The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Sporenaissance: * THE creators' lounge in 2017 ! *  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
dounttron

Civilized Sporeon

Mount Evil, Killdeath Island, Antarctica.

Made a new fire support vehicle.

FSAT-31 Adder

356HP/25MP/16SP

Works well in-game, as usual.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/23/2017 22:23:18

TRUE SPOREANS NEVER DIE | The Community's Choice Features Thread | ККААААК
xDoomsoulx

Civilized Sporeon

First time I've loaded Spore up in a fair few months.
Below was made with Dark-Injection, Drone Parts Mod and human Heads Mod.
Named under Terrorsekt as I have a plan to do future DI and Megabuilds through Youtube under that name.

| Spore Account - xDoomsoulx | Chatango - lordnecrofury | Electro-Industrial Musician |
Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

Look down. You are flying over me right now.

@xDoomsoulX: Impressive as alway. Nice to see you creating stuff again.

But prpare yourself for a horror that will even shake the steely nerve of the Terrorsekt.
I present the abomination of Hanna & Barbbara studios
GODZOOKY

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/26/2017 15:44:42

dounttron

Civilized Sporeon

Coaxial helicopter.

TCRH-52 Vampire

319HP/28MP/30SP

Works well in-game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coaxial_rotors Also this.

Inmortalis

Microbe

@dounttron I wish I could create as realistic things as you! Great work on that heli.

Well... You know... I don't post very often on this forum... And I don't create building very often... But when I do...

[Meme intensifies]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/30/2017 23:04:58

Gonzalo218

Microbe

photo upload sites

Something I spent 30 minutes on. Haven't seen any comments for the day yet.

Hi
I
Make
Ships
For
A
Living
Ok
Bye!
[WWW]
Gonzalo218

Microbe

Also, all of the above were really cool! I even thought the frog was a picture, not a spore creation lol!

Hi
I
Make
Ships
For
A
Living
Ok
Bye!
[WWW]
Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

GerbilCrab475

MouthBreather

xDoomsoulx:Your suit reminds me of Dr. paradigm from Street Sharks.

Gonzalo218: Love the space fighter. Very sleek and cool looking. It takes me 2+hrs to make a vehicle that good looking (which is why I make very few).

Mavor: I never knew Godzooky was a thing and it looks terrible (The show, not your creation).

Donutron: Love the realistic vehicles. As always. I might take a few of your creations apart to see how you make them.

Also: New Robot! Well, more of an improved one.

Species: Hexosphere

Description: This species of large robots has the ability to roll up into a large ball. They walk very slowly but while rolled up they can move much faster either by using their legs to push themselves around or by rolling down hills. When rolling down a hill, the hexosphere is unstoppable. If anything happens to be it its path; consider it gone. Most predators ignore the hexosphere for their defenses are far too hard to penetrate and since they tend to chill out on hill tops are very dangerous to approach. Small parasites however go unnoticed by them, but they must be careful not to be crushed when the hexosphere closes as there is no room for them and the legs

Main Inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb3Riq06fVI&ab_channel=Zenta

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/07/2017 22:53:59

midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/08/2017 02:47:21

GerbilCrab475

MouthBreather

Goopy.

Mavor

Civilized Sporeon

@ midnight1999: Excellent UBD creature. Nice to see that even in the fast pace world of a mutant apocolypse they still have to to relax.

@GerbilCrab475: Nicly designed and executed creation.

Behold the future ruler of Earth

After man has erased himself from the planet, it is man's best friend that takes up the mantle of Master of All. Exposed to the technology of man for thousands of years, it was the canine species that evolved the fastest when man departed this reality. While other species have progressed, it was the race memory of the common dog and the increased brain capacity of wolves, (through interbreeding) that produced Canius Habalis. A new canine species that was able to rebuild civilization and claim the riches of the planet.

However other species wish to claim this title. The dolphins and chimpanzees are a constant threat. Always trying to usurp canine civilization. And it is into this world Krylon the Mighty is born. Named after the sacred relics of man, Krylon does battle with the evil forces of the Flipparians and the Bonzoites to protect his world.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/09/2017 04:05:19

GerbilCrab475

MouthBreather

Truly amazing Mavor. Your creations are all very interesting whether original or recreations. I especially like this one as it reminds me of Starfox which has a common Dogs Vs. Monkeys thing going on.

Species: Steel Leviathan

Description: Although not made of steel, the term leviathan definitely fits these monstrous robots. Not even the torpedo shark comes close to the size of these things. This size gives them virtually no predators and their defenses can't even be penetrated by parasitic species. Although their hull is impenetrable, some species latch on for a free ride.

Within the leviathan is a nuclear power generator and all sorts of machinery used to gather and process uranium for fuel rods. There are very few of these robots with an estimated global population of 50. They swim about the ocean looking for trace amounts of radioactivity that may lead to uranium sources.

They sometimes make ultra low frequency sounds that usually last a whole minute. It is believed that this may be them communicating with each other as these sounds travel 500 miles through the ocean. These sounds add to the creepy ambiance of the polluted depths of Medallik's oceans.

They were first discovered when one surfaced for an unknown reason. Perhaps it was curious as to what the surface looked like. It's unknown how these robots came into existence as all known underwater wildlife production machines are far too small to make them. Since the ocean is so hard to explore, these giant production machines may never be found.

Shiznasty

Microbe

Been experimenting with nonhumanoid robots

I don't know why this picture is enormous either

dounttron

Civilized Sporeon

A stupidly fast plane, for shooting down other stupidly fast things.

LRSI-81 Derecho

280HP/25MP/41SP

Animates well in-game.

Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Go to: