The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

]----{Spore Adventures Race Remake & Request Center}----[  XML
Forum Index » Creator Corner
Sean10M

GalacticGod

]----{SPORE ADVENTURES}----[
.........Race Remake & Request Center

Originally I was running this remake system through my adventure continuity's main page but it was nether clear nor particularly noticeable so I moved it to a new thread.

Any remakes I make for you are guaranteed to make it into this Sporecast and once in there they could make cameos in my adventures.
If you would like to submit your race's normal appearance please post it on the main page or PM it to me.

Details
- I only remake race's (there is no need to give me a creature creator version).
- I'm not the best outfitter around so if you don't like the way the outfit turns out you can outfit the remake and send it to me.
- All remakes are just considered a different style or look for the original and thus both are still treated as the same race (e.g. Classic Dr. Robotnic/Eggman, Modern Dr. Robotnic/Eggman and the Sonic 06 Dr. Robotnic/Eggman all look different but are still the same character).
- Please give me information about your race and their general culture and personality. This will be inserted into the remake's description so I can better portray them in my adventures.
- Please tell me about any other details you would like to see on the remake such as outfit style or captain attacks that you would like me to build into the remake (say add in Freeze Blast for a web attack or Lightning Strike for bio-electrical attacks).

Here are some examples.

The Grox

Remake

Morikite

Remake.

Alodin

Remake.

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 03/27/2016 12:57:05

[WWW]
Maelgwyn

Civilized Sporeon

Philosophizing, being a nihilist, and listening to darkwave bands

Is it okay if I request a remake of a sapient creature that isn't in the Space Stage yet?

Hi I'm Crazy what's your name?
Maelgwyn can be called a he, she, or they.
My profile
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Maelgwyn wrote:Is it okay if I request a remake of a sapient creature that isn't in the Space Stage yet?

Well I was kinda focusing on space faring races. Are they going to be in space at some point or are you planing to keep them at that level of development?

[WWW]
Maelgwyn

Civilized Sporeon

I'm going to have them advance at some point.

My profile
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Maelgwyn wrote:I'm going to have them advance at some point.

OK. Then I'll just jump to the point at which they do.

So just give me all the info about them and I'll see what I can do. I do need a picture though and I'd prefer it to be the small downloadable png.

[WWW]
Maelgwyn

Civilized Sporeon

I'm requesting a remake of the Alodin.

Alodins are a race of creatures noted for their telepathic abilities. Currently, they are in the early Civilization Stage, and they have been identified as a religious civilization. It is predicted they will be Shamans in the Space Stage, with part of the empire splitting off as an empire of Scientists.

The signals they transmit ionize the air along their path so that the messages can be sent. To protect themselves from high voltages, their skin's surface is an insulator.

Alodins are highly sensitive to patterns. While this has given way to early science, it usually results in rampant magical thinking. Because of that, Alodins have rituals in which they deliberately get struck by lightning during a storm. They believe that lightning is their gods' way of communicating with them. Although the "messages" are garbled, they perceive something being communicated to them.

Alodins having control over their thoughts is important for their mental health. Not having control often results in paranoia.

Add in Mind Meld for mind control and Pulse Blast for a telekinetic attack.

My profile
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Maelgwyn wrote:I'm requesting a remake of the Alodin.

Alodins are a race of creatures noted for their telepathic abilities. Currently, they are in the early Civilization Stage, and they have been identified as a religious civilization. It is predicted they will be Shamans in the Space Stage, with part of the empire splitting off as an empire of Scientists.

The signals they transmit ionize the air along their path so that the messages can be sent. To protect themselves from high voltages, their skin's surface is an insulator.

Alodins are highly sensitive to patterns. While this has given way to early science, it usually results in rampant magical thinking. Because of that, Alodins have rituals in which they deliberately get struck by lightning during a storm. They believe that lightning is their gods' way of communicating with them. Although the "messages" are garbled, they perceive something being communicated to them.

Alodins having control over their thoughts is important for their mental health. Not having control often results in paranoia.

Add in Mind Meld for mind control and Pulse Blast for a telekinetic attack.

Shaman with a tiny bit of scientist. I think I can do this. Looks like a fun race to work on.

[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

What do you think Maelgwyn. Please tell me what you think and tell me if the description is adequate (I can always alter it).

This next one is levitating just so you know.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/26/2014 02:38:29

[WWW]
Min_Lo

Civilized Sporeon

My own little universe! (AKA: Behind my PC with all the blinds closed)

can I request a remake?

These are the Morikite
Their Home world is a EXTREMELY hot desert planet, so they evolved to live underground, as such they have increased senses (Such as sight, smell, hearing ETC) which allowed them to survive in this environment. however being a small race, they are rather weak. They work around this weakness by using their advanced brains to develop advanced technology, including extragalactic flight technology (Which only took them a few thousand years to make) They also HATE bright areas, so their spaceships tend to be rather Dark places
They also have a Natural Hive-mind, which allows long-range communication, and stronger minds. As a result the Morikite stick together in large groups
The Warriors actually have Cyborg parts to improve their strength (Which earned them the title of being cousins to the Grox, which is actually odd considering that Grox can only survive on T0 planets, and tend to attack their visitors, while the Morikite welcome visitors, mainly because they might be interesting test subjects)
They are mostly a Scientist race.
(Weapon-wise, anything like guns or high-tech swords such pull off the effect nicely, since the Hive-Mind is Morikite-Only I don't think that will need any special parts

Thanks in Advance!

Edit: Do the Races "Invent" the extragalactic flight technology or are they "Given" it? if it's the later then you might wanna remove that bit about them inventing it, if it's the former then.. well you don't need to remove it

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/30/2014 18:22:07

I'm not really here, just replying to the Darkling War
[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

It can be either way with the extragalactic flight technology. I've always like the idea of species with an interconnected telepathic link.

I think the will be interesting to remake.

EDIT: Just a note for the future. I do prefer to be given the smaller png since I can use that to download it immediately rather than having to search for the creature.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/01/2014 03:11:29

[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

And here are the results.

Please tell me what you think.

[WWW]
Min_Lo

Civilized Sporeon

Erm.. Yeah sorry about that, still working my way around the whole posting a pic thingy

Anyway I love what you did with it! They really look like cyborgs! Thanks for the awesome Remake!

Edit: Mind making a female version as well?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/01/2014 07:36:13

[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Min_Lo wrote:Erm.. Yeah sorry about that, still working my way around the whole posting a pic thingy

Anyway I love what you did with it! They really look like cyborgs! Thanks for the awesome Remake!

Edit: Mind making a female version as well?

OK so what do the females look like? Also did you like the thumbs I added to their hands?

PS: Check your private messages (PMs for short).

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/01/2014 08:06:14

[WWW]
Min_Lo

Civilized Sporeon

Umm... I did and there was nothing in there

[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Min_Lo wrote:Umm... I did and there was nothing in there

Oops I sent it to the wrong user. Don't know how that happened.

[WWW]

Forum Index » Creator Corner
Go to: