The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
]----{Spore Adventures}----[  XML
Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Sean10M

GalacticGod

]----{SPORE ADVENTURES}----[

Spore Adventures (really original name huh) is my Adventure continuity that is set across a number of galaxies (including the Milky Way) in the 26th century, and approximately 10 years after the Maxis starter adventures. It centers mainly on races advanced enough to move between galaxies but may sometimes focus on less advanced races like the Chimpanzees.

I made this thread mainly to advertise my adventures but I also created it to get other people involved in some ways as well (e.g. contests, challenges, requests and so on) thus I have turned it into a club.

Rules
-No trolling, flaming, bullying etc.
-No sexual discussion (you can talk about a species reproduction as long as you keep it sort of child friendly and from a scientific viewpoint).
-Forum guidelines still apply.

-------------------------------------
Main Series

Phase 1: An Unholy Alignment
Ep 1: TX 5000 all over again

Ep 1.5: (S) Shaded Rainbows

Main Sporecasts
Races

This is a list of all the races that might appear in my adventures. If you have a race that you would like to see in my adventures then feel free to show me and give a description of them. Don't be upset though if I turn it down though.
Note: Once a race makes it into this Sporecast they officially gain extragalactic flight technology meaning they can travel between different galaxies and not just jump between meager star systems.
Sub-Sporecasts
{Player Races}{Maxis Races}
{Race Flags}{Currencies}{Race Blood Samples}

Adventures
This has all the adventures set within this continuity (not counting adventures made by others that have been pulled into the same universe by me through cameos and such).

Objects
Seen some strange items, artifacts and objects like a one-eyed statue or an asteroid that appears pitch black like the mouth of a black hole. Get information about them here.
Sub-Sporecasts
{The Advanced Periodic Table}{Gadgets and Devices}{Currencies}{Race Blood Samples}
{Stellar Objects}

Other Sporecasts
Race Blood Samples
Find out what colour blood all the races in this series have and look up information on their blood chemistry.

Holo-Dream Program Database
The Holographic Simulator (a.k.a. Holo-Sim) is an amazing peace of technology invented by the Aptor empire that can create holographic characters, objects and even environments.

Captained Starships
A captained starship is a starship you use when playing in an unlocked starship adventure. You make the starship a captain and it then represents your captain's ship.

Remakes and Requests
For all the remakes and requests I have done. A remake of your race is guaranteed to get into the Race SC. Unless you don't want them to appear in my adventures in which case you can just tell me and I won't put them in the Race SC.

The Advanced Periodic Table
This is a SC containing many of the advanced elements you may encounter. Feel free to use any of them in your adventures. For more information read the description for Clyrenight.

This message was edited 45 times. Last update was at 03/18/2015 07:04:28

[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Membership
I have a membership system going so you can earn Clyrenight that you can then spend on items, premium starships, advanced templates and stuff that will give you and/or your race(s) various different advantages within this universe. You get 100 Cy to start you off.

To join post or PM your race(s) that you would like to enter into this continuity (may not be accepted) or get one of them remade here (guaranteed acceptance).

You don't need GA to join but I doubt there will be much you'll be able to do with the clyrenight you earn. Still you'll be able to save it up if you plan on getting GA at some point (I highly recommend it).

Creator
Sean10M

Members
JTK100M (Cy: 49)
bryce1m (Cy: 0)
gggggFishy (Cy: 100)
Maelgwyn (Cy: 100)
Min_Lo (Cy: 100)
Exavilwarrior (Cy: 100)
Awdred (Cy: 150)
Unholypimpin (Cy: 150)
NegaChomp (Cy: 100)
Supermasterball1 (Cy: 100)
Flowerfox2012 (Cy: 100)
T_B_II (Cy: 100)
planetstephonea (Cy: 100)
NathanielRD (Cy: 100)
CaptnSunny (Cy: 100)

Banished Users
None yet (lets hope it stays that way).

Note: If you are banished you are still allowed to submit your races to me through PMs but you are not allowed to post in this thread or use Clyrenight.

This message was edited 26 times. Last update was at 05/11/2015 09:18:50

[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Shops and Services
This is the place where you can get access to premium starships and someday perhaps even other things of value.

☼}<>[AstroTECH INC]<>{☼
The right vehicles for the right job.

◙BE-3: Critter Creator◙

If all the animals you could have for a pet don't catch your interest you could have your own dream pet custom created to your needs. His fees are steep though but if you have the cash then go right ahead.

Give the details of what kind of pet you would like in a PM. Be aware that each dot of complexity it fills will cost 10 Clyrenight.

]----{Irora Captain Academy}----[

Here you can have me create a new captain for you out of one of mine, Maxis' or one of your races (your race has to be in the SA Race SC to be used). With the Cy you earn here you can enhance things to by requesting a hybrid captain and/or adding on starter equipment.

The Slaves Market

The slave market is a sinister, shady and in most places highly illegal trade. Still if you whish to buy your own slaves brows this SC. However we suggest avoiding organizations like the Grand Universal Council if you do.

This message was edited 14 times. Last update was at 01/29/2015 11:17:11

[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

This message was edited 22 times. Last update was at 01/29/2015 14:31:30

[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Contests, Challenges and Clyrenight Opportunities

Assist the Imparim
The Imparim company Menagerie of Nightmares inc. needs help. They plan to create their biggest menagerie yet but they need information on mythological monsters that they can engineer for the attraction.

