I'm still not sure if I should call it an empire or alliance.

Maxis races are fine.

Male and female variants are only if they look different. If they have separated sexes but both look the same then put "♀ & ♂" next to the race name. If the species are hermaphrodites use the Mercury symbol "☿" and if they are asexual just use the Venus symbol "♀".

You can call it whatever you like. You can call it the "Super Party Squad" for all I care.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/28/2015 17:40:13

[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

*Name:
The Grox Alliance

*Galaxy(s) of Operation: Unknown

Governing Empire(s):
The Grox Empire

*History: Unknown

*Laws:
  • All Grox allies must serve and obey the Grox.

• All Grox must protect Grox allies for as long as they remain loyal to the Grox.

• All enemies must be eliminated.

• All other empires must obey or be eliminated.

• *Description: The Grox are one of the only surviving Legendary Empire. Thanks to a still unknown form of very advanced transportation technology they have gained a large foothold in countless galaxies.

This Empire is among the most despised in the known universe. Often called evil, abominations and unnatural. These cyborgs are powerful, aggressive and dangerous. They are known to appear out of nowhere and attack Empires at random without any warning. They seem to have a mechanical, almost emotionless way of thinking which suggests they may have some sort of goal that they strive to complete. What this goal might be is completely unknown.

Very rarely other Empires have managed to gain the Grox's favour and join with them as an ally. Such Empires are not only viewed as "the lowest of the low" by others but seem to become nothing more than pawns in their agendas.

*Entry Criteria: Must demonstrate your loyalty to the Grox.

*Members:

Maxis

The Infestation Horde
    Conqrix Commander/Conqrix Troop/Dronox Commander/Dronox Troop

Insectrox Comander/Insectrox/Mite

Other

Assorted minor Empires in the Alliance

Allied Organizations: N/A

Enemy Organizations: Everyone

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 01/31/2015 14:56:05

[WWW]
    alexbiri

Civilized Sporeon

Ok, so, this is a semi-roleplayish thread for your adventures continuity?

And is there a chance of seeing the organizations submitted here referenced in your future adventures?

Can i submit my Chino Confederation without having to worry about checking this thread everytime in case someone needs me for collabs, roleplay and stuff?

Do you think this thread will last for more than a month?

[WWW]
    Awdred

Civilized Sporeon

That's what I'm trying to figure out right now.

Sean10M wrote:
    Awdred wrote:I want to submit my main empire, but I have a few problems. I used them in-game so some of the members would be Maxis creations or unshared creations. Is that okay? And do I need to have male and female variants of them? I'm still not sure if I should call it an empire or alliance.

Maxis races are fine.

Male and female variants are only if they look different. If they have separated sexes but both look the same then put "♀ & ♂" next to the race name. If the species are hermaphrodites use the Mercury symbol "☿" and if they are asexual just use the Venus symbol "♀".

You can call it whatever you like. You can call it the "Super Party Squad" for all I care.
    Ok, thanks.

Sig by TheKatsos|Proud member of the BEVM club.|UNBAN DARKLORD979
    Sean10M

GalacticGod

alexbiri wrote:Ok, so, this is a semi-roleplayish thread for your adventures continuity?

Yup

And is there a chance of seeing the organizations submitted here referenced in your future adventures?

Empires from these organizations will not appear unless they are in my race list but outside of that these organizations might get mentioned. So yes.

Can i submit my Chino Confederation without having to worry about checking this thread everytime in case someone needs me for collabs, roleplay and stuff?

Yes. You can even add a big, blazing, red "This is a closed organization" notice at the top of the profile page to inform people you aren't interested if you like.

Do you think this thread will last for more than a month?

I'm pretty sure it will last till the end of this one. XD

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 01/28/2015 18:42:17

[WWW]
    DarkLord979

Spacefaring Sporeling

Isn't this basically RG?

[WWW]
    alexbiri

Civilized Sporeon

Still have some questions, i'll edit this once i understand stuff.

About the "Governing Empire(s)". In a confederation, all members have similiar powers, as well as a good amount of independence. Am i supposed to put the most important one? The founders? Or simply skip this?

About the "age" you mean the lifespan of the creature, or the age of their civilization? Also, do you mean the age of the creature civilization, or the age of the organization?

About "history" , again, you mean the history of the main species, or only of the organization?

Same goes for description, but i guess that's for the organization... yeah, i'm answering myself here.

------------------------------

*Name:
    Chino Confederation (CC)

Symbol:

(yes, this is now canon)
    *Galaxy(s) of Operation:
    Milky way
    Governing Empire(s):
    Chino empire

Note: Though not the only governing species, they are the most influential, culturally and economically.

*History: After the "two wars" events, with the Tonsh and the Worleski species unified under the Chino empire flag, most of the species of the sector agreed to found the confederation.

Religion: Though only the Worleski species has an official religion, most of the empire is atheist. Religious freedom is applied, and many minor religions are spread across many species, being confederated or not.

*Laws: The CC laws depend on the region of space you are in, as different governments applies in different areas. Generally, CC laws allow the transit of species between its borders, though only with proper deepspace border controls, including disarmament, biohazard controls, psychological testing and eventual study of new species.
    Species differences are recognized, but everyone is allowed to join the confederation as individual, as citizen of the other 6 sub-organizations.

*Description: The Chino Confederation is an organization of 6 indipendent empires, and a total of 9 species native of the start cluster they call "sector 0". Rich and prosperous, the confederation extend for the whole star cluster, an area counting around 600 stars, mostly not colonized but still under the respective empires influences. The various organization meet in the CCC (Chino Confederation Congress) where they decide for all the species. The CC is not interested in colonialistic expansion outside sector 0, or in militaristic actions outside its own borders. They do explore outside the sector, with scientific, diplomatic and commercial bonds extending for thousands of light years. Still, the galaxy is a huge place for them, and they do not posses complete knowledge of it. Interstellar flight for CC citizens is only practical inside its borders.

*Entry Criteria: Currently the Chino Confederation is not interested in including other organizations or long-range alliances.
    In other words:
    This is a closed organization

*Members:

Chino empire
    Chino ☿
    Tonsh ♂/Tonsh ♀
    Worleski ♂/Worleski ♀
    Bruzon ♂/Bruzon ♀

Kiby collective
    Kiby ♂/Kiby ♀

Minium diarchy*
    Minium ♂/ Minium ♀(Female form is achieved with momentary mutation)

United Islands of Awetea
    Phlipt ♂/Phlipt ♀

Didina empire*
    Didina ♂/Didina ♀

Artigliattero empire*
    Artigliattero ♂/Artigliattero ♀(for cultural and historical reasons, females are addressed as males from other species. Males are also 1 every 500)

*Not yet canon names or numbers. Might be changed.

------------------
    Footnotes:
    The current italian wiki is obsolete. The whole new lore for the confederation is being worked for the Disconnected Love series.
    Most of the creations are based on ingame encounters, mostly Maxis creatures.
    There is yet no centralized wiki for all the info of the lore.
    The best i can suggest to know more is this link:
    http://alexbiri.deviantart.com/art/Chino-confederation-species-comparison-471368778
    I'm sorry, but the rest is scattered around creations descriptions, years of adventures, my head, and half translated stuff. Though i think you (Sean) are pretty familiar with the CC at this point.

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 06/23/2015 17:14:26

[WWW]
    Sean10M

GalacticGod

DarkLord979 wrote:Isn't this basically RG?

Sort of. I don't intend to RP with this stuff but people can if they like.

So like RG this is for establishing factions, lore, interaction and alliances.
    Unlike RG it is not intended specifically for roleplay and people can establish their own major factions without having to run it through a lot of mods first.

All of this is for world building. It is intended to help establish lore, alliances and interplayer interaction and to try and pull all the different Spore stories, RPs and Adventures along with lore established in descriptions into one big universe.

The organizations your race is a part of or what races are a part of your organizations are all free for you to reference and use in your fanfiction, Spore RPs, Adventures and General Lore.

Plus any of these organizations may get mentioned in my adventures on occasion.

alexbiri wrote:Still have some questions, i'll edit this once i understand stuff.

About the "Governing Empire(s)". In a confederation, all members have similiar powers, as well as a good amount of independence. Am i supposed to put the most important one? The founders? Or simply skip this?

You an skip it. I made it optional because some organizations don't have any defined leaders. An example of this is my Grand Universal Council which is pretty much governed by every one of its members.

About the "age" you mean the lifespan of the creature, or the age of their civilization? Also, do you mean the age of the creature civilization, or the age of the organization?

The age of the organization.

About "history" , again, you mean the history of the main species, or only of the organization?

Organization.

Same goes for description, but i guess that's for the organization... yeah, i'm answering myself here.

Yep. Description of the organization

Footnotes:
    The current italian wiki is obsolete. The whole new lore for the confederation is being worked for the Disconnected Love series.
    Most of the creations are based on ingame encounters, mostly Maxis creatures.
    There is yet no centralized wiki for all the info of the lore.
    The best i can suggest to know more is this link:
    http://alexbiri.deviantart.com/art/Chino-confederation-species-comparison-471368778
    I'm sorry, but the rest is scattered around creations descriptions, years of adventures, my head, and half translated stuff. Though i think you (Sean) are pretty familiar with the CC at this point.

I'm pretty sure I'm familiar enough with it.

[WWW]
    Zandoo

Civilized Sporeon

Name:
    Zandoo Industries

Symbol:

*Galaxy(s) of Operation:
    Galaxy Cluster Z-4N000

Governing Empire(s):
    Zandoo

*History: Long ago on a world that no longer exists, there was a species, whose name has been lost to time. An individual of this species known as Zandoo constructed large, bulky, and wondrous technologies, rocketing his world into a new Industrial Era. He was renowned amongst the others of his kind for his dedication to progress.

However, this would lead to the downfall of their civilization. Zandoo's technology could not handle the direction it was heading in, and crumbled when he attempted to create a power source using a black hole. The black hole swallowed his homeworld whole, leaving him as the sole survivor of his species due to him being on a diplomatic mission to the pole dancing planet 10 parsecs away.

The guilt of eradicating his entire species eroded any morals and sanity within Zandoo. He established a new company within the intergalactic community, dubbing his conglomerate, Zandoo Industries. Yes, he has quite the ego. While Z.I. did engage in business activities, it was more of a dominating dictatorship than anything else. Alien civilizations fell under his rule, and he became notorious for turning lush paradises of planets into desolate, industrial wastelands.

Soon after, Zandoo's technophilia reached new levels as he replaced over half of his body with cybernetic parts. Anything not enhanced by his bulky machinery, was to be enhanced with nanomachines. With this new technology, he was practically immortal, as the nanomachines would replace any aging tissue in a flash.

With a good majority of his home galaxy cluster under his iron fist, Zandoo ensured that the new generation of subjects would be eternally loyal. All those born into his mad world are to be brainwashed from birth to serve under him without question. That their entire existence is meant only to do as he commands.

Religion: All are forced to worship Zandoo. Failure to do so will result in a ritual that condemns the violator to hell and then execution. Zandoo himself does not believe he is a God however.

*Laws: Live to obey and serve Zandoo.

*Description:
    Zandoo Industries is a company that owns billions of alien empires. Often, Zandoo Industries turns their planets into industrial powerhouses which produce advanced weaponry and artificial intelligence drones. Both meant to strengthen Zandoo's grasp on his galaxy cluster. He does sell quite a bit of his products to other empires before said weapons turn on them, making them ripe for takeover. Often, citizens will blame their governments for the horrible living conditions, due to Zandoo not completely abolishing their original government, but instead making them into a puppet state until the populous is thoroughly brainwashed.

*Entry Criteria:
    Zandoo Industries forces empires to join through trade or brute force. Though if (For some reason) an empire wishes to willingly join, they simply must do as Zandoo says. Simple a that.

*Members:
    Because of the immense amount of empires included in Zandoo Industries, let's just say all of those old Maxis empires and.. Some random ones made by people who don't pay this game anymore. Because I don't have the time to make about a billion empires.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/29/2016 23:23:53

Then the world blew up. The end.

EropsToad wrote:wups
    DarkLord979 wrote:Ok... take my five stars...
    Min_Lo

Civilized Sporeon

My own little universe! (AKA: Behind my PC with all the blinds closed)

So this is probably obvious, but do all the races in the organisation have to be a part of your Spore Adventures continuity? Because if not, I might just submit something myself....

I'm not really here, just replying to the Darkling War
    [WWW]
    Sean10M

GalacticGod

Min_Lo wrote:So this is probably obvious, but do all the races in the organisation have to be a part of your Spore Adventures continuity? Because if not, I might just submit something myself....

No but they won't appear in my adventures unless they are in the SA Race folder as per usual. However they, and the organizations they belong to may still get referenced from time to time in my adventures.

[WWW]
    alexbiri

Civilized Sporeon

Zandoo wrote:Name:
    Zandoo Industries

Another one of those Oddworld industry-like organization? They seem to be a quite common trend, or at least, we used to have 2 of them in the old italian community.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/29/2015 14:04:54

[WWW]

Forum Index » Creator Corner
    Go to: