The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Wild Pet Spore Challenge - Congratulations to Puglin and Nuumamonja!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Poll
What is your favorite wild pet?
1. squirrel By 2001Monolith 4% [ 9 ]
2. chilean rose tarantula By Dismembo 2% [ 6 ]
3. Owl By Alvador 7% [ 19 ]
4. Frill-necked Lizard (fixed) By Luxina 17% [ 44 ]
5. Lemur By CopperLou 3% [ 7 ]
6. Fire Jeweled Dragonfly By Dragonvoid 7% [ 17 ]
7. Jerboa By TanjaH 3% [ 7 ]
8. Poison Dart Frog By Rebecca1208 8% [ 20 ]
9. Emperor Scorpion By Puglin 13% [ 33 ]
10. RECRUIT of the The Vulture empire By Slartibartfast38 10% [ 26 ]
11. Alligator Snapping Turtle By Nuumamonja 6% [ 15 ]
12. Dangerous Frog By Antarcticas 4% [ 9 ]
13. Banded Mongoose By Tosu-X 1% [ 2 ]
14. Sengi By mbirt 2% [ 4 ]
15. Jumping Spider By bluesky681 1% [ 3 ]
16. Desperaux By ReginaldLuther 1% [ 3 ]
17. Drazil By ChefBagley 4% [ 9 ]
18. Common Pheasant By Garnold 1% [ 3 ]
19. Spider By Riverleigh76 1% [ 3 ]
20. Palm Cockatoo By Khloe14 6% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 255
MaxisCactus

Civilized Sporeon

Of course!
[WWW]
Rebecca1208

GalacticGod

Great, good luck everyone, again!

_______Spore Profile | YouTube Channel | Dark Injections | Spore Resurrection: Next Step | DavoOnline.com
______lCelebrating 5 Years with Spore | World of Art - A Collection of Spore's Creations | The Aquatic Stage

Well done guys, in the 6 years I've been here, these forums have truly hit an all-time low! Maybe some day you'll recover from your delusions that your attacks on other users and to the moderation team have only harmed this community, and not helped it like you choose to believe. Don't fight fire with fire, just grow the hell up, and stop pretending you are what is keeping this place "functioning". Good luck Baza, Kyle, and the new mods. Good bye at last!
[WWW]
Nuumamonja

Microbe

Cool, I got 2nd!

I started to recently play the "mystery game". It's loads of fun!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 01/23/2010 17:03:50

[WWW]
Rebecca1208

GalacticGod

Congratulations you two

_______Spore Profile | YouTube Channel | Dark Injections | Spore Resurrection: Next Step | DavoOnline.com
______lCelebrating 5 Years with Spore | World of Art - A Collection of Spore's Creations | The Aquatic Stage

Well done guys, in the 6 years I've been here, these forums have truly hit an all-time low! Maybe some day you'll recover from your delusions that your attacks on other users and to the moderation team have only harmed this community, and not helped it like you choose to believe. Don't fight fire with fire, just grow the hell up, and stop pretending you are what is keeping this place "functioning". Good luck Baza, Kyle, and the new mods. Good bye at last!
[WWW]
Puglin

Microbe

WOAH! Thanks everyone who voted (on the BFH and Spore forums, though I realise the BFH people prrrobably won't see this!). Woohoo! Congratulations to Nuuma too, and everyone who got into the finals =D.

Like 'em? There's plenty more. Check out my stuff here.
Rebecca1208

GalacticGod

Not sure if anyone noticed this.

MaxisCactus wrote:Update: Snapping Turtle and Emperor Scorpion now in Battlefield Heroes!

"As a result of some of the amazing entries from or "Wild Pet Spore Contest" we have found 2 amazing creations that we will be adding to the game store for this weekend. Grab them while you can and take your courageous new companions with you onto the battlefield." - Battlefield Heroes Team

Wow. Just wow Congrats you two!

[WWW]
Jomeaga

Civilized Sporeon

Look behind you, again, again, again, I'm still behind you, again, again, again, again...*you fall*

I'm still surprised my octopus didn't make it to the finals

[WWW] [MSN]
Rebecca1208

GalacticGod

I just took a look. Looks cute

[WWW]
Jomeaga

Civilized Sporeon

Look behind you, again, again, again, I'm still behind you, again, again, again, again...*you fall*

It was one of my favourite creations too D:

[WWW] [MSN]
kaploy9

MouthBreather

I was wondering when they would get around to something like that. I mean, it's not like you hold these sorts of events for no particular reason whatsoever anyways. *pfft*

"Two's a couple, but Three's a forum game!" -Me
-- :antihunf: & :coolbeans: > < Use at your own risk. --
-Henricks, MN-Simtropolis-BF Heroes-Super Space 64-Tankball-Youtube-"The Petri Dish" Sporecast-
Once, and still is, a proud member of Sporeum, by far one of the best Spore fansites around.
--kaploy9's Sporepedia Mailbox--
raydragonmaster

Multicellular

I would have thought this was awesome to see pets on Battlefield Heroes but i have never been able to get that game to work for me
Ahsoka66

Microbe

I made a eagle :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63wBVBAacdo

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/22/2010 17:16:01

Zaroas

Spacefaring Sporeling

This is a, er... Really old thread.

Guys, don't yell "NECRO!!!!eleven!!" at Ahsoka66. Just let the thread die in peace.

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Go to: