The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Sporenaissance: * THE creators' lounge in 2017 ! *  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

Look down. You are flying over me right now.

Speaking of stupid, I have recently been possessed by the spirit of Alberto Vargas doing a time share with Gil Elvgren, noted pin up girl artists. So I have been forced to make these...

Before you ask, NO I am not a furry. I just can't make a good human face.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/16/2017 03:01:36

GerbilCrab475

MouthBreather

If it makes you feel better Mavor, the reason I went to machines is because I stink at making anything with actual skin. I started with arthropods which easily lead to robots. Yet some how this thing came into existence.

Species: Soft Bodied Crawler

Description: One out of a few soft bodied, robotic species on the planet. The crawler crawls on four legs and two arms. Most of its body is made of carbo-muscle; a strong synthetic fiber that mimics muscle tissue. It also has a flexible, plastic skeleton. The only external metal is found on the head and the tail. The crawler makes very little noise when it moves unlike most robots on Medallik. This helps it be fast and stealthy while hunting prey and avoiding predators.

The crawler can fit through most air ducts and small caverns allowing it to make living in small hideouts where most other robots can't access. Its tail has a metal claw at the end that it uses to defend itself from predators in emergencies. Because its body is so soft, most robots have an easy time tearing them apart if they are caught and the tail is unable to fend of larger predators like the cloaked mantid. The tail can also be used to snatch and drag prey to its hideout.

Shiznasty

Microbe

Color testing

Cass01

Multicellular

New Kharak - Metropole of Lys - thinking about spaceship designs

@Shiznasty: I like those collours

It's being a while , when I was here and posted something , so Here's my Newest:

You will know this big guy

and two more additions for my newest starship generation

Me + Spore = Spaceships
[Email] [WWW]
Eeveeminecraft

Multicellular

Mavor wrote:Speaking of stupid, I have recently been possessed by the spirit of Alberto Vargas doing a time share with Gil Elvgren, noted pin up girl artists. So I have been forced to make these...

Before you ask, NO I am not a furry. I just can't make a good human face.

If you can't face a human at all, then what does that make me:

Sorry if the info isn't accurate for anyone who downloads this, a friend kinda lied to me of where this dude came from, but this is literally the first thing I've made that's remotely close to a human. And I'm only posting the small PNG since my game is kinda broken, and Rob left me hanging until tomorrow without warning.

GerbilCrab475

MouthBreather

After playing Metroid: Samus Returns; I got some inspiration to make a of dino bot. I've always wanted to make a robot dinosaur but never got any good images in my head until I heard some of the boss themes in the game.

Species: Tyranoid

Description: The Tyranoid is a predator feared by most. Its huge size, strong armor, and powerful shields makes it seem invincible. Since they have a such powerful shield generators they do not have any energy weapons as they would put too much strain on their energy cells. Not that the tyranoid needs ranged weaponry. The Tyranoid's size and strength is enough to deal with almost any problem it runs into. Tyranoids get their energy from trees but they require large amounts of solid materials in order to give reproduction machines enough material to build another one. Their size also means that old parts need more materials for their nanites to repair them.

With each one of their steps cause what feels like miniature tremors. Their loudness makes them very noticeable so most robots go into hiding when they hear or feel them coming. If one is spotted by the tyranoid; their only option is to run. Which is hard as the tyranoid can sprint at 45 mph with its long strides. Fear the tyranoid, for the tyranoid is fear.

Cass01

Multicellular

@GerbilCrab475 I like head of that dinosaur - nice work

As my newest creation I performed remaster of Quill's Milano - the first one was with limited freedom, this one is playable

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/27/2017 22:04:25

Me + Spore = Spaceships
[Email] [WWW]
GerbilCrab475

MouthBreather

Thanks Cass; making the head was the hardest part. I forgot to say how much I liked the Reaper (specifically Sovereign). The reapers are one of my favorite antagonists.

I recently made this but I'm not sure what to make of it. It's design is based on lizards but should it be the size of a horse or a stegosaurus? I'm leaning more towards the horse size as the legs are too lizard like for a monster sized robot.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/29/2017 05:41:50

Starcutter

MouthBreather

I was thinking large-dog size.

Wait, do I still get to be the meme lord? ~Roguedragoness, 2017
Natural Selection: Born Again!
GerbilCrab475

MouthBreather

Maybe, but I already have these:

They're about the size of wolves and pretty much act like them minus the barking since they communicate via radio. But perhaps make the lizard a similar size would still make sense. That it is then! A new pack hunter!

Species: Spectral Monitor

Description: The spectral monitor is a species of robot that hunts in packs. Like radiogs they have an antenna, but rather than being used for communication it is used for detecting radio waves being emitted by other species. This combined with their special third eye helps the pack find distant or hidden prey. This third eye can zoom in to clearly see over 100 miles away. This third eye also has various sight modes to allow infrared, UV, or even X-ray assisted vision. If prey gets away the pack will track it down using their detection tools. They are impossible to hide from so the only thing that can be used to keep them away are good defenses.

Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

Look down. You are flying over me right now.

@GerbilCrab475: Amazing creature design.

Sometimes you feel a little blue when you have to kill a friend before they can eat your brains.

dounttron

Civilized Sporeon

Mount Evil, Killdeath Island, Antarctica.

Stealth bomber, for carpet bombing discreetly, I guess.

CSB-79 Intruder

321HP/27MP/32SP

Works nicely in-game. Still not radar proof and it doesn't come back when you throw it though.

TRUE SPOREANS NEVER DIE | The Community's Choice Features Thread | ККААААК
Cass01

Multicellular

Previous day brought me chance to complete projects, those were about using concepts and ideas from other creators and combinate them with mines to make prototypes. In result came out two models:

SNS Konix-03001 HFDD cruiser
A heavy flight deck cruiser with design based on technique of Hillight's assymetric hull

CV3 Ignis
Prototype of light corvette reflecting sleek bodywork , that is typycal for fighters created by Gonzalo218

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/08/2017 22:05:22

Me + Spore = Spaceships
[Email] [WWW]
midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

GerbilCrab475

MouthBreather

Nice skoopy tree monster. I think it's a tree monster anyways.

I made some robots inspired by aliens from movies and games. Specifically Alien and Metroid.

Species: Chemorph

Description: These large predators are masters of chemical weaponry. They spew a variety of chemicals like liquid nitrogen, napalm, an unknown but powerful acid, and an incredibly strong adhesive. The Chemorph uses these chemicals to trap and kill prey. The chemorph's model has the storage tanks on the surface of the hull which makes them weak spots. Fortunately for it most of them are on the back; only having one on the chest. The chemorph is a stealth hunter and never approaches prey that stays in groups. It will, however, use adhesive traps to and burning napalm to separate groups. Trapped prey is usually covered in acid and has its organic components quickly destroyed. Although the napalm is its main weapon, the cryogenic fluid is used to help the chemorph get past many obstacles such as locks, walls, and generally anything that becomes weak from being super cooled. Their hunting technique indicates that chemorphs are very intelligent and are to be feared.

Species: Warpoid

Description: These monsters are feared by most due to their ability to defy gravity, phase through solid matter, teleport, and quickly drain the energy of anything. Warpoids have been known to take down the largest prey with their energy siphoning tentacles. Most weapons do not affect them, but like all robots from Red Space, UV light seams to cause rapid deterioration of their hulls causing them to flee. UV lasers are known to blow holes straight through them.

Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Go to: