The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
±Neon Enterprises±  XML
Forum Index » Creator Corner
cbfstudios

Civilized Sporeon

Banner set by Hamilton302

Welcome to Neon Enterprises! What are we, you ask? Delve deeper into our OP to find out more! Don't know where to go? Consult the Table of Contents!

Table of Contents
Article I: OP
Article II: Adventure Box
Article III: Creator Box
Article IV: Feature of the Month
Article V:Current Contest
Article VI: The Neon Archives
Article VII: Achievements
Article VIII: Member Profiles
Article IX: Sponsors
Article X-XII: Reserves

Special Thanks:
-Hamilton302: For making us an awesome banner set!
-Psherman: Helping me plan this club!
-Andrew_6595: Fixing the Table of Contents.
-titaniccreatures: For creating our badges.

Announcements:
Look here often, as I may have a special request every now and again.

Active Hours - 10/30/11
Well, it is sunday, so I should get this out of the way. Tommorrow is Monday, (Derp) so that's when the week begins. I'd like to say that I don't have enough time to be on every minute, so during the week, If I don't respond don't assume I missed your post. I will try to get in updates whenever it's possible.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So, you want to know more? Neon Enterprises is a massive corporation (Club) in the Galaxy you call home. You have probably never heard of it before! We provide entertainment and quality creations to the city of Sporum! But this is where you come in! Neon Enterprises is looking for members just like you! All you need to do to be a member is post something under the lines of, "I would like to join this!" Bang, you’re a member! As a member, you can do many things! Submit a creation to be graded and put into the Archives! Enter a contest! Advertise a trailer/picture of your latest GA! Talk about whatever you want! Earn achievements! Possibly be featured, and much more! So what are you waiting for, get started!

Rules
-Forum Guidelines
-No Spamming
-No Trolling
-Use spelling and grammar.
-Be respectful
-Be constructive
-Be Nice
-Rules 5,6 and 7 are the 3 B's. Learn them well.
-Use common sense.
-Have a sense of Humor!

Pretty simple rules, you should know them by now.

The Ranks
This is not only our ranks but our current members. The whole company revolves around a point system for you, the member! Points are earned by many things, each of which will be detailed in the respective sections! To upgrade in rank, you'll need to reach a certain point requirement. However, if you break any of the rules or I feel you don't participate in our random conversations enough, then I may not upgrade you. If you reach the amount of points needed for the next upgrade, just remind me and I will do it!

Ranks:

0pts=Neon Drone
-Red_Riddler
-ColorfulCreatures
-DH106
-Zoroas
-ESPEE
-Jokie155
-Olive3000-Guitardude123
-Dominator23
-SapphireFlame
-JaeOnasi
-:coolguy
-Saltdfrost

50pts=Neon Assistant
-Takua01

100pts=Neon Grunt
-LoneStar45
-Xenopologist
-Titaniccreatures
-Lloyd24
-Tufty100
-Sean10M

300pts=Neon Peon
-DragonKal

500pts=Neon Manager
-Northe
-Crazyjoe98

1000pts=Neon Supervisor
-CloudyVision
-MobsterMania
-Psherman
-Jax181

2000pts=Neon Associate
-

3000pts=Neon Representative
-

4000pts=Neon Director
-

5000pts=Neon CEO
-

Supreme Ranks:

10,000pts=Neon Executive
-Cbfstudios (Me)

Note: Most clubs have an unrealistic rank reserved for the boss. Mine is different. I do have my own all-powerful rank, but if your willing to work really hard, you can be a Neon Executive even though CEO is technically the highest rank.

Requirements:
-Get 10,000pts
-Get 10 achievements
-Frequent Contributor
-At least one feature
-Must have placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a contest.

Essentially, you'll need to be great at all the sections provided.

Special Position=Neon Judge
-Cbfstudios
-CloudyVision
-Jax181
-MobsterMania

Bad Ranks:
Fired-You've been warned.
Arrested- You've been banned.

Obviously, these are negative ranks. You do not want these, but you won't need to worry as long as you act decent.

Badges
Badges are similar to achievments except they are more unique and accesible. Help advertise Neon by putting these in your sig! Copy the provided codes to your sig. In the future I will have another update which provides a siggy for each rank. These are like glorified achievements.

Task Force

If I think you are a frequent contributor and post semi-frequently or more, I will award you with this. You will be free to put this in your sig, and it will be put in your 'badges' section in your profile's. Here is the code:

Shadow

If you have reached a seniority of 2 active months, you will be awarded with this badge.

Saphire

If you have 30 creations in either archive (GA or Regular) you will achieve saphire rank. (Mispell on purpose, Grammer Nazi's.) Copy this code:

Ruby

If you complete 2 achievements in all the categories, you will be bestowed with this. Code:

Brony Badge

Show that you are a True Brony!

Rank Reward Badges
These kind of badges are more accesible and basic. One for each rank! Sport them in your sig with the provided links! However, only put in your rank. Another benefit of ranking up is being awarded with these. Plus, you get brownie points and an achievement for doing so. So go on, sport us in your sig!

Neon Drone=0 points.

Neon Assistant=50 points.

Neon Grunt=100 points.

Neon Peon=300 points.

Neon Manager=500 points.

Neon Supervisor=1000 points.

Neon Associate=2000 points.

Neon Representitive=3000 points.

Neon Director=4000 points.

Neon CEO/Executive=5000/10000 points.

Obviously, some of these will take some work to achieve. The higher your rank, the cooler your badge will look.
Go ahead, add it to your sig!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

So, are you ready? We are looking for members, and should you wish to join, just say the word and you are on the list! So what are you waiting for? Become a member and check out our many available sections below!

This message was edited 103 times. Last update was at 01/12/2012 05:44:55

Subscribers:177 | Comments: 969 | Reviewer for Aspect Reviews | MyProfile |
[WWW]
cbfstudios

Civilized Sporeon

Welcome to the adventure box! Anything and everything GA related happens here! Post adventures for review and points, watch trailers, put up trailers, put up pictures, look at pictures, and participate in my Every-once-in-awhile Time Run Contest, which I will elaborate in that section!

NOTE: Adventures, unlike normal creations, have their own rating system and do not go in the archive's! They have their own!

Adventure Archive

Apocalypse Episode 1- Awakening in Hell By CloudyVision

Apocalypse Ep2- Forlorn Hopes By CloudyVision

Words of the Wasteland - All by HRmatthew

Words of the Wasteland

Words of the Condemned

Words of the Forsaken

Words of Realization

Words of Hospitality

Words of Identity

Adventure Review
To get into the GA archive, you need to actually post the adventure! Doing so will earn you:
15pts- For submitting a GA

However, I sadly don't have the time to play a bunch of adventures and rate them. Instead, you will post them for review at Aspect Reviews, a review shop I work for. Use the request format, pick a reviewer, and then you will earn points depending on it's score:
Red: 0pts
Orange: 15pts
Yellow: 40pts
Blue: 70pts
Green: 100pts

*Red and Orange scores will not make it into the archive.

Adventure Movie Theatre
Advertise your trailers here! I will have 5 trailers at a time due to loading lag! Just post to me the youtube link, (Not the actual video.) and I will put it here. You earn 150 points for posting a video!

And no, I am afraid we lack popcorn and beverages at this theatre.

Trailer 1:Spore Like A Baws'
Directed by MobsterMania, this is our feature film.....Like a Baws, Spore Edition.
RATING: PG-13

Trailer 2: I'm On A Boat (Spore Edition)
Also Directed by Mobster Mania, classic 50s Film shows I'm On A Boat....sporified...
RATING: PG-13

Trailer 3:_______

Trailer 4:_______

Trailer 5:_______

Adventure Art Gallery
There is no limit here! Post pictures of your adventures here! They will not be titled, but your free to link them if you want. You earn 20 points per picture. Now go ahead and take a stroll through:

-No pictures yet! C'mon and put some here!

Adventure Bio's!
Want to advertise the plot to your newest adventure or series? Post them and I will put it here! State the name of the GA/GA series in bold, write the Bio and provide a picture at the end. You earn 50 points per bio. It should be a long, not a few sentences, if you want points.

Apocalypse Series Episodes
By CloudyVision

Episode 1

Apocalypse Episode 1- Awakening in Hell

Description:
You are Austin Dakota, a former soldier in WWIII. When you were injured, you were brought to Carswell Air Force Base outside of Fort Worth, Texas. They put you in a coma, and you wake up a few years later...

Episode 2

Apocalypse Ep2- Forlorn Hopes

Description:
With a sliver of hope, you have come across a suburban neighboorhood. It's time to start a new life out here...if you can. (Please play Apocalypse Ep1-Awakening in Hell first.) NOTE: Some hidden goals may be hard to find. Look around before quitting.
Play it today!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Words of the Wasteland - All by HRmatthew
This series centers around the Captain. You've been convicted of a serious crime you did not commit, and was exiled to a remote planet. Your adventure begins there, where your career has presumably ended.

Words of the Wasteland

You are suddenly dropped off in this remote planet. With nothing but a newspaper copy of your "crime" and a radio, you are left to die on the planet. The only remainders of life is an old spice mine that has been abandoned for decades. But is it really devoid of life? Or is there still a sliver of it left on the land?

Words of the Condemned

Your encounter with the Scrap Pirates is abrupt. Hostile and unwilling to negotiate, they will execute you by mutilation at sunrise the next day. But of course, the Captain knows he/she will find a way out. After all, he/she knows that luck is always on his/her side.....

Words of the Forsaken

Saved only from the young pirate's intervention, you save yourself from a rather brutal death. But the Pirates are still hostile to you...unless, you complete their test of survival. No food. No water. Tied to a post. Three days. Will you survive? Will they....accept you if you do?

Words of Realization

After escaping the harsh lands, you stumble inside what appears to be an abandoned military compound. Venturing further, you find out that it was in fact part of a massive underground shipyard, building for an unnamed race for their campaign of conquest. But you need to escape. You need to survive. There is nothing here that is of use.

Words of Hospitality

By displaying excellent survival skills and adaptation, you have earned yourself the title of a scrap Pirate. You begin to learn about the Pirates as a people, a culture if you will. But the leader would like to see you take on one of their missions. A simple survival test was only the beginning....

Words of Identity

You embark on your mission. Unfortunately, your transport breaks down and you are forced to camp out in what appears to be an abandoned resort. After you set up camp, you begin to learn more about these somewhat mysterious Scrap pirates...

This message was edited 11 times. Last update was at 11/20/2011 19:59:09

[WWW]
cbfstudios

Civilized Sporeon

As the title states, this is indeed the Creator Box. This is where creation-related things occur, such as Creation submission and review, creation bio's and a Creation Help section.

Creation Review
An essential way to earn points is too submit creations for review. What is another unique thing about this club-er, uh...corporation? It's freestyle! I don't care what your style is. A good creation can be simple, complex, alien, underwater, I don't care! What is important is that it is a good creation. Creations must hit a certain point benchmark in reviews to make it to the archive's. If you have submit a creation for review, do not submit another one until your creation/set has been reviewed. Also, the submit creation must have been made in the last week. I don't want people sending in every creation in their sporepedia to rank up too fast.

Speaking of reviews, that is the section you are reading right now! This efficient rubric shall be used by yours truly when doing reviews. At some point, I will hire judges to help score things, but unless this gets a lot of members, that is not needed right now.

Rubric

Total for Creation: 75pts
Overall Look: /15pts
Colors: /15
Part-Usage: /15
Effort: /15
Creativity: /15
Other Comments:

To make the cut for the archive, you need at least a B- which is 55 pts.

Creation Bio's
Submit a creature, building or vehicle bio for 50pts each! Write the name of your creation in bold, write a description, (Example, for a creature, write it's history. For a building, write it's history/function. Vehicle, write it's history/function.) Then attach a picture to it.

Devoured---By Red_Riddler

(BTW, it is quite interesting to have "Devoured" use bite while in edit mode.)

Would you like to know the sad story that tells the demise of this innocent creature?

You see that unlucky fellow? The one with that hairy, stinky beast? No, not that wretched old beast being swallowed, but the poor old guy that forced the stinky beast down his throat. I'm sure that fellow's going to need mouthwash, and maybe even get his stomach pumped.
Now, let's back up a bit, so I can give you a bit of info on that unlucky fellow. He went by the name "Johnny Ziehemmier", and was a very nice sort of guy. He always was witty, friendly, and quite good looking (for a pit monster). Sadly, his species was not known for being friendly, witty, and good-looking. In fact, they spent their freetime DEVOURING people. Johnny he
re found this quite disgusting, and utterly horrible. So instead of devouring live, red meat, he became a vegan.

A vegan you say, Riddler? How do you explain the fact that he swallowed a man whole?
Now, now, let's be patient. I'm getting to that.

So, anyway, Johnny was always picked on for his strange (but very healthy) diet decisions. His packmates jeered at him, throwing out horrid names, and even flung raw-meat across his nest one day. He ignored them though, and quietly continued to eat his salad. The fact that their bullying did not even effect mild-mannered Johnny enraged his packmates, and so they went to further lengths to annoy him. One day, they quietly rigged his ranch bottle so that it squirted upwards and into his face. That morning, Johnny, as he was simply applying condiments to his salad, he picked up the ranch and let a stream of white squirt into his face. It seeped into his eyes, ears, and nose, and though he was deeply annoyed, he pretended that he had not just squirt ranch into his own face. When he accidentally set his massive chompers over some hairy old fool, why, he was completely unaware of his deadly deed.

Only a second later did her realize that he had broken his vegan habits, and let out a horrible roar of anguish, so horrid, so terrible, that his packmates fled in fear.
When the hairy old fool's friends set out to look for him, they immediately found Johnny and slayed him on sight.

The end.

So, what you say, is that this naturally carnivorous and highly aggresive creature named "Johnny" turned vegan, squirted ranch in its own face, and then accidentally devoured a man whole?
Yes.
Riddler, one more question if I may--
Of course, my friend.
What have you been smoking?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The Lucaus (or Lucausians) By MobsterMania

The Lucaus are a race of bipedal wolf-like creatures. They are a mix of a scientist/military archetypes however their culture is not despot based like most empires of a similar archetype. The Lucaus are acclaimed (in their sector) experts in their studies of genetics, biology, and in some respects, weapons and military vehicles.

A somewhat brief summary of their history begins on their home planet of Lucausian. After arising from a primitive state, the first cities arise. At first, these are city-states, many of them warring against one another or forming alliances. Some states are devoted to pure military service, some are devoted to scientific pursuits, and others were a mix of the two. The mixed ones generally were superior to the others. After a series of wars, several city-states formed to become whole nations while others were either conquered or razed. Multiple nations formed across Lucausian. Like the city-states, they were either military or scientific based, and mixes of the two due to lots of cultural diffusion existed. As science advanced in the scientific nations, (their knowledge at this point is parallel to our knowledge of science today) some of these nations collaborated with the military based ones. At this point, advances in genetics have led some Lucausians to promote a so-called "Race of Utmost Perfection." While some of these requests were met with belligerent responses, one consortium, the "The Higher Race Of Lucausian" achieved considerable power. Using the resources of the military nation and the technology of the scientific nation, all of Lucausian was eventually united by this totalitarian alliance. Only small, landlocked countries with isolated pockets of small villages remained, and were so politically insignificant that the Higher Race decided not to bother them. After several decades of continued development in both science and military, the Higher Race decided the galaxy should be "genetically purified" as well. They called this campaign "Galactic Perfectionism." They built a massive fleet of warships to lead the campaign, and trained millions of soldiers and mobilized thousands and thousands of vehicles. The flagship was to be the "LSS Perfectionism" a colossal ship armed with what the Higher Race called WBC; Weapons Beyond Comprehension. Along with thousands of cannons, laser vulcans, and railguns, these WBCs were powerful devices that could obliterate fleets larger than the Galactic Perfectionism one, and could wipe out entire empires in an instant. The Galactic Perfectionism campaign started the with the invasion and complete conquest of the Lucaus empire's nearest neighbors, including major ones. The campaign went so well that the WBCs did not need to be used. Around the 8th conquest of a major empire (major meaning an empire with significance in the sector) the Fleet Commander's advisers urged him to stop the conquest.

While the Higher Race had sufficient technology to take over the entire galaxy, the adviser told the Fleet Commander (also the dictator) the conquest could not work. They knew, after countless studies of military history with the Higher Race historians, that the Higher Race would be crushed by a much larger alliance (the Galactic Council) and would have to suffer heavy embargoes, reparations, and more bad things that could destroy the empire, its knowledge, and perhaps the Lucausian race itself. The Fleet Commander angrily disagreed, claiming the WBCs could take care of them. He killed off all of his advisers, and continued the conquest. However, the historians and advisers knew that he would disagree, so they had secretly conspired with (of course) rebel societies in the Lucaus empire.

The Rebellion against the Higher Race began. Turmoil in the empire caused the conquest to return home and suppress the rebels. By that time however, the rebels have claimed much of the empire, with a few outposts and colonies still under rather weak Higher Race control. Domestic military defenses, including railguns that could destroy warships instantly, now controlled by the rebels demolished the Galactic Perfectionism fleet. The Fleet Commander did not want the rebels to hijack the LSS Perfectionism, so in the chaos the ship barely escaped the empire to a safehouse in a remote, uncharted planet. While trying to land the massive ship, rebel fighters followed it and assaulted the ship's crew, which resulted in the death of the Fleet Commander. The rebels have won the Lucausian civil war. Not knowing what to do with the LSS Perfectionism, the rebels had scrapped much of the ship to rebuild damages in the empire and be construction materials for the new Lucaus empire. However, legend has it that the WBCs and the massive unnamed engine used to power the Perfectionism were either left on the planet, or brought to secret storage facilities whose location has been lost in time. Several Captains and historians go on expeditions to search for them, however.

Slowly, the Lucaus empire began to recover and shake off the totalitarian influences of the Higher Race. The advances of sciences and leftover Higher Race technology still made the empire powerful, though. Further genetic advances were able to remove unwanted traits without the need to sterilize. In addition, these advances were able to benefit the Lucaus citizens as a whole, such as slightly increased metabolisms and cures for many diseases once thought incurable. Despite the Galactic Perfectionism campaign, other empires still eagerly traded with the Lucaus, which brought prosperity. Businesses specializing in genetics provided services to other empires, which brought in wads and wads of cash. Today, the Lucaus empire is a prosperous one, known for their scientific achievements in biology

Creation Help
Are you having trouble at making the archive in your scores? Come here! If you need help, come here to look. Skilled creators, post a tip for 10pts each, and I will put it here for those who need it.

Sean10M wrote:Well here's a tip for the Creature Creator: How to sink parts into the body of your creature-
This is how.

#1: The part needs to be centered for it to work, if its been split or its been made asymmetrical it wont work.
#2: Move the camera onto the side of you creature and grab the part you want to sink into the creatures body.
#3: Pull the part into the creatures body (the bigger the part is the farther it can be pulled into the creatures body).
#4: Resize, rotate, and reshape the part to you hearts content.

You can use this technique to do things like hide mouths inside the creatures body or to imbed parts into the creatures body.

This message was edited 11 times. Last update was at 11/29/2011 21:04:10

[WWW]
cbfstudios

Civilized Sporeon

You, my good sporumer, are in the Feature section! Since the whole point is the feature of the month, I'll explain it after the feature:

FEATURE OF THE MONTH:

Creation: KN-880 'Persepolis'
Creator: Xenopologist
Description: Repaint and ever-so-slight structural modification of a ship that I made like forever ago and for some reason never shared.

Okay, now on to how the feature of the month works! At the last week of each month, I'll pick out two creations in the Neon Archive that had good scores that I liked as well. I will have a poll up for a week for people to vote. The one that gets the higher vote becomes our feature! You earn points on a features as well as the fact that it is a requirement to have a feature to become an executive:

Nominated-100pts
Featured-150pts

This message was edited 7 times. Last update was at 01/08/2012 00:30:43

[WWW]
cbfstudios

Civilized Sporeon

Well howdily-diddly! Your in the Contest Zone, or the Current Contest! Every now and again there will be a contest here! They can range from mini-create-offs to template contests to basic contests! You earn points for participating and doing contest's. This is the rubric:

1st: 150pts
2nd: 100pts
3rd: 50pts
Honorable Mention: 45pts
Participant: 15pts

Simple, right?

NO CONTEST
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Past Champions

None, yet.

This message was edited 16 times. Last update was at 01/08/2012 00:39:30

[WWW]
cbfstudios

Civilized Sporeon

Greetings! This is one of our most important sections! The Neon Archive, our official collection of non-GA creations! If your creation score makes it above 55pts, or a B-, it is forever stored here. Whether or not it is linked is your choice:

Satrakian Set by psherman:

Devedande Set by psherman

Zhuni Set by psherman

Creatures by Lonestar45

Random Things by Jax181

Qsima'alk Set by CloudyVision

RX - 23 by Takua01

Protokon Set by cbfstudios

Beltizian Jet Glider by Northe

Anoran by Crazyjoe98

Random Space Vehicles by Xenopologist

Wasteland Personal Shelter by CloudyVision

Muthylan set by Northe

Creatures by DragonKal

CloudyVision's Various creations by CloudyVision.

CrazyJoe98's Assortment of Creations by CrazyJoe98

Death Bikes and A Tank by CloudyVision

Northe's Creatures by Northe

The Perfect Car by CloudyVision

Couple of Creatures By Lloyd24

Space Vehicles By Northe

Stuff By Psherman

Moar Vehicles By CloudyVision

Hokwin-G Aircruiser By Tuffty100

arthropods By Sean10M

Spider by Crazyjoe98

This message was edited 29 times. Last update was at 01/08/2012 06:07:48

[WWW]
cbfstudios

Civilized Sporeon

If you can read English, then you know this section is the achievements! This is where you, well, earn achievements! Submit to me a creation or tell me what you did, I will check it over, and then I will put it down in your profile. Achievements are broke down into categories based on difficulty. Some are creation based, and others are based off things you do in the club! And remember, these are only the starting ones, I will add more as this goes on!

Bronze Category: 10pts each.

-Contributor: Submit a creation/GA

-Helpful Member: Become a Neon Peon

-Suck-up: Tell 1 reason why you like cbfstudios :P

-Brownster: Make a brownie creation!

Silver Category: 40pts each.

-Forever Alone: Create a Still-Life GA.

-Max Power: Create a creature with max stats that looks good.

-The Honored: Be an Honorable Mention in a contest.

-Yippe!: Own 15 creations in the archive.

Gold Category: 60pts each.

-Approved by the Executive: Be nominated for a feature.

-Setical Master: Come on here and say, "I'm starting my Setical Master achievement now!” which will begin your challenge. After that, you must submit 3 new complete sets.

-Represent us!: Become a Neon Representative.

-Team Spirit: No matter what rank you are, if 60% of your rank badge is visible in your sig, you get this.

Neon Category: 80pts each.

-Your the Baws: Become a CEO.

-Thank you!: Be in the Special Thanks section.

-The crowd loves you!: Get a Feature

-Badgster: Legitimently own all the badges.

-Shhhh!: Figure out there is secret achievements. This can only be given once, and it already has, to CloudyVision.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

More achievements will be added as time goes on! If you get an achievement, you must notify me as I can't keep track of everyone! It is your responsibility! Your achievements will also be put into your profile when you get them!

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 11/18/2011 03:46:21

[WWW]
cbfstudios

Civilized Sporeon

This is the member profiles section. Every member gets a profile. It will look like this:

Member:
Bio:
Achievements:

I will automatically make you a blank profile. I'll keep track of your points, but you should as well, and it's your job to keep track of achievements and tell me your bio as I will leave them blank.

Member Count: 29

Profiles:

Name: Psherman
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Suck-up
-Thank you!
-Helpful Member
-Contributor

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Name: Crazyjoe98
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Suck-up
-Contributor
-Team Spirit
-Helpful Member
-Brownster

Name: Northe
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Suck-up
-Contributor

Name: CloudyVision
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Contributer
-Helpful Member
-Forever Alone
-Suck-up
-Shhhh!
-Brownster

Member: Jax181
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Contributor
-Suck-up
-Helpful Member
-Team Spirit

Member: Lonestar45
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Contributor

Member: Takua01
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Contributor

Member: Red_Riddler
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Contributor

Member: DragonKal
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Contributor
-Helpful Member

Member: Xenopologist
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Contributor

Member: Hamilton302
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:

Member:RogueGrox
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:

Member: Tufty100
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Contributor
-Team Spirit

Member: ColorfulCreatures
Nickname: Colorful
Bio:
Achievements:

Member: titaniccreatures
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Contributor
-Suck-Up
-Thank you!

Member: Zoroas
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:

Member: DH106
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Contributor

Member: MobsterMania/HRmatthew
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Contributor

Member: ESPEE
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:

Member: Jokie155
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:

Member: Olive3000
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:

Member: Sean10M
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Contributor

Member: Lloyd24
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Contirubutor

Member: guitardude123
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:

Member: Dominator23
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:

Member: SapphireFlame
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:
-Contributor

Member: JaeOnasi
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:

Member: :coolguy
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:

Member: Saltdfrost
Nickname:
Bio:
Achievements:

This message was edited 94 times. Last update was at 01/12/2012 05:44:17

[WWW]
cbfstudios

Civilized Sporeon

We are looking for sponsors! And we are willing to sponsor as well! Just say the word, and the act will be done!

Inspiration:
Founded by Psherman, and the newest addition to the sticky family, Inspiration is a unique resource thread chock-full of idea's waiting to be harnessed! It literally is a massive sticky ball that continues to pick up ideas! Check it out today!

BAU Fanclub
BAU is a massive fanclub created by Drew980. It's been around for a year now and is ever growing! Check it out now!

Ev-El' Ot
This is the newest form of contest at the Spore Community Showcase. We at Ev-El' Ot are a close nit community that helps one another out, we are simply looking for people who enjoy creating and editing creeations. We are the spore game on the outside. Come Check us Out!

Cortex Space Engineers
Cortex Space Engineers are a group focused on bringing quality creations and art, from making a building to sigs to Minecraft skins. You can request most of the things you want all conveniently jammed into one thread. All are welcome to join as Community Members for some perks, and if you're good enough you can join as an employee. Also hosting contests and having featured creations each month!

Aspect Reviews
Founded by Xenopologist, I happen to work here. It is the largest Adventure review shop on the sporum, and we guarantee high-quality reviews! Get your adventure reviewed today!

This message was edited 9 times. Last update was at 10/29/2011 22:57:48

[WWW]
cbfstudios

Civilized Sporeon

Reserve, and Club OP is complete!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 10/29/2011 05:43:22

[WWW]
cbfstudios

Civilized Sporeon

Reserve