The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

The Spore iPhone-iPad Guide and Infomation  XML
Forum Index » Spore Mobile/iPhone
Honeypot99

Multicellular

I actually have both of the games from the iPhone, but I actually used the iPad. The games are very cool, and I got them a month before I got spore, and if you are wondering what it is, it's kind of a puzzle-level like thing.

How to play both of the games: You can still evolve your creature, but you have a goal to do to get farther in the game. I don't know how long it goes yet, alas, I haven't got too far in creatures. but in the cell stage one, I have gotten to I think level 25-30. It is really fun and is an time-consumer, and it doesn't need internet at ALL. Just hop on while waiting for something.. it's nice.

The Price: I got both for 1$ , because it was an week where most of the apps were 1$. I don't know if they are actually 1$ or more, but try it out, if you like puzzles and mazes, and some obstacle courses

Where to find it: If you play an iPad, it still works, but make sure when you search up "Spore" you selected the iPhone apps, too. If you use an iPhone, just search up Spore.

Epic Parts!: In creatures, there are "Epic Parts" that you get from defeating bosses. You can only put on 1 Epic Part on your creature at a time. One of the Epic Parts are where you can jump to dodge obstacles sometimes. This is very useful for some things, but can not be controlled. Look out for these Epic Parts!

Speaking of parts...: How the heck do you get parts in Spore Origins? Well, you have to get these creature points, unknown how to get at this moment, to get better upgrades. Once you get that part, you can get another part up. You can then use unlimited of the part you got.

Other Infomation: It is produced by EA, the same producers of lots of more popular games - and is made for iPhone. It also has an lot of glitches inside, like one that I encountered once, where I randomly died, but it didn't show, and I could go through anything, but not the exit (Creatures). Be caution of what you do..

If you want me to add anything else, PM me! I won't include your name if you desire.

Thank you for coming to this Topic, and comment if you have any questions!

An picture of the app Creatures

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/07/2014 21:18:54

A boy spore player since October 5th, 2014. Profile: http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Honeypot99
Honeypot99

Multicellular

Comment questions, and I will try to answer them!

A boy spore player since October 5th, 2014. Profile: http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Honeypot99

Forum Index » Spore Mobile/iPhone
Go to: