The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
"Easiest Points Ever" mission... LOL  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Mindfire12

Microbe

I downloaded a mission titled "easiest points ever". Turns out it's impossible to complete. lol Guess that serves me right.

Anyone know of any missions besides the Clark and Stanley ones that give good points? Difficulty doesn't matter.
Beastmaster7700

Multicellular

those are BS missions. The free points offered are ridiculously low (5-10 normally), its easier just to play maxis adventures, which will give you 100 points regardless of their difficulty. To find them, search something like "maxis adventures", and try to download the source of any good-looking adventure you find

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/01/2012 23:47:04

DeviantArt:http://sean7700.deviantart.com/
Taming your wildest dreams Go to http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Beastmaster7700 for my sporepage
Mindfire12

Microbe

Actually the mission was worth 100 points... if you could complete it. The catch is that the mission is impossible to complete. You have to kill the guy in front of you, but he's already dead, so you can't kill him. The mission mocks you before ending in inevitable failure. Obviously somebody who wanted to troll people looking for easy missions. And thanks for the tip. I was going to subscribe to their sporecast once Spore.com is up again.
CrazyShyness

Spacefaring Sporeling

Yeah, do the Maxis missions and then the Robot Chicken ones. Both are real easy to accomplish.

Please check out my creations. I will attempt to comment back at some point or another. Real life and all. If I haven't returned the comment please remind me.

Totally helped invent Space Ponies. Your arguement is invalid.

PS : Sanity is just a boundary.
ashkelon

GalacticGod

Beastmaster7700 wrote:those are BS missions. The free points offered are ridiculously low (5-10 normally), its easier just to play maxis adventures, which will give you 100 points regardless of their difficulty. To find them, search something like "maxis adventures", and try to download the source of any good-looking adventure you find

There's a sporecast for the maxis games. There's also this one :: Quality Assured Adventures (6By RogerYoung3

It's probably pretty old now, but I remember the adventures being decent.

If you want some interesting ones, check out

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Nethellus
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Bastarden
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/chimecoatl

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in, hold you in. MinionJoe, grá mo chroí.
***** Text 'upr8rs R h8rs' to 77673 *****

Superraptor

Spacefaring Sporeling

Resisting the urge to make a joke about your mother.

You're recommending Nethellus?

His stuff is incredibly good, but the puzzles are excruciatingly tedious and difficult. Although in hind sight that probably makes you feel even awesomer when you've finally finished.

[WWW]
ashkelon

GalacticGod

Superraptor wrote:You're recommending Nethellus?

His stuff is incredibly good, but the puzzles are excruciatingly tedious and difficult. Although in hind sight that probably makes you feel even awesomer when you've finally finished.

But that's part of what made them memorable and fun. The others have easier stuff, but when he's ready to get off the porch...

Superraptor

Spacefaring Sporeling

Oh, I see why now. I get ya

But if we are gonna talk about memorable missions, I'd like to throw one into the pot:

Whom Gods Destroy by Ryuujin
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=advasrch-Whom%20Gods%20Destroy%3Afi-name%2Cauthor%2Ctags%2Cdescription%3Afu-CREATURE%2CTRIBE_CREATURE%2CCIV_CREATURE%2CSPACE_CREATURE%2CADVENTURE_CREATURE%2CCITY_HALL%2CHOUSE%2CINDUSTRY%2CENTERTAINMENT%2CUFO%2CADV_ATTACK%2CADV_COLLECT%2CADV_DEFEND%2CADV_EXPLORE%2CADV_UNSET%2CADV_PUZZLE%2CADV_QUEST%2CADV_SOCIALIZE%2CADV_STORY%2CADV_TEMPLATE%3Am-LAND%2CAIR%2CWATER%3Ap-MILITARY%2CECONOMIC%2CCULTURAL%2CCOLONY%3Afl-MOST_POPULAR

Many agree that it's the best adventure out there. I was absolutely amazed by the plot and all the little details I missed on my first run, especially when I ran into a thread where Ryuujin explained the plot himself. This might be my favorite adventure of all time.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/02/2012 04:16:12

[WWW]
ashkelon

GalacticGod

Oh YES! I was one of the first people to play it and he did a SUPER job. One of the best stories, great atmosphere, everything.

The Iubati are my favorite spore creatures, bar none.

I have a lot of personal respect for Ryuujin. I miss talking to him.

Superraptor

Spacefaring Sporeling

He was one of my inspirations as a creator. I still use his ear techniques to this day. If it wasn't for him, I still wouldn't be making adventures. I kinda wish he would come back...

[WWW]
ashkelon

GalacticGod

Superraptor wrote:He was one of my inspirations as a creator. I still use his ear techniques to this day. If it wasn't for him, I still wouldn't be making adventures. I kinda wish he would come back...

I wish he would too. He occasionally would look in on the Sporum, but I haven't seen or heard him in ages. Very kind and private person, and he helped me get started as a creator too. We also talked quite a lot about dogs and horses.

suffish

Spacefaring Sporeling

And I'll get to work under the birch tree and I'll make myself tons of TNT!

Yeah, do maxis missions, it got my captain to level six before i uninstalled.

Monckat

Multicellular

If I were to recommend one adventure creator, I would recommend jschwegman. The puzzles in jschwegman's adventures are easier than Nethellus', but still pretty hard. The real reasons to play them are the stories, which are always really detailed and interesting and at the same time plausible.
Here's a link to jschwegman's profile: http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/jschwegman

Monckat -Fleeing from the Almighty Grox since August 2008!

ashkelon

GalacticGod

Monckat wrote:If I were to recommend one adventure creator, I would recommend jschwegman. The puzzles in jschwegman's adventures are easier than Nethellus', but still pretty hard. The real reasons to play them are the stories, which are always really detailed and interesting and at the same time plausible.
Here's a link to jschwegman's profile: http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/jschwegman

Sweet! I will try his the next time I open up Spore. I'm really happy this thread started. Getting some good ideas.

SporeMasterSlyth33

Civilized Sporeon

Any non-Maxis mission in the 95-100 points range is probably impossible to beat. I'd avoid them unless they have a high rating and positive comments.

A lot of the current and past forum lurkers here have put out some excellent adventures, I'd start there.

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: