The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

I was wonder...  XML
Forum Index » Spore Mobile/iPhone
SWGO_Star_Wars

Multicellular

Can i play Spore on iPad. I will have iPad 2 in christmas. And i need to know if Spore goes on iPad. I destroyed iPhone 1 long time ago.

Can i play Spore on iPad.
Needles_10

Civilized Sporeon

Yes. Yes you can. Last time I checked, Spore Origins and the (i-Touchscreen-Device version of) Spore Creatures works on the iPad as well as the iPhone.
0-GOD-0

Microbe

wot?^

I am God, pleased to meet me.
Spode-an

Civilized Sporeon

SWGO_Star_Wars wrote:Can i play Spore on iPad. I will have iPad 2 in christmas. And i need to know if Spore goes on iPad. I destroyed iPhone 1 long time ago.

Can i play Spore on iPad.

Here, I'll translate.

What SWGO_Star_Wars Meant wrote:Can I play Spore on the iPad? I'm going to have an iPad 2 for Christmas, and I need to know if Spore works on an iPad. I destroyed my iPhone 1 a long time ago.

There you go!

TorchwoodArchive

Spacefaring Sporeling

BUT WHAT IF YOU WERE NEVER REALLY WONDER

Torchy is an 5poreMasterPwn
[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Mobile/iPhone
Go to: