The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
How to download Spore again?  XML
Forum Index » Spore Help
spetan990

Microbe

I bought spore about like 1 Year Before,During that time i also got a NEW Computer,Deleting the Spore and other things.Now i want to download it again,But it's forcing me to pay AGAIN.Is there any way to somehow get my Game back?
P.S. I bought it online.
ashkelon

GalacticGod

spetan990 wrote:I bought spore about like 1 Year Before,During that time i also got a NEW Computer,Deleting the Spore and other things.Now i want to download it again,But it's forcing me to pay AGAIN.Is there any way to somehow get my Game back?
P.S. I bought it online.

I have answered this several times during the last few days. I'm happy to see so many people coming back to play Spore again!

IF you had a Spore or EA account, and you remember the email address on the account, call customer service. They can Origin is updated and you can connect to the account again. If you don't remember the account for sure, still talk to them and they can maybe help you find it. Occasionally the new Origin database (that replaced the old EADM) doesn't have all of the software you own in it. They know about that and can help get you set up for the software you own.

http://store.origin.com/

Link to Origin (which replaces the EA downloader). You will need to install this. The link to do that is on the very top of the page, center right.

Almost below that is the link to contact customer service.

It's too bad Spore was removed from your old machine, you could get your keys from there and that would help.

If you bought from Steam, Amazon, Gamestop or one of the other providers, you will have to contact them, and I don't know what they will want.

Good luck!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in, hold you in. MinionJoe, grá mo chroí.
***** Text 'upr8rs R h8rs' to 77673 *****

Forum Index » Spore Help
Go to: