The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Stygian Clash IC: The Official Dimensional Clash VI Sequel  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

In a nuke warehouse, pointing ballistic missiles at the United States.

Soldiers slashed through dense forest. Tanks plowed down countless trees. More men still recuperated the falling logs back to New Germany, where workers cut them and turned them to furniture, building houses and expanding the small colony. All around, wildlife tried to escape the first wave of expansion of many to come, but some of the large herbivores were unlucky, being inflicted by gun wounds.

But someone was watching. There is always someone watching...

Stygian Clash
The World After Dimensional Clash VI

Welcome to Stygian Clash! This RP is designed for those who had characters in the Dimensional Clash VI roleplay, which has sadly passed away, culminating into this new, exciting and hopefully successful roleplay arising from the ashes of trolling.

The world in this roleplay is a futuristic world thousands of years after highly radioactive meteorites struck the Earth, badly ravaging it. Many new species, several dangerous, but some being reasonably intelligent, have come and gone off the face of the Earth for many years, and some resilient few have begun reaching the technological level of a medieval European nation. As so many years have passed, human technology has slowly degraded into uselessness, and very few Humans remain, but solely in the form of those coming in from Dimensional Clash VI.

However, the other Earths of the multiverse have remained intact, where only a few years have passed These Earths are interlinked by the portals that once connected different universes, which have been re-connected by Yen Sid after the destruction of the multiverse first left the portals without connected targets. On one of these Earths, Corru has corrupted large portions of the world, with only a few areas being safe, one being protected by Yen Sid.

Those who were in Dimensional Clash VI may join using any amount of their characters there, but new members not previously in this roleplay must ask for permission from their former user to use a character. Anyone may play as a race of sapient animals somewhere on the futuristic Earth, but either way, joining will only take place here: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/81014.page

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/23/2014 20:47:26

[WWW]
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

The original message wrote:Reserved, in case I need it.

STYGIA POST MORTIS

Looking retroactively upon the fate of this world, it was inevitable from the moment of it's appropriation, just as it was from the moment of it's conception, indeed at the hands of lesser beings known for their infidelity. And even in despite of this was it deemed suitable not only to breathe new life into it, even long after death had brushed against it, as per the will of those careless lesser ones; but even to place it within a self-contained expanse of universes, one rather distant from the familiar realms where he resided, and with only a loosening grip from a frail, aethereal arm that only took a deafening silence to sever from the rest of the body. But can we blame a god for such foolish gaiety, when said being is without limitations by which morality, reason, restraint may be cultivated? Indeed, a god's only creed is the one of it's own creation... Or it's own creation itself. And that is what separated him from these other gods, and indeed one of the reasons for which they are lesser in comparison; he sought enrichment between things as they reacted to one another, the work of a force perhaps far more powerful than even any conventional god. But this may have had a part to play in this former mistake, in the act of reshaping the vision of other gods under the reacting influence of another. This might have been why this world met this strange, surreal fate.

This world had always been peculiar. Even before it died for the first time, it was the work of many gods co-operating under the primordial desire of inexperienced dieties to experiment leisurely with the existence around them. But then again, this world was not any different from their usual practices. Even with the catastrophe that befell it, it could still be recognised as the Earth, one of many contortions upon a template that
he had come to scorn. But this did not prevent an interest in this world once it began to fall out of favour with it's creators, as all worlds inevitably do with their creators. Indeed, it was far from alone, perhaps further explaining why it would be, of all possible decisions to help restore the world, it's casting into an existential receptacle filled with dead and dying worlds interacting with one another, then decaying throughout the ages.

And it would inevitably follow that
he had come to mature, and looked back with regularity at past actions which were now disgraces. A constant remained throughout, a desire to keep all deeds accounted for, which compelled a return to even these unpleasant concepts, for even these bore his mark upon them, and thus bore interest in further renewals. And it would happen to be that this abandoned, outlying world, a stranger among many others, even after the many returns of failure and retreat, would come to be at the center of his plan to renew the integrity of HIS LEGACY.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/13/2018 05:10:56

[WWW]
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

STYGIA POST MORTIS

Of all the myriad realms that had been explored, and from every reality where his mark was felt, this one world was an immense opportunity awaiting realisation. Completely stagnant from within and surrounded from without by perilous devastation itself locked in inaction by the abandon of the gods nearby, an entire planet lay dormant with the riches left behind by the gods who first created this place. Of course, he was among this coalition, but what came of it was a people, followed by the eventual growing silence of the other dieties, as they found other worlds to appeal more to them once few spoke between one another here. And when he did return, it only began yet another gradual descent into silence, as is inevitable. But when only one speaks, only one is needed to sustain reality. And so he sought to speak here, for none but himself, and to none but the creations which would hear, and what other, foreign beings may hear from a distance.

The words which were chosen had been selected with care, to do away with the abhorrent remnants of an era best not remembered, and furthermore to secure this world without fail. And indeed, it was for this that
it had been given birth. The creature at first closely matched the length of the whales which had since gone extinct in the oceans that would soon belong to it, but would soon reach such size as to span the length of an entire ocean, with it's sharp, white scales of bone appearing as a swarming, monolithc wall of bone slithering along the undersea currents. And when it's impossibly vast mouth opens, powerful currents of water flows out at unimaginable speeds and devastating pressure, laying waste to the most solid of bedrock and inevitably flooding the entire world in the span of a few short years.

Terrestrial life has since ceased to exist on this world without a surface, and aquatic life is declining in most of the world, especially among corals and in the open seas. Sunlight hardly penetrates through the deeper bodies of water, and the ocean floor is not even present at any depth in some areas. What remains of the SPORE are cultists, formless masses of an inflammable substance similar to petroleum. These legacies of a super soldier program worship
it, but even they are unaware of the large, spherical pearl orb deep within it's mouth, suspended in a fixed location near the center in despite of the strong currents. This strange object is related to him, exerting direct control upon all things under his command beyond those realms where he resides. With this mighty orb, it bears jurisdiction upon these disparate realities on behalf of HIS INFLUENCE.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/13/2018 05:12:20

[WWW]
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

STYGIA POST MORTIS

Of course, all of this is still only a memory of things which have long since passed, the world included; the mass flooding which greatly transformed the world had since resulted in it's complete disappearance. The water level would continue to rise until it seemed like even the mountains were no longer present under the global ocean, and even then still rose, albeit at a slower pace than before. Before long, this turned into a full reversal of the process, with the water receding completely, but the land never did rise to the surface. It was as though the ground itself had sunk into the planet under the water's pressure. When the world finally disappeared, it was nothing more than a ball of water suspended in mid-space, which seemed to drained into an uncertain point in it's center, vanishing without a trace once the last of the murky water drained away from where a planet once stood. Of course, where it all drained away to is a place unknown to all of our universes, except that it must certainly be closer to him.

There is great change occurring. Having yet to occur.

Just as the water retreated, did
he retreat from the known Omniverse. Did it follow.

He condenses his expanse. Eliminates his pain.

He consolidates his grasp on reality.

HIS EMPIRE.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/13/2018 05:16:54

[WWW]
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Ornos
" Everyone, we have to get out now. This omniverse is exploding! " Ornos yelled.

He opened a portal and all his friends jumped in, save for Toad, who was still on the mountain.

But something happened. The omniverse was still alive. Why? Where were they now? Ornos looked around. Pentros was gasping.

" The plane... I left her there... " he gasped.

" No, you didn't. I got it. " Xylan said.

He dropped a compressed square package at the little dragon creature's feet.

" Thanks, " Pentros gasped.

" But, I cannot help you anymore. This world we are in; my army is here. The Darkspore are restless; I knew I couldn't be good forever. I only did this for the better of my army, not for you people. It appears the only option I have now is to go, find them. I will begin to takeover this world, with anyone else attempting to do so to, perhaps. " Xylan smiled a strange smile; emotionless perhaps.

The alien crogenitor opened his portal and left to get his army; they were, he has figured out, on the eastern end of this planet, where Asia used to be.

Pentros lay there, stunned.

" No, no, this can't be happening! " Talos shouted.

" I'm afraid it is. " a voice from above said.

There was Xylan again; a holographic projection of him. This projection had just appeared above many places worldwide so everyone would know. Two more groups appeared, one from the Kirby universe, one with Sonic and his friends.

Things did not look good for anyone, already!

ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMING

If you're reading this the devil is already here, and you're him!
[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

I don't even know and even if I did I wouldn't tell you

Losses there were, many mourning though there was few ,for loved ones of the fallen scarcely had a clue where there friends and family were taken without any warning to fight the battle for the fates of the many......
"THUD" THUD" THUD!" The ground of a wrecked land was broken through revealing as dented metal fist punching upwards through the ground through the massive crater then came the rest of the being out crawled a metal Titan his name was Chronian though we was not as he had once been his once golden metal armor now dented and scratched,his large glass "face" now showing a large crack across it. But worst of all was his right hand where his once great golden blade was gone large wires hung out like severed tendons and veins.... The large robot walked with a limped gait as he continued to touch the emblem on his chest on his screen it said "SYSTEM ERROR CAN NOT CONNECT".

"The BLU TEAM HAS CAPTURED THE POINT!" Announced through the microphone . She relaxed back in her chair then she noticed a slight blinking on the keyboard it was one of the respawn controls it was for the RED pyro she quickly pressed it yet it still flickered confused she pressed it again still it blinked she pressed it a few more times with the same results. Soon enough she was pounding on the button yelling at it even suddenly smoke began to pour out of the machine and a small explosion hit the announcer and propelled her into the back wall. The respawn switch was no longer malfunctioning it had brought the Pyro back where it brought the pyro back to was another matter. The familiar red glow of the respawn shield appeared in a strange land with odd sharp grass as it went away There appeared Pyro he was angry about being killed he didn't do anything except maybe melt a few Lego nazis and threaten a lady with a axe. I mean that's just a regular Tuesday for pyro.

I choose to choose my version of reality,whether or not It makes sense is of no consequence.
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

The Darkspore
As Xylan shouted out that he would take over this world, the Darkspore minions nearby spotted a strange person running through the tall, hard and sharp grass. It was wearing a read suit and had a flamethrower.

" Xylan, look! " Polaris shouted.

Xylan had finished the projection.

What was going on now?

" What should we do? " Polaris asked.

" Watch, some minions are going over. " Xylan mused.

A trio of Space Barracudas flew over to the Pyro.

[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

As the three creatures flew over to Pyro one would expect him to feel some fear at the very least. Pyro was a little too crazy for that without any warning he set the grass around him on fire creating a spreading inferno around him through the cloud of smoke a flare rushed right at the lead barracuda's face it hit it's mark between it's four eyes the flames quickly spread across the space creature's face..

Fear is a powerful thing it can help and it can hurt I'm Beta's case it kinda did both his universe was falling apart quite literally in his case. He was afraid so he ran soon it was apparent all was not as it seemed he was transported again to a new place it was desert-like land Beta didn't know it but he was in the left side of Australia the bad news Beta wasn't exactly a "desert lizard."

I choose to choose my version of reality,whether or not It makes sense is of no consequence.
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

A strange creature ran away as quickly as he could, slouching with slight clumsiness. He was running away because he had seen some of the strange creatures calling themselves Nazis that suddenly appeared out of nowhere and slowly began to destroy everything. The brute was quite strong, and stood upright, but he was covered in a light brown fur, and had five clawed digits on each limb's dexterous hands or paws. However, he soon got exhausted, and retreated to a nearby cave... But stopped half-way. Was it worth it?

Despite his innate lack of intelligence, he began to question if it was a good idea to report to his masters. He was freed in all the panic. Now, he didn't have to do the bidding of his Cvaarth superiors. He could just do as he pleased, live a free life. After all, there are plenty more of his kind- Wait, no, the Nazis killed them all. He should just tell his masters before they, too, die out.

Grohojes, he thought, will not get their independence yet.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/24/2014 02:03:37

[WWW]
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

The Darkspore
The lead barracuda shrieked with fright when the fire hit its face. Suddenly some more Darkspore creatures jumped on the Pyro! They began to hit him and smash at him!

" It didn't even try negotiations? Interesting... " Polaris noted.

Xylan went into the Darkspore ship to get a water hose. He turned the wheel and the hose shot water out to put out the fires in the... Spiky grass?

[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

You don't send on TF2 mercs to negotiate you send them to kill each other it's pretty much most of what they know. The many creatures bore down in Pyro beating him first thing pyro did was ram his flamethrower down the throat of one of the attackers and blew highly compressed gas into it

The creature exploded shooting its inside all around this May seem a bit cruel but to pyro's crazy vision all he saw was popping a ballon. He was then knocked down as he fell he turned and blew fire onto his attackers attempting to roast them to crisps he then held his raised his axe he wasn't going to die like this he was pyro who had faced bloodthirsty killers, paranormal enemies and swarms upon swarms of ruthless robots he wasn't gonna let a few creatures take him down.

Waldo woke up in a forest all around him forests were being stripped and taken down the soldiers that appeared to be doing it could not see him he rubbed his head trying to remember how he had gotten here but he decided to do it in some place a bit more safe he wandered Into a nearby cave and sat down.

chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

A thin, humanoid figure was suspended on the rocky roof of the cave Waldo was in. He stared with intent at the newcomer, at it's form. "Over here! You'll never believe this!", he whispered to his neighbors in a strange, incomprehendible language. Soon, there was a whole group on the cave's cieling, looking at the being, which matched a great deal to the description of a race told of only in myth and legend. And Waldo was just there, not noticing... But would he?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/24/2014 03:07:50

[WWW]
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

The Darkspore
Xylan was starting to get annoying alreay. If this had been an average citizen, it would have died by now. It was obvious that this person had also been dragged into this multiverse mess we called a roleplay. ( I can just hear that fourth wall exploding )

" Send out the Decelerators and Hasters! " Xylan screamed.

The Decelerators slowed down time and Hasters sped it up for their allies. This meant the darkspore would be very fast and this person, very slow...

But still... the Pyro was not helpless. He could still attack.

With rushed speeds, the Darkspore minions hopped in. Scorpiods jumped and kicked, the Decelerators, which were lieutenants, kicked at the Pyro with their razor sharp feet.

" This ought to be easy now. " Xylan smiled.

Cyricius
Cyricius, the inter-universal probe of the Cyrenus, followed Beta into this strange new world.

" A DESERT? " he said.

Yes. A desert.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/24/2014 03:28:29

[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

"I was at some amusement park essentially I Was fighting a rock then the giant meteorites ce the robot was the one to save him it tore a hole in reality and pushed him through then all when black Waldo groaned and gripped his head as he realized that he was all alone and he had no clue what was happening...,AGAIN this was a bit disconcerting. For the first time in his life he was homesick he missed Wilma and woof,he even missed his odd doppelgänger Odlaw. "Well if. I do nothing than there's no chance of getting home" he straightened his cap with determination and stood up, then abruptly froze he hadn't noticed the chittering above his head. Hello? He said to the darkness as he very carefully backed away near the entrance of the cave.

Pyro was experiencing lag or what he thought was lag it certainly felt like it he was moving all slow and glitchy as the creatures bore down on him damaging him,something happened back at gravel pit...RED won and through the dimensions his weapons were uber charged they let off an eerie electric glow they were no significantly more powered up he slashed through them but they were still beating him. Pyro had a little idea he raised his flame thrower over his head and taunted Xylan then he pointed to himself he was calling for a duel against Xylan.

chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

The watching Cvaarth quickly scurried away, leaving Waldo to notice a group of plastic soldiers in the distance, outside of the cave. They apparently were persecuting a bear, while the Cvaarth peeked out far from the exit as well, thinking that what Waldo saw would have some significance. And it did: one of their slaves was being trifled with. Unfortunately, they'd have to wait until nightfall to deal with these newcomers.

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: