The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Sporenaissance - World Builders Thread  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Serevanth

Multicellular

Welcome to the Sporenaissance World Builders Thread!
A place to design and share complete empires for the Spore Universe!

The Sporenaissance is about getting players together, sharing creations, and inspiring the creativity in each of us. When the first mentors approached me and I started working with the group I asked myself what do I most like in the Spore universe? The answer I really enjoy sets of creations that are designed to go together, I like it when a creator builds an entire race from the ground up and colors them with rich detail and back story. Unfortunately finding these sets in the vast Sporepedia can be an extremely daunting task. Thus the idea for this thread was born, why not create a place for like minded creators to post their civilizations and write their stories?

What do I mean by sets? Well a set can have an infinite number of creations in it but a basic empire would have a minimum of 10 individual creations: the base creature, the space stage outfitted creature, a city hall, a factory, an entertainment building, housing building, a land vehicle, a sea vehicle, an air vehicle, and a spaceship.

Important tip: if you include the tag set:insertyourempire'snamehere in the tags for each of the creations in the set they will pollinate together as a set in people's space games

Besides the 10 basic creations what else could a set include? I am sure that some people will come up with more than I can think of right now, but some examples are: Wildlife for the homeworld (3 predators and 6 herbivores), additional vehicles for each discipline (economic, military, religious), tribal and civilization stage outfitted versions of the creature, multiple spacecraft (fighters, carriers, colony ships...), spice themed versions of creations, captains and characters, and adventures based on your civilizations back story to showcase your creations and introduce players to your empire.

Do sets have to be done by a single person? By all means no, Sporenaissance is all about building communication and interaction between players if you want to team up with someone to create a set I will even help to facilitate it! If you post a message looking for someone to team up with to create a civilization I will put your request up in Post #6 which I will keep as kind of a help wanted board. If you post a message looking to team up please specify what you want help with, if you don't think you're strong in the building editor for example and want to invite someone to design the structures I will add that info to the post.

Are cheats like freedom and addDNA allowed? As the idea is to create rich civilizations that are usable together in game as a set I personally believe this precludes freedom as creations made this way are not useable in game. As far as addDNA is concerned I believe it is approximately the same as actually evolving your creature in the creature stage which also gives you access to more DNA points so I would say it is fine.

Do I have to have the entire civilization finished to submit it? No, you can start sharing your civilization with us here as soon as you have the first creation finished, then add the following creations as you get them ready.

How do I submit my civilization? That is easy, You can use the guide form I set up to make it easier, (Click here to use the New Empire Form) but basically just post your creations here along with their backstory so that we can all appreciate them. I do request you take one extra step for me and for the other creators participating in the thread to help us enjoy all your effort. I will give a detailed explanation of this simple procedure in OP post #7 with an example if you are confused. When you post your first creation and its story there is nothing special I ask just include an image of the creation, a link to it, and the story text for the background. Each time you add to your civilization just do the same thing, then copy all of your work on the new post, go back to the first post, press the edit button, and paste it all in at the bottom of that post so it is all together. I ask this because in OP post #12 I am adding links to the pages where visitors can find the complete stories for your civilizations.

Add Your Empire To The Thread!

This message was edited 11 times. Last update was at 01/12/2012 01:05:10

[Yahoo!]
Serevanth

Multicellular

OP Table of Contents
Post 1: Welcome and Introduction to the World Builder's Thread
Post 2: OP Table of Contents
Post 3: Sporenaissance Links
Post 4: Information on upcoming Contests & Winners Showcase
Post 5: Team finder board
Post 6: Posting example
Post 7: The Tomes of Histories
Post 8: Adventurer's Guild
Post 9: The Library of Races
Post 10: The Showcase of Civilizations A-K
Post 11: The Showcase of Civilizations L-M
Post 12: The Showcase of Civilizations N-R
Post 13: The Showcase of Civilizations S-T
Post 14: The Showcase of Civilizations U-Z
Post 15: The Galactic Technology Show

Back to top of page Go to Table of Contents

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 12/20/2011 18:10:04

[Yahoo!]
Serevanth

Multicellular

Be sure to check out the conversation and great creations posted in our main thread where it all began as well as our other Sporenaissance team threads by clicking on their banners below!

This message was edited 10 times. Last update was at 12/20/2011 17:37:44

[Yahoo!]
Serevanth

Multicellular

Yes I plan on having contests!
This spot is reserved for an upcoming contest and the details on participating, check back soon and join in the fun!

Contest Winners Showcase
This spot is being held to showcase the winners of upcoming contests and their creations!

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 12/20/2011 17:39:17

[Yahoo!]
Serevanth

Multicellular

Team Finder Board
Interested in finding someone to work with on building a civilization?
Post your request and what you are interested in getting help with
(Example: Buildings) and I'll put the request up here!

G1s26 Is looking for help with the Skomian Civilization pictured below!

Skomian Civilization:
  • -Sentients-

• G1s26 wrote:It needs pretty much everything, so if you could put it on the Team finder board that would be awesome. Put that anything and everything is needed.

GroxLord999 Is looking for help with the Dranzoot Civilization pictured below!

The Dranzoot Empire:
  • -Sentients-

• GroxLord999 wrote:Awesome thread! I have a civilization but I don't have the vehicles or buildings yet. Um I'm really not good in the vehicle or building editor so could someone please help me with that?

The Tale of the Dranzoot:
    The Dranzoot evolved from a cell like any other race. They lived very peacefully for a time. But soon they fought with many other nations in the civilization stage. The Dranzoots of the city of Loozun grew very angry with the world and the other nations. Soon they conquered all of the nations and reached space stage as Zealots. About a week after that the Grand Council had reached them and they declared war on them because the council hates Zealots. Soon the Dranzoots fled to a safer area in the galaxy. Well it was safe for now. They had moved their empire to an area 62 parsecs away from the core. At this time the Grox did not exist. The Dranzoot became very warlike and soon expanded over 3 galactic arms. About 2,000 years later the Dranzoot were cut small again and only had a few colonies. Then a few more empires came in and 1 almost destroyed the Grand Council. This race also scared off many races near the core to the far corners of the galaxy including the Dranzoot. The Dranzoot were left with the most ragged and poorly made arm to live in. Its stars were spread out and there were many gaps between them. It would take an Instellar Drive 5 just to get thru it. In fear the Dranzoots fled from all races and settled at the very end of the arm. They soon plan for revenge although they say spode is against it.

Jax181 Is looking for help with the Aegyanus Civilization pictured below!

The Aegyanus Empire:
  • -Sentients-

• Jax181 wrote:Game On, the Rise of the Aegyanus: (I'll need people to make some of the other evolutions/nations that for seeing as I can't make them all.)

Aegyanus Habilis: The Dawn of Sapience
    Often called the "Ancestors of Sapience," the Aegyanus Habilis, or A. Habilis, are the ancestors of every Aegyanid on planet Ceikiit. Their larger brains and opposable thumbs allowed for a primitive culture to be developed. Groups of A. Habilis as large as one hundred members have formed along the banks of rivers, and inside of the vast oases that used to cover the planet in a sea of green. Most of the A. Habilis groups, called colonies, are underground tunnel networks that house family-groups. Their technology is very basic, sharpened sticks and stones are used while raiding food supplies. Fallen branches are used as tunnel supports, and shells found on a shore are used as shovels to help dig out tunnels. Cultures vary greatly between the colonies of A. Habilis. Some are barbaric and highly hostile, while others are peaceful hunter-gatherers.

This message was edited 9 times. Last update was at 01/22/2012 18:28:47

[Yahoo!]
    Serevanth

Multicellular

Example Post
    In order to place a civilizations backstory together all in one place I ask that their creator's take this simple step to make it easier for those of us following your work to read and follow along.

Original Post:
    Just do everything you normally would, post a new reply with the image of your creation, make it a link to it in the sporepedia and add the text for your story. You can even add a title line if you feel like it.

The History of Kuuhrduronda, and the rise of the Kuuhrduronian
    The planet Kuuhrduronda was inhabited many millennia ago by a now extinct race that had made it to the early stages of spacefaring before dooming itself to extinction through decades of devastating nuclear wars. The little we know about the species comes from data retrieved at digs at ancient lunar settlement sites and a few derelict craft found in and near the system. One result of the sides blasting away at each other’s mountain strong holds with their atomic weapons was to introduce huge quantities of micro fine sand into the ecosphere. In the tens of thousands of years since this sand has been blown and moved by wind and water creating massive tracts of bogs, swamps, and wetlands, the seas have become shallower, and huge expanses of once fertile lands are now desert. The Karhiff is one of the evolutionary success stories that have repopulated this battered world. These herbivores are the fastest of the dessert dwellers on the new Kuuhrduronda. Their aerodynamic oversized skulls contain resonating chambers that create calls that can be heard 5km away.

For each following Post:
    start off the same way, post a new reply with the image of your creation, make it a link to it in the sporepedia and add the text for your story. before you submit the post highlight everything, right click it and copy it. Then submit it as a new reply.

Go back to your original post for the civilization and click edit.

Go to the bottom of the message and add in the new creation by right clicking and selecting paste. then hit submit. The goal is to have the story in one place like this:

The planet Kuuhrduronda was inhabited many millennia ago by a now extinct race that had made it to the early stages of spacefaring before dooming itself to extinction through decades of devastating nuclear wars. The little we know about the species comes from data retrieved at digs at ancient lunar settlement sites and a few derelict craft found in and near the system. One result of the sides blasting away at each other’s mountain strong holds with their atomic weapons was to introduce huge quantities of micro fine sand into the ecosphere. In the tens of thousands of years since this sand has been blown and moved by wind and water creating massive tracts of bogs, swamps, and wetlands, the seas have become shallower, and huge expanses of once fertile lands are now desert. The Karhiff is one of the evolutionary success stories that have repopulated this battered world. These herbivores are the fastest of the dessert dwellers on the new Kuuhrduronda. Their aerodynamic oversized skulls contain resonating chambers that create calls that can be heard 5km away.
    The Kuhrf are another success story springing from the eons of healing since the planet Kuuhrduronda was brutalized by decades of devastating nuclear wars. The ravaging atomic bombardments of millennia ago produced overwhelming volumes of micro fine sand as the extinct combatants blasted away at one another’s mountain strong holds. This powder like sand raised the floors of the seas, turned lakes in to bogs, created deserts, and huge tracts of mud. The Kuhrf are a timid species of grazers, sticking mostly to bogs and swamps of the mud covered world they call home. As they spend a good deal of time seeking out the bulbs and tubers of their favorite food plants with their faces in the mud they have evolved the intriguing ability to breathe through air sacks in their tails which they hold above the surface of the muck. This allows them more time to track done their food with the specialized taste receptors in their whiskers. Their eyes have also evolved for foraging, the Kuhrf have 4 eyes, each at the end of a stalk like appendage the creature can raise and lower to keep them above the surface of the muck to watch for danger in case the sensitive vibration feelers in the fronds on their fore legs do not detect the approach of the predator.

This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at 12/20/2011 17:42:51

[Yahoo!]
    Serevanth

Multicellular

The Tomes of Histories
    Below you will find links to the complete backstories written for each of the civilizations submitted to the World Builders Thread. The Links will take to the page where the civilization's story is located but you may have to scroll down to reach the actual post where you will find it. I have arranged the links alphabetically by the name of the empire who's history they take you too. I highly recommend reading them as a civilizations history adds an incredible level of depth to each creation and helps you understand what their creator had in mind for them.

Game On, the Rise of the Aegyanus:
    by Jax181

The Aeveria Confederation
    by Aurikine

The Aquala
    by GodisCrying

The Bauders
    by Parkaboy

The Curdo
    by Couldar

The Hrimthurs of Niflheim
    by GrandPeep

by Serevanth

The Tales of the Leopod
    by G1s26

The Maduans
    by Meee1

The Makookopoden
    by Meee1

The Muhda
    by DragonKal

The Muthylan
    by Northe

The Narkorous Race
    by psherman

The Nattonians [Nassonex Empire]
    by T3hPiti

The Raasav Empire
    by Scorpio314

Realm of Death
    by Ansje

The Repzork Empire
    by Amaker

The Sporein Parasites
    by Meee1

The Sullepistem Empire
    by RyuKami

Welcome to Zyrala home of the Synorphin!
    by blixafish

The Flight of The Turkaelurkees
    by GrandPeep

The Ursikani
    by G1s26

The Evolution of Vekarra, Route to Rebellion
    by Vektrix

X'Zzinian Plutocracy
    by LoneStar45

The Yarva
    by NewEntity

The Zaretian Monarchy
    by LoneStar45

The Zolsa Rafta, holy word of the Zolan Empire
    by sodbuster62

This message was edited 21 times. Last update was at 02/17/2012 22:06:32

[Yahoo!]
    Serevanth

Multicellular

Adventurer's Guild
    Below is a collection of all of the adventures created using the races submitted to the World Builder's Thread. I have organized the list alphabetically by the name of the empire it comes from, and each thumbnail is a link to the adventure in the Sporepedia.

Aeveria
    The Aeveria Confederation Adventures by Aurikine

Aeveria

Aquala
    The Aquala Adventures by GodisCrying

Bauder
    The Bauder Adventures by Parkaboy

Kuuhrduronian
    Exploits of the KSF - Kuuhrduronian Star Federation by Serevanth

Leopods
    Leopod Aventures by G1s26

Xenoplanets TransHeim adventure:

Muthylan
    Muthylan Aventures by Northe

The Golden City Part V

The Narkorous Race
    The Narkorous Race Adventures by psherman

The Nattonians [Nassonex Empire]
    Nassonex Empire Adventures by T3hPiti

FR - Lunedi Struggle

The Raasav Empire
    Raasav Empire Adventures by Scorpio314

Scorched Earth

This message was edited 9 times. Last update was at 01/28/2012 21:19:49

[Yahoo!]
    Serevanth

Multicellular

The Library of Races
    Below is a collection of sporecasts featuring each of the empires submitted on this thread in alphabetical order. The Spaceage outfitted version of each civilization is used as a visual reference / avatar to help you find the race you're looking for. Click the name of the empire to goto that sporecast in the sporepedia.

The Aeveria Confederation by Aurikine

Ampheus Empire by itsglenn

The Aquala Empire by GodisCrying

The Bauders by Parkaboy

The Curdo Empire by Couldar

The Hrimthurs of Niflheim by GrandPeep

The Kuuhrduronian by Serevanth

The Leopods by G1s26

The Maduans by Meee1

The Makookopoden by Meee1

The Muhda by DragonKal

The Muthylan by Northe

The Narkorous Race by psherman

The Nattonians [Nassonex Empire] by T3hPiti

Raasav Empire by Scorpio314

Realm of Death by Ansje

Repzork Empire by Amaker

The Synorphin by blixafish

Sullepistem Empire by RyuKami

The Touani by Driekbok

The Turkaelurkees by GrandPeep

The Ursikani by G1s26

The Vekarran by Vektrix

X'Zzinian Plutocracy by Lonestar45

The Zaretian by LoneStar45

This message was edited 19 times. Last update was at 02/17/2012 22:04:23

[Yahoo!]
    Serevanth

Multicellular

The Showcase of Civilizations A-K
    Below is a collection of all of the assets of all of the empires submitted on this thread in alphabetical order by empire. Each thumbnail image is a clickable link to that creation in the sporepedia.

The Aegyanus by Jax181 <- Sporecast Coming Soon!
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -
    Coming Soon!
    - Predators -
    Coming Soon!
  • Sentients

• Buildings

• Coming Soon!
  • Vehicles:

• - Economic - Land - Sea - Air -
    Coming Soon!
    - Religious - Land - Sea - Air -
    Coming Soon!
    - Military - Land - Sea - Air -
    Coming Soon!
    - Colony - Land - Sea - Air -
    Coming Soon!
  • Spaceships:

• Coming Soon!
  • Captains & Characters:

• Coming Soon!
  • Adventures:

• Coming Soon!

The Aeveria Confederation by Aurikine <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -
    Coming Soon!
    - Predators -
    Coming Soon!
  • Sentients:

• Coming Soon!
  • Buildings:

• Vehicles:

• Walkers:

• Spaceships:

• Captains & Characters:

• Adventures:

• Back to top of page Go to Table of Contents

Ampheus Empire by itsglenn <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -
    Coming Soon!
    - Predators -
    Coming Soon!
  • Sentients

• Coming Soon!
  • Buildings

• Vehicles:

Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
  • Spaceships:

• Captains & Characters:

• Coming Soon!
  • Adventures:

• Coming Soon!

The Aquala Empire by GodisCrying <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -
    Coming Soon!
    - Predators -

• Sentients

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

• Spaceships:

• Captains & Characters:

• Adventures:

The Aubel by Meee1 <- Sporecast Coming Soon!
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -
    Coming Soon!
    - Predators -
    Coming Soon!
  • Sentients

• Buildings

• Coming Soon!
  • Vehicles:

Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
  • Spaceships:

• Coming Soon!
  • Captains & Characters:

• Coming Soon!
  • Adventures:

• Coming Soon!

The Bauders by Parkaboy <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Sentients:

• Ancestry:

• Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -

- Carnivores/Omnivores -

• Buildings:

• Vehicles:

• Adventures:

The Curdo Empire by Couldar <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -

- Predators -

• Evolution

• Sentients

• - Northern -

- Southern -

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

• - Economic -

• Spaceships:

• Captains & Characters:

• Coming Soon!
  • Adventures:

• Coming Soon!

Dranzoot by GroxLord999 <- Sporecast Coming Soon!
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -
    Coming Soon!
    - Predators -
    Coming Soon!
  • Sentients

• Buildings

• Coming Soon!
  • Vehicles:

Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
  • Spaceships:

• Coming Soon!
  • Captains & Characters:

• Coming Soon!
  • Adventures:

• Coming Soon!

The Hrimthurs of Niflheim by GrandPeep <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -

- Carnivores -

- Omnivores -

• Sentients

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
  • Spaceships:

• Coming Soon!
  • Captains & Characters:

• Coming Soon!
  • Adventures:

• Coming Soon!

The Kuuhrduronian by Serevanth <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:
    - Herbivores -

• - Predators -

• Sentients

• Buildings

• Vehicles:
    - Economic Land -

• - Economic Sea -

- Economic Air -

• Spaceships:

• Captains & Characters:

• Adventures:

This message was edited 33 times. Last update was at 02/16/2012 18:38:18

[Yahoo!]
    Serevanth

Multicellular

The Showcase of Civilizations L-M
    Below is a collection of all of the assets of all of the empires submitted on this thread in alphabetical order by empire. Each thumbnail image is a clickable link to that creation in the sporepedia.

The Leopods by G1s26 <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:
    - Herbivores -

• - Predators -

• Sentients

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

• - Spice Transports -

• Battlesuits:

• Spaceships:

• - Cruisers -

• Captains & Characters:

• Adventures:

• Xenoplanets TransHeim adventure:

The Maduans by Meee1 <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:
    - Herbivores -

• - Predators -

• Sentients

• Buildings

• Spaceships

• Captains & Characters:

The Makookopoden by Meee1 <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -

- Predators -

• Sentients

• Allies

• Buildings

• Vehicles:
  • Designed by Serevanth Inspired by Meee1

• Spaceships

• Captains & Characters:

The Muhda Empire by DragonKal <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -

- Predators -
    Coming Soon!
  • Sentients

• Buildings

• Coming Soon!
  • Vehicles:

Coming Soon!

• Spaceships:

• Coming Soon!
  • Captains & Characters:

• Adventures:

• Coming Soon!

The Muthylan by Northe <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -

- Predators -

• Sentients

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

• Spaceships:

• Adventures:

• The Golden City Part V

This message was edited 30 times. Last update was at 02/16/2012 18:11:07

[Yahoo!]
    Serevanth

Multicellular

The Showcase of Civilizations N-R

The Narkorous Race by psherman <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Plants -

- Herbivores -

- Carnivores -

- Omnivores -

• Evolution

• Skeleton

• Sentients

• Enhanced Wildlife

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

• Spaceships:

• Captains & Characters:

• Adventures:

The Nattonians [Nassonex Empire] by T3hPiti <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -

- Predators -

• Sentients

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

• - Economic Land -

- Economic Sea -

- Economic Air -

Coming Soon!

• Spaceships:

• Captains & Characters:

• Adventures:

• FR - Lunedi Struggle

Raasav Empire by Scorpio314 <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• Coming Soon!
  • Sentients

• - Historical -

- Modern -

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

• - Land -

- Sea -

- Air -

• Spaceships:

• - Economic / Transport -

- Frigate -

- Cruiser -

- Dreadnaught -

• Captains & Characters:

• Adventures:

• FR - Scorched Earth

Realm of Death by Ansje <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Carnivores:

• Omnivores:

• Herbivores:

• Creature editor:

• Tribal outfitting:

• Citizen outfitting:

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

• - Religious - Land - Sea - Air -

• Captains & Characters:

The Rensian Empire by Daysleeper9876 <- Sporecast Coming Soon!
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -
    Coming Soon!
    - Predators -
    Coming Soon!
  • Sentients

• Buildings

• Coming Soon!
  • Vehicles:

Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
  • Spaceships:

• Coming Soon!
  • Captains & Characters:

• Adventures:

• Coming Soon!

Repzork Empire by Amaker <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
    Homeworld Wildlife:
    - Herbivores -
    Coming Soon!
    - Predators -

• Sentients

• Buildings

• Coming Soon!

• Military Buildings

• Vehicles:

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
  • Spaceships:

• Coming Soon!
  • Large Spaceships (made in building editor)

• Captains & Characters:

• Mechs and Walkers:

• Adventures:

• Coming Soon!

This message was edited 40 times. Last update was at 02/04/2012 21:23:39

[Yahoo!]
    Serevanth

Multicellular

The Showcase of Civilizations S-T

The Sporein Parasites by Meee1 <- Sporecast Coming Soon!
  • Sporein Parasite:

• Sporein Mind:

• Sporein Bugger:

• Infected:

• Biomass Strains:

Sullepistem Empire by RyuKami <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -

- Predators -

• Sentients

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
  • Spaceships:

• Adventures:

The Synorphin by blixafish <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Oceanic Life:

• - Herbivores -

- Predators -

• Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -

- Predators -

• Sentients

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

• Spaceships:

The Touani by Driekbok <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -

- Predators -

• Sentients

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!

• Spaceships:

• Coming Soon!
  • Captains & Characters:

• Coming Soon!

The Turkaelurkees by GrandPeep <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• Sentients

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

• Spaceships:

This message was edited 16 times. Last update was at 02/17/2012 21:20:31

[Yahoo!]
    Serevanth

Multicellular

The Showcase of Civilizations U-Z

The Ursikani by G1s26 <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -

• - Predators -

• Sentients

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

• Spaceships:

• Captains & Characters:

• Adventures:

• Coming Soon!

The Vekarran by Vektrix <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -

- Predators -

• Sentients

• Vehicles:

• - Vekarran Empire -

- Vekarran Rebels -

• Captains & Characters:

• - The Vekarran Empire -

- The Vekarran Rebels -

X'Zzinian Plutocracy by Lonestar45 <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -
    Coming Soon!
    - Predators -
    Coming Soon!
  • Sentients

• Buildings

• Coming Soon!
  • Vehicles:

Coming Soon!

• Spaceships:

• Captains & Characters:

• Adventures:

• Coming Really Soon!

The Yarva by NewEntity <- Sporecast Coming Soon!
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -

- Predators -

• Sentients

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
  • Spaceships:

• Captains & Characters:

• Coming Soon!
  • Adventures:

• Coming Soon!

Zaretian Empire by LoneStar45 <- Click to visit the Sporecast for the empire
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -
    Coming Soon!
    - Predators -
    Coming Soon!
  • Sentients

• Buildings

• - Civilian -

- Military -

• Vehicles:

• - Economic - Land - Sea -Air -

• Spaceships:

• Captains & Characters:

• Adventures:

• Coming Soon!

The Zathellu Empire by MjrGlory <- Sporecast Coming Soon!
  • Sentients

• Coming Soon!
  • Buildings

• Vehicles:

• - Colony - Land - Sea - Air -

• Spaceships:

• Captains & Characters:

the Zolan Empire by sodbuster62 <- Sporecast Coming Soon!
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -

- Predators -

• Sentients

• Buildings

• Vehicles:

Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
  • Spaceships:

• Coming Soon!
  • Captains & Characters:

• Coming Soon!
  • Adventures:

• Coming Soon!

The Zylleyls of Unnamed by blixafish <- Sporecast Coming Soon!
  • Homeworld Wildlife:

• - Herbivores -

- Predators -
    Coming Soon!
  • Sentients

• Buildings

• Coming Soon!
  • Vehicles:

Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
    Coming Soon!
  • Spaceships:

• Coming Soon!
  • Captains & Characters:

• Coming Soon!
  • Adventures:

• Coming Soon!

This message was edited 39 times. Last update was at 02/17/2012 21:59:46

[Yahoo!]
    Serevanth

Multicellular

The Galactic Technology Show
    Below is a collection of GAprops designed by their empires creators to carry the theme of their set even further. These props are available for use in adventures by the community at large to help create fun and intriguing experiences in your adventures.

Technology of The Aeveria Confederation by Aurikine

• Military Tech

• Technology of The Kuuhrduronian Star Federation by Serevanth
    Props shared on GA Alt Acct: Serevanth3

Sporecast for the technology / GAprops of the Kuuhrduronian set

• Plants

• Floors - Ceilings

• Walls

• Doors

• Containers - Supplies

• Technology