Fill out the form below with details on one of your race's mythological monstrosities and you will be paid 50 Cy.

Name:
Morphology: (what it looks like and any notable body features)
Habitat(s): (Where it lives)
Description:

Data collected so far.
Myuthia
Faceless Horror

The Nectarian Art Challenge
I've been working on a Nectarian city adventure and I need some art for it. A fair bit actually and I'm not the best artist with the creators around (especially with the building and vehicle editors) so I want you to help me with this.

Rules
- You can use any editor except adventure editor.
- Entries can be paintings, sculptures, holographic art etc.
- Five entries per person.
- A limit of two abstract pieces per person as I want a large portion of the artwork to actually center around the Nectarians.
- Entries don't have to contain flatulence but I would prefer that some did since that (as weird as it may sound) is an important part of their culture.

For inspiration you can look at the following.

Their buildings and their starship design.

And their deities.

Here are some examples of artworks I have made.

For every entry I will pay you 10 Cy. At the end of this the three featured artworks will win an additional 100 Cy.
EDIT: I'll pay more for a pack of art than for just one work and an art pack still counts as one creation submitted. If you don't know what I'm talking about look at this creation.

As you can see I made several props in one building and placed them all a fair distance away from the center. This is necessary so that I an hide the rest and only have one prop show. I'll pay 10 Cy for every artwork compiled inter one pack. Obviously you can see by this creation though that it is limited to a maximum of six peaces in one pack so keep that in mind.

Challenge Entries
(alexbiri)

Deadline is [Please stand by].

Featured Creations
Contest winners and Challenge highlights will be featured here.

Passed Features

This message was edited 30 times. Last update was at 02/15/2015 22:10:21

[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Advertisements
Basically this is a sponsors section. Feel free to ask if you want an ad here.

★StarDates♥
☠Drunken Sailer Productions☠

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/29/2014 10:48:39

[WWW]
Zandoo

Civilized Sporeon

That is all.

Then the world blew up. The end.

EropsToad wrote:wups
DarkLord979 wrote:Ok... take my five stars...
Saltdfrost

Spacefaring Sporeling

Dammmit Sean, I was going to do this.

Pronouns: They. Ex: They are fine. Have you seen them? That's theirs.
[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Saltdfrost wrote:Dammmit Sean, I was going to do this.

I made this thread some time ago and it got no posts so I was given a lot of time to work on it. You are still fully allowed to make a similar thread and I can even advertise it here if you like.

[WWW]
Saltdfrost

Spacefaring Sporeling

Oh sorry, I forgot I can't use a tone of voice on the internet
I was joking, sorry. Dagnabbit!!!

Pronouns: They. Ex: They are fine. Have you seen them? That's theirs.
[WWW]
Sean10M

GalacticGod

Saltdfrost wrote:Oh sorry, I forgot I can't use a tone of voice on the internet
I was joking, sorry. Dagnabbit!!!

OK. If you do make something like this I can still advertise it if you like.

[WWW]
alexbiri

Civilized Sporeon

Zandoo wrote:

That is all.

Standart american cups right?

Sorry, sorry.. XD

[WWW]
kshaw3000

Civilized Sporeon

alexbiri wrote:
Zandoo wrote:

That is all.

Standart american cups right?

Sorry, sorry.. XD

That reminds me, I haven't seen chantal in ages, but he edited a lot of things on the sporum wiki recently.

[WWW]
Brickinator

Multicellular

Sean10M wrote:

Counsel Members

The Solian Alliance

PNGs are bad. Look ingame.

The Inade Empire

Battair Empire

The Great Setaren Empire

The Clawrillitian Order

Centaurian Alliance

The Aptor Empire

The Syanicoria Dominion

The Imparim Collective

The United Arichtima Hive

The Vikin Kingdom

Kingdom of the Egyptoids

The Amorarm Order

Xyanxes Empire

Oppraas't Empire

Empire of the Siltrimian

The Ooble Empire

Sorvenian Empire

The Scrare Empire

The Nectarian Empire

graaraahghghg

Word of advice: quality over quantity. In Epic Adventure War, most of us have only one race; some of the more senior members have two. When you limit the number of races you have, you can pour more detail into each one. Scale in a fictional universe comes not from the amount of stuff you put in it, but the detail of the stuff.

If you try to make all these different races interesting (19? 19?!) then your ideas will be spread thin and each one will be a bit shoddy. If you plan on having other members join in, then why not let them contribute their races as part of this council? It would be far more interesting to have multiple users' races cooperating in groups rather than each person have a clump of random ones that never interact.

Sorry to rain on your parade but I really do think it's the best option. Stick to only a few races and it'll be better overall.

Also:
Sean10M wrote:
This is an organization that currently enforces the lore in more than 20 galaxies.

Twenty galaxies? Why not set ALL of it in one galaxy? Galaxies are massive. There's no need to divide everything like that.
Sean10M

GalacticGod

I wanted it to be expansive. Setting it all in the Milky Way or some other galaxy is something people have done to many times. Plus this way I can incorporate other peoples races without moving them to a galaxy they were never meant to be native to which seems a bit weird and constricting. Also if I were to set it in just one galaxy it would make every adventure done by a person who submits a race seem obsolete and that also seems odd. This way you can think of this continuity as taking place in the same universe as most other adventures. Hence they all stay canonical.

But I do see where your going with this and I appreciate the input.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/30/2014 08:36:27

[WWW]

Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Go to: