The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

UFOs are really strolling around the Earth?  XML
Forum Index » Science and Spore
Author Message
JamesV00

MouthBreather

Joined: 04/19/2013 00:46:43
Messages: 705
Location:
Hiding in Argentina, with my pal Hitler.

Offline

Now now, let's all calm down and get back to what this topic is about. Please do not fight because you think someone is wrong.

andrew_6595

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 11/10/2009 01:30:44
Messages: 5399
Offline

JamesV00 wrote:Now now, let's all calm down and get back to what this topic is about. Please do not fight because you think someone is wrong.


Oh I am not gonna fight. Also Guga if you want to down rate all my posts you should go to my profile not look for when I post.

All I have to say is that, there is not substantial evidence to prove UFO's exist therefore I do not believe they exist.
Guga0808

Multicellular

Joined: 11/03/2012 11:05:01
Messages: 491
Offline

andrew_6595 wrote:Oh! Mhmm, so we are playing a game of Down-rating Hmm? You're lucky I do not stoop to such levels. You know it would not be so bad if what I had posted was spam or just a troll. But I see you are just going to down-rate because it is opposition.

Okay.

Yes! I believe in UFO's, as a matter of fact I was just abducted last week. They asked me to join in with the High Council of the Goa'uld, I am their best hope of infiltrating the Stargate hidden deep in the Cheyenne Mountain. Oh but I might need to mention that the government does not know about this and I could get in trouble because they want to keep my involvement with aliens a secret. See our Government really hates us because we are not their species and they want all humans destroyed.

This message is dripping with sarcasm

Guga0808 wrote:Did i got it right?People are just saying that everything is just USA secret aircraft?Wouldnt be so sure.

No, I'm not saying that every UFO sight is real, But this is not reason for you to go saying ''I wont believe on UFOs unless one is on my lap''.


I tell you what you got wrong, spelling and grammar, I almost have no Idea what you are even talking about in the first sentence.

No, everyone is not saying that all UFO sightings are secret Government craft, I am telling you that all are either known military craft that are misidentified, some uncommon natural phenomenon, or a secret Military craft. I am also not saying that it is entirely USA craft either.

If you are going to use a photograph we need more information than just an image, that is no where near good evidence. We need sources and a ton of information, along with proof that the image is not edited. Which I would be willing to bet that this image is Photoshopped.

You know there is a difference, in English, between on and in, right?

Guga0808 wrote:
andrew_6595 wrote:
cardiackid wrote:I'm sure no zeppelin can do those things; neither is it possible for zeppelins to abduct animals or people. Also, UFOs go faster than jet planes and higher in the atmosphere than zeppelins.


Until an actual working UFO is sat in my lap, there is no way I am even going to consider that Alien craft is roaming this planet.

You know abduction tales are nice fanciful stories told by some demented people. I mean who just goes out willy-nilly in the public and says, "Hey, everyone, some alien just took me on board their ship and fondled my [INNAPROPRIATE WORD] to insure their kind survives! " Do you want to tell me you find those people as a credible source?

On my dear land, They call this of ''Ignorance'' .


"They call this of ignorance?" Is this suppose to make sense?

I am not being ignorant, I am being scientific. If there is not hard evidence of it then, to me, it is not real.

-------------------------------------------

Hold on, are you from Brazil? Are you a part of the UFO Occults in South America?

If so this is going to be like explaining Evolution to a Texan.

Let me see. So calling random people of ''Demented'' and even using a censored word is not ignorance for you. Ok.
Can i prove UFOs are real? No. Can you prove that they're fake? No.
I mean, You said the things that i colored red on my quote, Like ''I was just abducted last week'' and you're claiming that you're not acting with ignorance.
''It's going to be like explaining Evolution to a Texan''? Oh, So you want to escalate to racist callings now? LOL, If i knew which country you're from, You can be bombed by this kind of insult. In truth, You're probably American. They're usually the most ignorant folks.
Tell me your country so i can reflect your racism, I dare you.
andrew_6595

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 11/10/2009 01:30:44
Messages: 5399
Offline

Guga0808 wrote: km-
Let me see. So calling random people of ''Demented'' and even using a censored word is not ignorance for you. Ok.
Can i prove UFOs are real? No. Can you prove that they're fake? No.
I mean, You said the things that i colored red on my quote, Like ''I was just abducted last week'' and you're claiming that you're not acting with ignorance.
''It's going to be like explaining Evolution to a Texan''? Oh, So you want to escalate to racist callings now? LOL, If i knew which country you're from, You can be bombed by this kind of insult. In truth, You're probably American. They're usually the most ignorant folks.
Tell me your country so i can reflect your racism, I dare you.


Insults! Haha, yeah I know Americans have an occultic following as strong as South Americans. This is not racist, I am american ergo I can make fun of Americans, I was making an analogy. Call me ignorant if I want but the "I can't prove it and you can't disprove it," argument simply discredits the whole idea even more.

Find me some credible sources on UFO's and then I will listen.

EDIT: I answered you honestly, now answer this for me. How old are you?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/20/2013 19:54:04

Guga0808

Multicellular

Joined: 11/03/2012 11:05:01
Messages: 491
Offline

andrew_6595 wrote:
Guga0808 wrote: km-
Let me see. So calling random people of ''Demented'' and even using a censored word is not ignorance for you. Ok.
Can i prove UFOs are real? No. Can you prove that they're fake? No.
I mean, You said the things that i colored red on my quote, Like ''I was just abducted last week'' and you're claiming that you're not acting with ignorance.
''It's going to be like explaining Evolution to a Texan''? Oh, So you want to escalate to racist callings now? LOL, If i knew which country you're from, You can be bombed by this kind of insult. In truth, You're probably American. They're usually the most ignorant folks.
Tell me your country so i can reflect your racism, I dare you.


Insults! Haha, yeah I know Americans have an occultic following as strong as South Americans. This is not racist, I am american ergo I can make fun of Americans, I was making an analogy. Call me ignorant if I want but the "I can't prove it and you can't disprove it," argument simply discredits the whole idea even more.

Find me some credible sources on UFO's and then I will listen.


Ok,
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/p/most-credible-ufo-cases.html
http://www.hyper.net/ufo/summary.html
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/chasing-ufos/articles/five-good-reasons-to-believe-in-ufos/
http://www.ufoevidence.org/
http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-73.htm
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/thom-nickels/ufos-secret_b_3100893.html
http://www.ufosnw.com/


Did you say that my argument is bad? Oh yeah, And correcting Grammar errors is a very good argument, Isnt it?

Now go attack Syria.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 09/20/2013 20:19:36

andrew_6595

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 11/10/2009 01:30:44
Messages: 5399
Offline

We aren't going to attack Syria, the President is just going to let Putin, Assad, and the rest of the middle east make a fool of him.

Correcting Grammar helps you not me.

I see a lot of UFO fanatic evidence. The National Geographic website does not say they exist, it says you decide, to me. When I say credible I mean find me a .edu, .gov, or Science paper.

Haha, you think that is insulting? You should talk about the south or something better. America is too diverse to make fun of all of it effectively.
Guga0808

Multicellular

Joined: 11/03/2012 11:05:01
Messages: 491
Offline

andrew_6595 wrote:We aren't going to attack Syria, the President is just going to let Putin, Assad, and the rest of the middle east make a fool of him.

Correcting Grammar helps you not me.

I see a lot of UFO fanatic evidence. The National Geographic website does not say they exist, it says you decide, to me. When I say credible I mean find me a .edu, .gov, or Science paper.

Haha, you think that is insulting? You should talk about the south or something better. America is too diverse to make fun of all of it effectively.

''I don't believe in UFOs, Attack Syria.''
Did i ask you to correct my grammar? Do you think that you're helping me by saying ''I have no idea of what you're saying/Is this supossed to make sense''?
I'd like to see you talking to me in Brazilian Portuguese then. Go ahead and do it.

I'm not talking about you don't believing on UFOs. I'm talking about ignorance. A little earlier, You were like:
andrew_6595 wrote:TROLOLOLOLOLOL UFOS ARE FAKE EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES ON IT IS FULL DEMENTED TROLOLOLOLOL YOLOSWAG UFO IS ALL FAKE AND BRAZILIANS ARE DUMB

Yup.
By the way, Did you ever click any of the links i posted here?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/20/2013 20:30:32

andrew_6595

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 11/10/2009 01:30:44
Messages: 5399
Offline

Guga808 wrote:
''I don't believe in UFOs, Attack Syria.''
Did i ask you to correct my grammar? Do you think that you're helping me by saying ''I have no idea of what you're saying/Is this supossed to make sense''?
I'd like to see you talking to me in Brazilian Portuguese then. Go ahead and do it.

I'm not talking about you don't believing on UFOs. I'm talking about ignorance. A little earlier, You were like:
andrew_6595 wrote:TROLOLOLOLOLOL UFOS ARE FAKE EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES ON IT IS FULL DEMENTED TROLOLOLOLOL YOLOSWAG UFO IS ALL FAKE AND BRAZILIANS ARE DUMB

Yup.
By the way, Did you ever click any of the links i posted here?


Oh yeah I click on every single one of them.


Desculpe, não falo Português. I only have a dictionary and knowledge of Spanish Grammar.

I did not call everyone who believes in UFOs demented, I was saying abductees are not credible sources.
Semagodo

Multicellular

Joined: 10/29/2012 16:11:11
Messages: 364
Location:
Earth, I guess

Offline

My opinion:
Aliens - Yes
UFOs - Probably
UFOs on Earth - No

[WWW]
andrew_6595

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 11/10/2009 01:30:44
Messages: 5399
Offline

I agree.
Guga0808

Multicellular

Joined: 11/03/2012 11:05:01
Messages: 491
Offline

andrew_6595 wrote:
Guga808 wrote:
''I don't believe in UFOs, Attack Syria.''
Did i ask you to correct my grammar? Do you think that you're helping me by saying ''I have no idea of what you're saying/Is this supossed to make sense''?
I'd like to see you talking to me in Brazilian Portuguese then. Go ahead and do it.

I'm not talking about you don't believing on UFOs. I'm talking about ignorance. A little earlier, You were like:
andrew_6595 wrote:TROLOLOLOLOLOL UFOS ARE FAKE EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES ON IT IS FULL DEMENTED TROLOLOLOLOL YOLOSWAG UFO IS ALL FAKE AND BRAZILIANS ARE DUMB

Yup.
By the way, Did you ever click any of the links i posted here?


Oh yeah I click on every single one of them.


Desculpe, não falo Português. I only have a dictionary and knowledge of Spanish Grammar.

I did not call everyone who believes in UFOs demented, I was saying abductees are not credible sources.

You only didnt call them of Demented because you forgot to do it.
Your previous posts were just proving your ignorance when you said ''Its all FANATIC CRAP'' or ''It's not real if the site is not .gov'', Really, What do you want? A cookie?
I mean, You expect to find info about UFOs on a government site? You're aware that they do always hide this kind of thing, Aren't you?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/20/2013 23:41:26

cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 08/09/2010 23:35:25
Messages: 9906
Location:
making bad final posts on the sporum

Offline

andrew_6595 wrote:We aren't going to attack Syria, the President is just going to let Putin, Assad, and the rest of the middle east make a fool of him.

Correcting Grammar helps you not me.

I see a lot of UFO fanatic evidence. The National Geographic website does not say they exist, it says you decide, to me. When I say credible I mean find me a .edu, .gov, or Science paper.

Haha, you think that is insulting? You should talk about the south or something better. America is too diverse to make fun of all of it effectively.

Fanatic evidence?

The only reason you think this is because some idiots went out there and ruined the truth about aliens. They went and posted some photoshopped and edited pictures/videos. They are liars!

The stories without videos, without any normal proof, are indeed real, most of the time. To be honest, I have to say your earlier post about the alien story liars saying the aliens went and were ensuring their species's survival for reasons the Sporum will not let me type.

There was, long ago, some evidence. One example I believe to be true is one story of a UFO crash before Roswell, in Aurora, Texas, where the alien ship looked like a strangely built blimp.

It crashed, and the aliens died. They were buried there in Aurora. The site of the burial still remains, however.





ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMING




If you're reading this the devil is already here, and you're him!
[WWW]
Simago624

Multicellular

Joined: 08/25/2010 20:49:21
Messages: 209
Location:
San Francisco

Offline

What?

That was totally incoherent.

What are you saying?

andrew_6595

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 11/10/2009 01:30:44
Messages: 5399
Offline



Guga0808 wrote:You only didnt call them of Demented because you forgot to do it.
Your previous posts were just proving your ignorance when you said ''Its all FANATIC CRAP'' or ''It's not real if the site is not .gov'', Really, What do you want? A cookie?
I mean, You expect to find info about UFOs on a government site? You're aware that they do always hide this kind of thing, Aren't you?




Governments are hiding UFOs from us!



Okay I think I am over laughing.



Do you realize that if a Government wanted to hide something from us they would basically have to stop hundreds of weak nations from opening their mouth. On top of that the USA, UK, and the rest of the G20 states are not perfect. If they try to hide things it always gets out and to the public, either via another nation's internet or through their own. I can assure you that the US is not censoring their media, not one bit. Though if their is any censoring it comes from the News Corporations, somethings they do not find as important as others so it just does not get reported on.

Actually yes, I want a cookie.

Are you trying to say that I forgot that I called them demented?

P.S. I have no idea why that one word is censored from the sporums... I mean it is not a bad word... :/ >G.enitalia <

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 09/21/2013 13:42:09

Guga0808

Multicellular

Joined: 11/03/2012 11:05:01
Messages: 491
Offline

andrew_6595 wrote:
Guga0808 wrote:You only didnt call them of Demented because you forgot to do it.
Your previous posts were just proving your ignorance when you said ''Its all FANATIC CRAP'' or ''It's not real if the site is not .gov'', Really, What do you want? A cookie?
I mean, You expect to find info about UFOs on a government site? You're aware that they do always hide this kind of thing, Aren't you?


Do you realize that if a Government wanted to hide something from us they would basically have to stop hundreds of weak nations from opening their mouth. On top of that the USA, UK, and the rest of the G20 states are not perfect. If they try to hide things it always gets out and to the public, either via another nation's internet or through their own. I can assure you that the US is not censoring their media, not one bit. Though if their is any censoring it comes from the News Corporations, somethings they do not find as important as others so it just does not get reported on.

Actually yes, I want a cookie.

Are you trying to say that I forgot that I called them demented?

P.S. I have no idea why that one word is censored from the sporums... I mean it is not a bad word... :/ >G.enitalia <


''TROLOLOLOL LOOK I DONT BELIEVE IN UFOS SO I WILL CALL ANYONE WITH DIFFERENT OPINION OF DEMENTED/R.ETARD TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL''
Your previous posts do already say it. Just because you don't believe on it there's no ******* need to say ''TROLOLOLOLOLOL ITS ALL FAKE UNTIL ONE IS ON MY LAP'' or ''TROLOLOLOLOL ITS ALL DEMENTED PEOPLE'' ''LOL IT IS JUST SECRET AIRCRAFT AND LIGHTSPEED BLIMPS TROLOLOLOL''.
Dude, You made a WHOLE ABDUCTION STORY only to try to pick on me. You came to this thread only to cause ******* trouble. That's more than obvious.
Open your mind, Dude. You could make a 500-page book about your ignorance level. Learn to express an opinion without calling someone of ''Demented'' or stuff.
You don't have space on your mind because you're too busy attacking Syria for an completely stupid reason.
All i see on your posts are Personal Insults, Be them direct or no, Grammar corrections(With another indirect insult, Of course.), Or demanding for 5000 pages of sources from a .gov site.
''LOLOL IM NOT IGNORANT IM JUST CALLING PEOPLE DEMENTED AND DEMANDING OVERLOAD OF SOURCES/CREATING STORIES JUST TO MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE''
People like this are what makes our generation look stupid. And are the reason for why i don't often acess the Spore Forum.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/21/2013 13:45:35

 
Forum Index » Science and Spore
Go to:   
 
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © ( EA Dev Build 2018-08-14 15:53:40 ) JForum Team