The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
How to ally with the Grox. *spoilers*  XML
Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
Grimiocus

Microbe

In my scenerio with the Grox....I am at war with them and I took Vulvia the closest star systm to the core. I do not have interstellar drive....I planet hopped and destroyed or took over star systems to get to the middle. It was expensive. I only seem to be attacked by the Grox at Volvia. Which is nice because with every attack I make I push outward from the center slowly taking them out. The war is not over but there is a sizable dent getting bigger!

On another note....its too bad we can download content but not team up and have pvp wars.....it would be interresting....
DarthCadeus

Microbe

Just trade with them and buy all their planets. (Hint: Use ctrl+shift+c and type moremoney to buy their systems. 10mil and 5mil do the trick to buy)
[Yahoo!]
YonderTheStars

Microbe

TRULY, THIS IS A JOKE. THESE FIENDS ONLY WISH TO VAPORIZE OUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND ENSLAVE THE STRONGEST. WHAT IS NEEDED OF THEM IS THEIR EXTINCTION.
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Grimiocus wrote:In my scenerio with the Grox....I am at war with them and I took Vulvia the closest star systm to the core. I do not have interstellar drive....I planet hopped and destroyed or took over star systems to get to the middle. It was expensive. I only seem to be attacked by the Grox at Volvia. Which is nice because with every attack I make I push outward from the center slowly taking them out. The war is not over but there is a sizable dent getting bigger!

On another note....its too bad we can download content but not team up and have pvp wars.....it would be interresting....

Rob or somebody, get on this.

Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

DarkMagickan wrote:
Grimiocus wrote:In my scenerio with the Grox....I am at war with them and I took Vulvia the closest star systm to the core. I do not have interstellar drive....I planet hopped and destroyed or took over star systems to get to the middle. It was expensive. I only seem to be attacked by the Grox at Volvia. Which is nice because with every attack I make I push outward from the center slowly taking them out. The war is not over but there is a sizable dent getting bigger!

Rob or somebody, get on this.

A mere mod can't add multiplayer.

A hack, on the other hand...

...but IDK if that's even legal.

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Well, I guess we'd need to ask EAxis.

fungus3

Civilized Sporeon

YonderTheStars wrote:TRULY, THIS IS A JOKE. THESE FIENDS ONLY WISH TO VAPORIZE OUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND ENSLAVE THE STRONGEST. WHAT IS NEEDED OF THEM IS THEIR EXTINCTION.

GEE, THEN YOU NECRO'D THE WRONG THREAD.

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

fungus3 wrote:
YonderTheStars wrote:TRULY, THIS IS A JOKE. THESE FIENDS ONLY WISH TO VAPORIZE OUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND ENSLAVE THE STRONGEST. WHAT IS NEEDED OF THEM IS THEIR EXTINCTION.

GEE, THEN YOU NECRO'D THE WRONG THREAD.

Ain't THAT the truth!

Brushmaster

Microbe

Lets say I've already angered the Grox. Like a ton (-512). How do I undo all of that? Is there a mod or cheat to undo it?
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Brushmaster wrote:Lets say I've already angered the Grox. Like a ton (-512). How do I undo all of that? Is there a mod or cheat to undo it?
Not that I'm aware of. Start sucking up, big time, is my recommendation.

asparagususer

Microbe

DarthCadeus wrote:Just trade with them and buy all their planets. (Hint: Use ctrl+shift+c and type moremoney to buy their systems. 10mil and 5mil do the trick to buy)

Just a small announcement: GETTING THE JOKER BADGE WILL STOP YOU FROM GETTING FURTHER BADGES HALTING GAME PROGRESSION. Badges are important for unlocking weapons and tools. If you get the joker badge, consider leaving without saving. If you've saved, your game progression is darned forever.

If you recommend cheats, then state the implications as well. If you want to cheat, do it on a special save explicitly for that unless you don't mind game progression halting. Thank you!
Mike_Pence

Multicellular

but how do i ally with zarkhator

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

asparagususer wrote:
DarthCadeus wrote:Just trade with them and buy all their planets. (Hint: Use ctrl+shift+c and type moremoney to buy their systems. 10mil and 5mil do the trick to buy)

Just a small announcement: GETTING THE JOKER BADGE WILL STOP YOU FROM GETTING FURTHER BADGES HALTING GAME PROGRESSION. Badges are important for unlocking weapons and tools. If you get the joker badge, consider leaving without saving. If you've saved, your game progression is darned forever.

If you recommend cheats, then state the implications as well. If you want to cheat, do it on a special save explicitly for that unless you don't mind game progression halting. Thank you!
There's a glitch you can take advantage of to fix that. Set something that will take a long, long time to accomplish as one of your goals. Then cheat to your heart's content, and watch and laugh as you continue to rack up the badges.

dragonBoy2006

Civilized Sporeon

DarkMagickan wrote:
asparagususer wrote:

There's a glitch you can take advantage of to fix that. Set something that will take a long, long time to accomplish as one of your goals. Then cheat to your heart's content, and watch and laugh as you continue to rack up the badges.

why did you necromance this thread

Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
Go to: